UNLOCKING CDMA I910 GPS - please help us!

Guest aleis

Guest key5000
here is i910WM6.1.REV10.CC20.VZW.img

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HB8EIJ05

u will need to set the phone as a modem by going to settings then usb then modem connect to PST then click Sw and select the ROM image takes about 10 minutes sometime longer. and yea if people would like to donate ill post some more usefull files for the omnia as well

I'm downloading the file now.

Would you please let me know why that file is so big (152MB)?

Do you know what is the right setting ports for GPS?

Edited by key5000

Guest skyhawk21

how about u share the login and password to the samsung business site so we can get the whole dam flashing rom file package with everything in it that will also be a rar file we can then verify.. insteaf of uploading crap that aint verified!

Guest azintegra

like i said a few post up this is my job man and i cant loose it the way the economy is i hardly get any hours as is and i barley manage rent every month so i can afford to b without guys please understand. if people would like to donate to me ill b willing to help u guys out with some more files. B)

Edited by azintegra

Guest key5000
how about u share the login and password to the samsung business site so we can get the whole dam flashing rom file package with everything in it that will also be a rar file we can then verify.. insteaf of uploading crap that aint verified!

Giving out the login ID and Password is not not acceptable, even me, I would not do it. You could loose your job if you doing that.

Guest azintegra
Giving out the login ID and Password is not not acceptable, even me, I would not do it. You could loose your job if you doing that.

i could loose my job as of wat i just posted I'm sure id loose it if i shared access

Guest JDawg183

Simmer down sky, tegra is being very helpful, and if these files are legit, he is doing us a major favor. Besides, all that other stuff, I am sure the other people in this community can come up with something better once theu have the rom. Thank you VERY MUCH azintegra. Sorry for all the grief you received earlier, just not what we are used to on this forum.

Guest Adrynalyne

I am willing to be the first guinea pig if you guys want, as my Omnia is falling apart because I have dropped it like 20 times and I was gonna get it replaced anyway.

Guest absolutly
like i said a few post up this is my job man and i cant loose it the way the economy is i hardly get any hours as is and i barley manage rent every month so i can afford to b without guys please understand. if people would like to donate to me ill b willing to help u guys out with some more files. B)

Well your english sure got a lot better within the last couple pages of posts...

Guest skyhawk21

it takes what a minute to compress a 152mb file into a rar file that we can make sure was verfied and the whole file was there so we dont brick our phones with your crap

Guest necosino

Wouldn't it be great if this was just a i900 ROM with files renamed so that we all try and brick our phones? :(

Oh well.. I'm at work right now but downloading on my phone.. about 6% done after 5 mins, it just might be done by the time I get home

B)

Guest azintegra

its the real rom for the i910 it's not going to brick ur phone. and it's not the i900 ROM think wat u want

Edited by azintegra

Guest necosino
guaranteeall of u its not fake nor is it a i900 ROM

I'll eagerly await a report from someone who is willing to try this first, and if all goes well, I'll try as soon as I'm home. Thanks for sticking your neck out there AznTegra.

Guest azintegra

if u guys would like to make a donation to me threw paypal my email is [Edit awarner link removed] if u guys get to gather or just a few want donate ill leak the next release too when its available

Guest klinc
I'll eagerly await a report from someone who is willing to try this first, and if all goes well, I'll try as soon as I'm home. Thanks for sticking your neck out there AznTegra.

Adrynalyne said he was going to give it a shot. I am waiting to hear from him on it.

Thank you azintegra for posting this. Hopefully its enough to get the guys that know what they are doing headed in the right direction at the very least.

Guest azintegra

if u guys want TELUS make me some donations so i can pay for my server and ill upload more stuff because my mega upload is good until the 9th of this month then it expires

Guest skyhawk21

ok guys..... im not trying to flame but it sounds as if to me this file will brick you phone... the azintegra guy doesnt even own his omnia i910 anymore so how does he know what these files do.. look here..

i don't have an omnia anymore i just sold it if i had one id make a video of it and show u and gps works fine but u have to have to have it conenct as a modem to ur pc to get internet unless u flash a verizon prl to it

he posted that in a pm to me on mobile-files.com

if u login to the forum there and search for his msgs and threads and forum posts youll see he flashed his own omnia i910 back in feb 09 of this year with telus files and it didnt work for him.. and now current today he doesnt even have an omnia i910.. he also said the phone wont work due to no prl with it.. he doesnt know what hes doing let alone if the files work...

WATCH OUT you probably wont have a phone

Guest M Moogle

Well, I can confirm its a firmware for a CDMA-based i910, according to the ROM dump I just did. Still poking around in the files...

Edit: It looks like the ROM was compiled on 2/6/09 maybe.. thats a date I'm seeing often in the files. 1/7/09 as well.

Edit again: The newest files I'm seeing are from 3/20/09.. so it looks pretty recent.

BTW: You need the version of osnbtool from here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...ol/#entry949766 to get the ROM to extract properly.

Edited by M Moogle

Guest azintegra

here you go again running ur mouth again man. ur phones will work just fine. and i said telus wont work because it uses internet so ud need to flash a prl to get ur active line on ur omnia on telus firmware. and i did flash back i never said i knew telus firmware worked i have not verifed gps works ive been told by 3 people there gps is unlocked on ppcgeeks.com

Guest somedude
here you go again running ur mouth again man. ur phones will work just fine. and i said telus wont work because it uses internet so ud need to flash a prl to get ur active line on ur omnia on telus firmware. and i did flash back i never said i knew telus firmware worked i have not verifed gps works ive been told by 3 people there gps is unlocked on ppcgeeks.com

3 people used the firmware you uploaded and now they say their gps is unlocked? Did i read that correctly?

Guest Adrynalyne

I must show my noobness here.

Ive downloaded it, set my usb to modem connection.

Now what?

Is there another app I need? I am willing to take a leap here for the team, just need to know how.