UNLOCKING CDMA I910 GPS - please help us!

Guest aleis

Guest skyhawk21

heres my help for today... the guy that has the roms is not lieing about having them.... although who knows if they are newer versions or not.. he got them probably from someone at this site...

http://www.mobile-files.com/

Here is the same user im assuming over at that site... since he cannot spell worth a darn...

http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/member.php?u=291381

search the forums there for his username and msg threads...

anyhow i posted over there to see if someone will pm me the roms he got for free!

if I get anything ill make it public!

Guest awarner (MVP)

Ok guys lets not feed the flames here.

I think azintegra may have realised that he is fighting a losing war as all his posts with referance to selling ROMs have been edited by azintergra before we could remove them (I checked this a few hrs before posting here).

If any member sees anyone attempting to sell ROMs please report so we can deal with the money grabber.

Donating to help the delevopers is ok as long as it is only ever optional.

Guest necosino
Ok guys lets not feed the flames here.

I think azintegra may have realised that he is fighting a losing war as all his posts with referance to selling ROMs have been edited by azintergra before we could remove them (I checked this a few hrs before posting here).

If any member sees anyone attempting to sell ROMs please report so we can deal with the money grabber.

Donating to help the delevopers is ok as long as it is only ever optional.

Thank you very much :(

I have been a long-time follower, having my Omnia since early February, playing GPSTest, etc. I called Verizon today, and immediately asked for a supervisor regarding my Omnia. Was on hold for about 10 minutes or so, spoke to a supervisor named Mark who put me on hold about 15 times, lol.. Anyway, he told me that the "quarterly update" will be arriving soon from the Samsung Site and that it is in testing at the moment but will be released within "one to two weeks, tentatively."

So yes, verizon has the new firmware and is testing it, but he couldn't confirm nor deny any patches/fixes the firmware addresses, but just said that it fixes a "commonly opposed lock-out" which I'm going to optimistically keep my fingers crossed and think that its the GPS B)

I just wanted to share this with you all and say that it looks like we may be getting close :( I'm just looking forward to some cooked ROMs!

Guest SlangMarket.Com
Thank you very much :(

I have been a long-time follower, having my Omnia since early February, playing GPSTest, etc. I called Verizon today, and immediately asked for a supervisor regarding my Omnia. Was on hold for about 10 minutes or so, spoke to a supervisor named Mark who put me on hold about 15 times, lol.. Anyway, he told me that the "quarterly update" will be arriving soon from the Samsung Site and that it is in testing at the moment but will be released within "one to two weeks, tentatively."

So yes, verizon has the new firmware and is testing it, but he couldn't confirm nor deny any patches/fixes the firmware addresses, but just said that it fixes a "commonly opposed lock-out" which I'm going to optimistically keep my fingers crossed and think that its the GPS B)

I just wanted to share this with you all and say that it looks like we may be getting close :( I'm just looking forward to some cooked ROMs!

Try this: (Reposted)

http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102822

Guest joex51
Can anyone send me the PST file or post it somewhere else? Megaupload is crapping out on me.

here is the Zip of the PST I took this directly from C:\Program Files I can't upload the EXE that installs it to that location because the file is too big. Even When I Zip it.

Samsung_Electronics.zip

Guest dwallersv
well with my first day in the forums here sure sounds like u all want give me this and that and dont ever post s***. wat is such the big dealwith the GPS VERIZON IS UNLOCKING IT IN THERE NEXT RELAS. LIKE I SAID GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN USE AND ILL GIVE U SOMETHING U ALL WANT

The problem you are having here is that your behavior is contrary to the culture of this community, so understandably you're getting raked over the coals.

The rest of the gang here, "regulars" if you will, would upload and post that software without any conditions, to share with the community.

Many people on this forum put in hours and hours and hours of time developing wonderful and extremely useful apps to enhance the experience and utility of the Omnia (and other WinMo phones), all free, all done in the spirit of the community culture here.

We all come here to work together and help each other. Not to try to make a quick buck off the rest of the members. That's been your M.O. from your first post, and that's why you're getting the cold shoulder. If you're not interested in being a part of the community but rather simply see this board as a source of $$, you'd be better off heading elsewhere.

Guest azintegra

i would but u guys don't show me any respect all u want to do is start war. i corrected my post's i told u I'm not asking for payment ill simply post it when i see some people showing respect. ill help u guys if someone can help me i need help with a storm loading a os after i dumb the entire thing because i have 0 trys left to enter my unlock code to unlock the gsm side and i need to dumb the os then rewqrite the os to enabller 10 trys again

Guest Adrynalyne

I think you are confused.

Respect is earned.

Nobody here is going to suck up to you, especially after the wanting money fiasco.

The best way to work towards gaining respect, is to post what you said you would last night, the Verizon firmware for the i910. You aren't gaining any trust or respect for not following through on previous statements.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest skyhawk21

guys like I said HE GOT THEM FOR FREE I dont know how he can ask money for it, I found the guy he got them from over at mobile-files.com

theres 3 legit people who have the newest roms for everything or "so called" newest. one guy responded back to me with what he has, and I think thats where this butthole punk azintegra got it for free from, theres this guy in russia that wants 300 dollars and i told him to go take a hike becuz for 300 dollars i can go buy an unlocked omnia i900 to replace my crappy locked i910, and then there is azintegra punk kid from cali or arizona that said on there hes gonna upload it. I am trying to convince the source he got stuff from to share with me... maybe some of you will DONATE money to that source and then he will give it up if he gets credit for it. I dont know how none of you guys didnt know about this before since mobile-files.com has been around for awhile and as well since febuary 2009, people on there have had omnia i910 roms for different carriers like cricket and the other one forgot the name. anyhow...

Guest azintegra
guys like I said HE GOT THEM FOR FREE I dont know how he can ask money for it, I found the guy he got them from over at mobile-files.com

theres 3 legit people who have the newest roms for everything or "so called" newest. one guy responded back to me with what he has, and I think thats where this butthole punk azintegra got it for free from, theres this guy in russia that wants 300 dollars and i told him to go take a hike becuz for 300 dollars i can go buy an unlocked omnia i900 to replace my crappy locked i910, and then there is azintegra punk kid from cali or arizona that said on there hes gonna upload it. I am trying to convince the source he got stuff from to share with me... maybe some of you will DONATE money to that source and then he will give it up if he gets credit for it. I dont know how none of you guys didnt know about this before since mobile-files.com has been around for awhile and as well since febuary 2009, people on there have had omnia i910 roms for different carriers like cricket and the other one forgot the name. anyhow...

no one gave me the files like i said i have access to lg and this site which contains all samsung files

http://myproject.samsungmobile.com/pms/ssc...in/SSCMGate.jsp

like i said show me some respect and ill post it when i see some apologies

Guest joex51

I am new to the whole "Flashing" my Phone thing what is the Samsung PST supposed to do?

I installed it and it put a samsung electronics folder in C:\Program Files with the .dll in another folder below that but I don't see an actual Application or .exe that runs anything from Samsung.

I have flashed firmware on other devices but they usually have an exe that has to be run.

like i said if people would show me some respect i would post the firmware but i don't see that happening if u guys want to continue war here.

azintegra, you have taken quite a beating since you came on the scene and ask for $$$ for the software, but since you have edited those posts and hav asked for some repect nicely (without CAPS or YELLING!)

Ok let me genuinely start Over

I will enter the mind set of someone that has not read the last 10 pages of this thread.

With that being said I am not being sarcastic or patronizing you!

I am not even gonna ask how you got them but you have the Beta Firmware for the VZW version of the Omnia(SCH-I910) that unlocks GPS!

Would you PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE Upload it here!!!!

IF you did that, You would be one of the most famous People on this forum!! Since this forum is all about sharing with the other members.

Imagine all the new Custom ROMS that would be built/cooked for the Omnia that would be AWESOME!!

I am sure if you Upload those files and they were legit someone here would take up a collection to get you some cash, since you are taking the risk of getting someone fired for leaking these out, I would be willing to donate something.

Hey, maybe You could even team up with one of the guys that could cook up the ROMs.

Dude if the files are legit You are the best!! everyone here would appreciate it.

Thanks in advanced!

Guest azintegra
I am new to the whole "Flashing" my Phone thing what is the Samsung PST supposed to do?

I installed it and it put a samsung electronics folder in C:\Program Files with the .dll in another folder below that but I don't see an actual Application or .exe that runs anything from Samsung.

I have flashed firmware on other devices but they usually have an exe that has to be run.

u need pst not pst lite

Edited by azintegra

Guest necosino
no one gave me the files like i said i have access to lg and this site which contains all samsung files

http://myproject.samsungmobile.com/pms/ssc...in/SSCMGate.jsp

like i said show me some respect and ill post it when i see some apologies

I appologize that your money-hungry request offended a community-based donation-driven site and that we acted in response to that great insult (you asking for money in this community was, in fact, an insult).

Guest joex51
Thanks let me post the latest copy of vzw rom for i910. how to i just attach it here since everyone has a hard time on mega downloading

when you reply there is a link in the bottom that say Browse and UPLOAD

just browse to the file and click upload there is a size limit of 4.88MB so you might have to Zip it or upload it in parts if it is too big.

Guest somedude

azintegra, if these files are legit, and unlock our gps, ill donate(not $400, but a decent amount) to you.

And im sure other members will as well.

Your approach was just wrong in the beginning and that threw people off.

But if you help people out, we will help you out...See how it works?!

Now, hurry and get those files uploaded!

Guest azintegra

the dll for telus is even to big to upload rared up and we all no the rom is going to b bigger then the dll

Edited by azintegra

Guest key5000

azintegra, I'm willing to try your new ROM, please, please and please upload it here.

Like Joex51 said, if the ROM can unlock i910 then you are the HERO on this forum for all i910 user.

Please upload the rom.

Guest azintegra

here is i910WM6.1.REV10.CC20.VZW.img

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HB8EIJ05

u will need to set the phone as a modem by going to settings then usb then modem connect to PST then click Sw and select the ROM image takes about 10 minutes sometime longer. and yea if people would like to donate ill post some more useful files for the omnia as well. i'm putting my job on the line here uploading these for you guys. i could end up empty handed with no job

Edited by azintegra

Guest JDawg183
I am sure if you Upload those files and they were legit someone here would take up a collection to get you some cash, since you are taking the risk of getting someone fired for leaking these out, I would be willing to donate something.

Hey, maybe You could even team up with one of the guys that could cook up the ROMs.

Thanks in advanced!

If you were able to upload those files, and it resulted in all these people having unlocked GPS, I guarantee that people would be willing to DONATE. That is what this community is about. People around here are willing to give what they can when they do not feel like they are being forced into doing so.