UNLOCKING CDMA I910 GPS - please help us!

Guest aleis

Guest azintegra
I must show my noobness here.

Ive downloaded it, set my usb to modem connection.

Now what?

Is there another app I need? I am willing to take a leap here for the team, just need to know how.

open SAMSUNG PST select the dll once u have done that click read the phone then click SW and select the ROM and hit START SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

Edited by azintegra

Guest Adrynalyne
open SAMSUNG PST select the dll once u have done that click read the phone then click SW and select the ROM and hit START SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

Ah, now I need to find a version of Samsung PST.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest azintegra

000000 is the spc get newer pst and it should not ask you i dont get asked for any of samsung phone i do wat version are u using

Guest M Moogle
It asks for an MSL code.

Anyone know?

Its either all 0's, your phone #, or the last 4 digits of your phone#. One of those should work.

Guest azintegra

wat version of pst are u using if ur using lite it will ask u for the code use just ive seen that error turn off ur phone and turn back on connect as modem and all should b good. ur not using the newest pst that why sometime ull see the msg

Edited by azintegra

Guest awarner (MVP)
if u guys would like to make a donation to me threw paypal my email is [link removed] if u guys get to gather or just a few want donate ill leak the next release too when its available

You are missing the point here, post your ROM then you can include a donate button stating on the lines of "if you like the ROM please donate"

Don't ask for donations before providing any goods that's not how it works.

Guest awarner (MVP)
guarantee all of u its not fake nor is it a i900 ROM

Erm I think you may need to check your statement, you are saying the ROM is not fake but you are also saying it is not an i900 Omnia ROM? so what device is it for?

Guest necosino
You are missing the point here, post your ROM then you can include a donate button stating on the lines of "if you like the ROM please donate"

Don't ask for donations before providing any goods that's not how it works.

He did post it, just not on here since its very large (150MB+) Once someone can get it to flash successfully and gives us some feedback we'll consider sending some big bucks his way B)

Guest Omega Ra
Erm I think you may need to check your statement, you are saying the ROM is not fake but you are also saying it is not an i900 Omnia ROM? so what device is it for?

it's for the i910...

Guest azintegra

WATSwrong with it people are stating by files are fake and saying it's probably the i900 Rom and its not its the newest release for the omnia i910wat i meant to say is i guarantee u the file is not fake and its not the i900 ROM its the i910 ROM

Edited by azintegra

Guest azintegra
No MSL code prompt, but same error. Let me try once more.

did u restart ur phone as it asked? and do u have office installed it needs ms office installed for some reason idk why and u also need net frame work installed