UNLOCKING CDMA I910 GPS - please help us!

Guest aleis

Guest azintegra
I am also to the point everyone else seems to be at.

PST connects and is able to read all info from the phone.

Click the software tab and select the file we want to upgrade to. Click start.

After a few seconds the phone reboots and comes back up to the desktop with PST giving an error that it cant find the phone now. This error tells you to turn off the phone then turn it back on after hitting OK.

After hitting OK and about 20 seconds or so it says Cannot find phone. The phone is running at this point at the desktop.

This is what I get after I jsut did a Hard Reset back to factory settings.

i have seen this i restarted the phone then clicked ok

Guest klinc
i have seen this i restarted the phone then clicked ok

hmm.. Just did several times and end up with the error "[PDA] Device not found" in the PST program. The phone continues to boot into windows.

Guest skyhawk21

azintegra look what you started..

if you cant give us the complete upgrade firmware software packagae to get us through the process of upgrading our phone completely then u shouldnt of posted any of the files or any info..

you started something to get money out of it, then u delete all that and now u want donations. u have no evidence of what this image does becuase using whats available now no one can flash the phone because the phone will not reset and go into the correct mode for it to be seen as a usb serial connection with a com port to continue flashing it. maybe if you give us all the files we could complete the process..

IF I WERE ANY OF YOU dont give this guy anything... your going to loose your job, you have said this many times.. then you shouldnt of posted stuff here, im assuming your a punk teenager who works at a cell store of some sort and u stole the login and pass to the korean samsung business site for testing stuff out and you dont even have an omnia i910 to test it out. so in all actuality you dont have a clue to what you have as files, dont know what to do with them and dont have a phone to prove anything to us about...

I wouldnt of shared secret confidential files and info if i cared about my job.. as well as if i did and i was going to loose my job over it, at least i would make sure what i was sharing with the community worked before sharing it!

Guest blazingwolf

@skyhawk21,

was that really necessary? You accomplish nothing by lashing out at people (I should know as I have said similar things before and it only caused problems).

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest avluis

if you cant give us the complete upgrade firmware software packagae to get us through the process of upgrading our phone completely then u shouldnt of posted any of the files or any info..

you started something to get money out of it, then u delete all that and now u want donations. u have no evidence of what this image does becuase using whats available now no one can flash the phone because the phone will not reset and go into the correct mode for it to be seen as a usb serial connection with a com port to continue flashing it. maybe if you give us all the files we could complete the process..

IF I WERE ANY OF YOU dont give this guy anything... your going to loose your job, you have said this many times.. then you shouldnt of posted stuff here, im assuming your a punk teenager who works at a cell store of some sort and u stole the login and pass to the korean samsung business site for testing stuff out and you dont even have an omnia i910 to test it out. so in all actuality you dont have a clue to what you have as files, dont know what to do with them and dont have a phone to prove anything to us about...

I wouldnt of shared secret confidential files and info if i cared about my job.. as well as if i did and i was going to loose my job over it, at least i would make sure what i was sharing with the community worked before sharing it!

now that will get us somewhere...

Guest azintegra

Grow up like i have said many time's all u are is rude and u expect me to give u anything? why would i do that see the other member's appreciate me unlike u you act so rude about it

Guest WoZZeR999

Yeah, those are right. The Samsung PST is a DLL interpreter.

I managed to enable the hidden menu that I found a reference to here.

I used the PST to enable hidden menu, then when I type *#9910# I get a flash saying updating firmware. I haven't gone through the whole list, but one of the codes may put it in diag mode.

Guest blazingwolf
Yeah, those are right. The Samsung PST is a DLL interpreter.

I managed to enable the hidden menu that I found a reference to here.

I used the PST to enable hidden menu, then when I type *#9910# I get a flash saying updating firmware. I haven't gone through the whole list, but one of the codes may put it in diag mode.

How did you enable the hidden menu?

Ahh, I see it. B)

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest WoZZeR999

Using Samsung PST, Setting, Feature. Read from the phone. One of the options is 'Hidden menu enable/disable', change it to enable and write to your phone.

Disclaimer - Not my fault if you brick your phone.

Guest WoZZeR999
YES U CAN USE DIAG MODE

Do you happen to know which code it is? I could always get to service mode, but Diag Mode is different from what I've read.

Guest SlangMarket.Com
Yes, to all of the above.

Even the "Mods" @ the Verizon Wireless forum wish to silence those who demand thier GPS unlocked...

http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/messa...ding&page=5

This is a very funny read.

Zip Code - Longitude/Latitude:

http://empanelment.com/data.html

(Large Text Database - Not For Slow Connections)

Edited by SlangMarket.Com

Guest blazingwolf

1. !!From the touch keypad!! dial **33284

2. then enter 000000 at the prompt

this gets you into a debug menu, dont know if that will help us out

Maybe this will work.

Guest WoZZeR999
1. !!From the touch keypad!! dial **33284

2. then enter 000000 at the prompt

this gets you into a debug menu, dont know if that will help us out

Maybe this will work.

That's one of the original codes I found. The only thing I could see is the bottom box, which says something about diag. I tried the other setting and couldn't get it to read from the phone.

Guest theidoctor.org

i think i almost got it! trying to back it up... whats the easiest way to back up everything? or at least just the contacts?

Guest WoZZeR999
i think i almost got it! trying to back it up... whats the easiest way to back up everything? or at least just the contacts?

I use google sync, it backs up my contacts.

Guest blazingwolf

Little more info?