Thoughts and Notes on HK1 ROM

Guest samjuan

Guest samjuan
what hk1 are we actually talking about, there are lots of them and they're not all the same?

because in the english rom i did notice quite a big improvement of batterylife and there are two new programs (that i know of): the dice "game" and the "connected home".

i900DXHK1, I think the original Samsung unaltered one.

I have noticed one thing with the battery, it dies rather quickly after alarming the 20% margin! actually when it gives the second 10% alarm, it can live for minutes only before it switches off.

Add to that it hung on me twice so far! B) and I do hate the WM and the reset whole thingie!

Hi: Phone is 48 hours into DXHK1. Haven't hung yet. Battery life seems amazingly better as I counted 38 hours before it dropped from 5 bars to 4 bars.

Didn't play with other stuff yet, but feel the response is much faster.

Will keep monitoring its behaviour.

Edited by tux1

Guest badmania98
I also have updated to the DXHK1 but my gps won't let me to connect to the satellites without the XTRA enabled B) ... I also use IGO8 8.3.2.xxx. What's the problem B) (

What can I say?

Guest bobobird
I use Igo8 , last version (8.3.2.xxx), without XTRAS.

Thanks

Upgraded today

GPS without xtras comes on pretty fast 30sec or so, and after that a few secs.

GPS with xtras is more or less similar

Guest bluey09

Hi,

Can i upgrade from DXHI2 to DXHK1 or do i have to install all the previous versions one by one to get to DXHK1 ???? e.g DXHI2 ---> DXHI3 ---> ETC ETC.

Thanks

Hi,

Can i upgrade from DXHI2 to DXHK1 or do i have to install all the previous versions one by one to get to DXHK1 ???? e.g DXHI2 ---> DXHI3 ---> ETC ETC.

Thanks

I think you can go direct to DXHK1.