UNLOCKING CDMA I910 GPS - please help us!

Guest aleis

Guest JDawg183

Ok everyone, I put out the message on the Telus forum and got a PM today that someone would give us the ROM for free *cough* NOT AZINTEGRA *cough* he just needs to know how to do it. Neither one of us has any idea. Will someone PLEASE give me detailed instructions to give him? I will get it on here ASAP, but I need to know how just as quick. Please tell me how to do a ROM dump and we can get this over with SOON! He said he would give us whatever information is helpful, so if there is anything else that would be better or helpful, tell me how to do it. THanks

Edited by JDawg183

Guest somedude

If verizon had this damn GPS fixed since january im a f*cking pissed. This is bullsh*t. I feel like taking the phone back so bad. F*ck VERIZON!

Guest azintegra
I noticed the Date on the VZW file was January 8th 2009, I got my phone on the 4th of Feb, It is now Appril 6th How long is it going to be in Beta?

I don't want any name but how did you happen to get this firmware?

WHEN U DO REPAIR U HAVE MANY FIRMWEAR NOT PUBLIC.

Guest azintegra
Ok everyone, I put out the message on the Telus forum and got a PM today that someone would give us the ROM for free *cough* NOT AZINTEGRA *cough* he just needs to know how to do it. Neither one of us has any idea. Will someone PLEASE give me detailed instructions to give him? I will get it on here ASAP, but I need to know how just as quick. Please tell me how to do a ROM dump and we can get this over with SOON! He said he would give us whatever information is helpful, so if there is anything else that would be better or helpful, tell me how to do it. THanks

B) WAT GOOD IS A ROM DUMB REALLY JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW UR GOING TO MAKE IT WORK ITS A DUMB OF SOMEONES PHONE YES U CAN PULL THE GPS OFF IT U COULD YES THAT NOT AN ISSUE AT ALL U CAN RIP APPS FROM IT YUP. BUT TO USE TELUS GPS IT ASKS FOR UR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO SIGN IT JUST A HEADS UP. AND U NEED TO NO THE AREA CODE FOR WHICH TELUS HAS SERVICE FOR. LIKE I SAID TO THE ORGIANL POSTER WHO POSTED MY SCREEN SHOT. ILL GIVE THE FIRMWEAR TO WHO EVER FOR TRADE FOR SOMETHING THAT NOT AN ISSUE I TOLD HIM DOSENT HAVE TO B RELATED TO PAYMENT. I DONT EVEN HAVE A PHONE AT THE MOLMENT FUNNY STORY WHY I DONT THO. I WAS RUNNING AND FELL IN A POOL AND MY PHONE WAS IN MY POCKET. SO IF ANY OF U WANA DONATE ME A GOOD PHONE ILL B GLAD TO DONTATE AND ELAK FIRMWEAR. ENOUGHT SAID HERE HIT ME UP ON AIM AZBMXRIDER17

Edited by azintegra

Guest Chugworth
If verizon had this damn GPS fixed since january im a f*cking pissed. This is bullsh*t. I feel like taking the phone back so bad. F*ck VERIZON!

Really, that would not surprise me one bit. Our buddy Mr. Schwed was probably running the new firmware himself when he issued his statement about it. B)

Guest azintegra

u guys can wait like everyone else or pay for privilege to early access. its a costly privilege its like phones the iphone you pay a 699 for access to an iphone for the first month then two months after it's less costly

Edited by azintegra

Guest Adrynalyne
B) WAT GOOD IS A ROM DUMB REALLY JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW UR GOING TO MAKE IT WORK ITS A DUMB OF SOMEONES PHONE YES U CAN PULL THE GPS OFF IT U COULD YES THAT NOT AN ISSUE AT ALL U CAN RIP APPS FROM IT YUP. BUT TO USE TELUS GPS IT ASKS FOR UR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO SIGN IT JUST A HEADS UP. AND U NEED TO NO THE AREA CODE FOR WHICH TELUS HAS SERVICE FOR. LIKE I SAID TO THE ORGIANL POSTER WHO POSTED MY SCREEN SHOT. ILL GIVE THE FIRMWEAR TO WHO EVER FOR TRADE FOR SOMETHING THAT NOT AN ISSUE I TOLD HIM DOSENT HAVE TO B RELATED TO PAYMENT. I DONT EVEN HAVE A PHONE AT THE MOLMENT FUNNY STORY WHY I DONT THO. I WAS RUNNING AND FELL IN A POOL AND MY PHONE WAS IN MY POCKET. SO IF ANY OF U WANA DONATE ME A GOOD PHONE ILL B GLAD TO DONTATE AND ELAK FIRMWEAR. ENOUGHT SAID HERE HIT ME UP ON AIM AZBMXRIDER17

Oh its you. You were banned from Hofo for trying to sell fake firmware, weren't you?

Yep, that was you.

http://207.210.82.132/member.php?u=905981

I think many, if not all of his alleged "firmwear" leaks were deleted.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest aceofrazgriz

azintegra... seriously? LOL lets report him for this nonsense to make sure he doesn't actually get someone to pay for his fake crap.

anyway... if the Telus's GPS works, a ROM dump would be incredibly useful. We could snag missing/stock GPS files and it should be relatively simple for the knowledgeable from there.

also, i know i've slacked off on what i've mentioned i'd do, i've been busy :\ sorry i couldn't follow through.

And a beta going on with VZW for 4 months? i doubt it. they really don't need more than a couple weeks to make sure a beta build is solid or not. in that case i'd expect them to be on their 6th beta build at least. if i remember correctly they did make their announcement about an unlock in Jan, and prolly weren't too quick to get working on it since its big red.

Edited by aceofrazgriz

Guest Adrynalyne
azintegra... seriously? LOL lets report him for this nonsense to make sure he doesn't actually get someone to pay for his fake crap.

anyway... if the Telus's GPS works, a ROM dump would be incredibly useful. We could snag missing/stock GPS files and it should be relatively simple for the knowledgeable from there.

also, i know i've slacked off on what i've mentioned i'd do, i've been busy :\ sorry i couldn't follow through.

And a beta going on with VZW for 4 months? i doubt it. they really don't need more than a couple weeks to make sure a beta build is solid or not. in that case i'd expect them to be on their 6th beta build at least. if i remember correctly they did make their announcement about an unlock in Jan, and prolly weren't too quick to get working on it since its big red.

Does this guy sound trustworthy?

First, read this thread. He contradicts himself.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php...age=1&pp=15

Then, read this thread, where he claimed that the files came from a "friend" in China.

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:aup3F...lient=firefox-a

Now, someone who allegedly has login access to official LG files needs to get them from a friend in China, as well? But wait, isn't his uncle an authorized to repair LG phones?

Dude, you are a fraud. Prove you are for real and post some files. I don't think you can prove me otherwise.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest azintegra
Does this guy sound trustworthy?

First, read this thread. He contradicts himself.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php...age=1&pp=15

Then, read this thread, where he claimed that the files came from a "friend" in China.

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:aup3F...lient=firefox-a

Now, someone who allegedly has login access to official LG files needs to get them from a friend in China, as well? But wait, isn't his uncle an authorized to repair LG phones?

Dude, you are a fraud. Prove you are for real and post some files. I don't think you can prove me otherwise.

i do have lg access name a file and ill take a screen shot of the download from lg server.

and here everyone enjoy the omnia dll for starts

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27OGLQWH

and yes i did get files from aguy in china known as smart flasher on mobile-files.com

Edited by azintegra

Guest azintegra

and i dont have one fake fileon my pc im not like other people who can rename files and call them real i have legit files i have all samsung and lg files if u wana run ur mouth and not prove anything do so seeing is believing wat do u have to post up in here exactly nothing to show for i can post wat evea file needed but they way u guys act in here is just stupid i was gona post the bin but after member running there mouth and claiming my s*** is fake ive decide not why dont u check out mobile files and see how much s*** i post in there that helps others!!!! none of my files are fak. for u alll hf member i no u all know tony cortes correct why dont u ask him hgow real my files are seeing i and him both have everything. and aceofrazgriz dont u see now u told me to post something u guys dont have i posted the samsung pst dll for the omnia.

Edited by azintegra

Guest Adrynalyne
and i dont have one fake fileon my pc im not like other people who can rename files and call them real i have legit files i have all samsung and lg files if u wana run ur mouth and not prove anything do so seeing is believing wat do u have to post up in here exactly nothing to show for i can post wat evea file needed but they way u guys act in here is just stupid i was gona post the bin but after member running there mouth and claiming my s*** is fake ive decide not why dont u check out mobile files and see how much s*** i post in there that helps others!!!! none of my files are fake

Not gonna do it now eh?

How did I know you were going to say that?

Screenshots are cheap, and easily photochopped. The only way you will redeem yourself is by posting the firmware.

Guest azintegra

well with my first day in the forums here sure sounds like u all want give me this and that and dont ever post s***. wat is such the big dealwith the GPS VERIZON IS UNLOCKING IT IN THERE NEXT RELAS. LIKE I SAID GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN USE AND ILL GIVE U SOMETHING U ALL WANT

Edited by azintegra

Guest azintegra

DUDE THIS FORUM DOSENT MEAN A THING TO ME SINCE I DONT HAVE A THIS PHONE ANYMORE OR A WINDOWS PHONE THAT WORKS I COULD CARE A LESS I JOINED TO SEE ALL PEOPLES POST AND TO SEE WAT U GUYS COME UP WITH HE KEPT SAYING THIS AND THAT AND I SAID SEEING IS BELIEVING ILL POST VERIZON BUT IM NOT POSTING TELUS SORRY AND IM NOT GONA POST THE LATEST VERSION. UR GONA HAVE TO WAIT UNTILLTOMARROW UNTILL I CAN FIX MY USB HUBS SO I CAN GET THE FILE OFF MY DRIVE

Edited by azintegra

Guest Adrynalyne

Wanna know why you are getting crap? Because people have spent many hours of their own time, for free to help out other Omnia users. Then you come up in here and have the nerve to ask people to shell out 400 bucks.

Thats not helping the community out, thats robbing them, and people will look down on you for that.

Guest azintegra

WAT PERCENT ARE U SURE THIS FIRMWARE WILL HELP SEEING TELUS USES JAVA AND VERIZON DOSENT I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM POSTING VERIZON BUT I'M NOT GONA POST TELLSAND IF I WERE TO GIVE TELUS OUT I WOUDLNT POST IT ID GIVE IT TO THE MAIN GUY WHO IS WORKING ON THIS

Edited by azintegra

Guest Foxgguy2001
WAT PERCENT ARE U SURE THIS FIRMWARE WILL HELP SEEING TELUS USES JAVA AND VERIZON DOSENT I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM POSTING VERIZON BUT I'M NOT GONA POST TELLSAND IF I WERE TO GIVE TELUS OUT I WOUDLNT POST IT ID GIVE IT TO THE MAIN GUY WHO IS WORKING ON THIS

Uhhh... wtf are you attempting to say?

Guest TheDrizzle
i do have lg access name a file and ill take a screen shot of the download from lg server.

and here everyone enjoy the omnia dll for starts

Edit awarner link removed

and yes i did get files from aguy in china known as smart flasher on mobile-files.com

Why is this an .exe? Anyone tried to download this?

Guest Silvrswt

All this giant wall of CAPS LOCK text says is that you are a giant douche. You sound like a poorly educated junior high school student who communicates only through TXT.

Everyone who's contributed to this thread in some way (except you) has been trying to collaborate with others to free the GPS from Verizon and no one has suggested that anyone pay any money, except perhaps as a donation to whomever is willing to put in the time. Then you come running up in here with your unreadable posts and your caps lock bullshit and ask for hard earned cash for something you can't prove you have? Something that you are almost certain not to have? GTFO.

Seriously, GTFO.

Everyone else, let me say thank you for your efforts and here's hoping that Big Red drops that update, like, yesterday.