Max Dynamic Manila2d Theme

Guest maxycy

Guest shingyeah
Shingyeah the Comic King?? :) Yes, I'm fm HongKong.

Glad you found it. Could you send me a snapshot of which icon you are talking about and on which theme is missing so that I can patch it up. Thks.

Yes, those 4 email icons on the right~~ also the bubble showing the number of unread email is not changed~

Screen01.bmp

Guest shokka9

its nearly ready maxycy.....

message tab threw me. sector doing all the work on it now. last i heard it was working, just waiting on him to get back to me.

all good max.

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9
Cool.... :) . I'll PM you soon once I finish up the 15tabs of this TF3D theme.

BTW, which thin seperator lines are you refering to?

on most screen, there are the thin lines. on the home screen if you disable line 1, 2 & 3 in m2dc they disappear. But they appear on most screens too.

i like simplistic look

@ MAXYCY

Just waiting on an email from sector, so your theme should be done very soon..

Edited by shokka9

Welcome back maxycy.

Just when I'm in need of your help... I have a problem with a spacing between some buttons and i'd like to do the opposite thing that shokka9 wants. I'd like to add the lines between the two buttons. I posted a picture of my problem and i hope that you can help me...

post-432031-1234127371_thumb.jpg 

The problems is the space (or better lack of it between icons and their names) and i'd like to add a dotted line between. I checked the xml settings but i couldn't find the correct value.

Edited by bpivk

Guest shokka9

maxycy

I have emailed you back the theme (working of course), i am waiting for your email, please post the theme here when you have read your email.

Works quite well, shame you cannot experience..

Email me when you have time.

Thanks to sector for all his help (lots of it!!) thanks bro.

I tried to add the theme from M2DC by putting the theme in the m2dc theme folder.. but when i press ok. nothing happen. what should i do?

Edited by watme

Yes, those 4 email icons on the right~~ also the bubble showing the number of unread email is not changed~

Ok, thks. I'll add this into the theme later.

on most screen, there are the thin lines. on the home screen if you disable line 1, 2 & 3 in m2dc they disappear. But they appear on most screens too.

i like simplistic look

This is quite easy to do as you can change the opacity of the seperator line graphic to transparent or simply erase that ( not tested before )

a. hh_hm_line.png is for the home screen

b. hh_internet_globe_title_line.bmp is for the internet globe line

c. hh_internet_seperator.bmp is for the line below the globe

d. hh_location_seperatorline.png is for the maps page

e. hh_messaging_seperator_line.png is for the seperation between title and message

f. hh_settings_seperator.bmp is for the settings page

g. there are 3 hh_weather seperator lines if you want to remove that as well

BTW, thks buddy and Sector for your help. :)

Just when I'm in need of your help... I have a problem with a spacing between some buttons and i'd like to do the opposite thing that shokka9 wants. I'd like to add the lines between the two buttons. I posted a picture of my problem and i hope that you can help me...

This is the reverse of what Shokka needs. Firstly, you need to make sure you have those files mentioned above. I have never adjusted the internet settings before except on the registry to create the extra lines. However, I believe you can tweak the XML settings yourself. It's almost at the end of the file. I have pullout the portion that you want to tweak wt.

<InternetWidget>

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTH" id="0" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_EARTH.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTHMASK" id="1" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_EARTH_MASK.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTHFOCUSEDBAR" id="2" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_EARTHFOCUSEDBAR.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTHFOCUSEDBAR_PRESS" id="3" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_EARTHFOCUSEDBAR_PRESS.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTHSHADOW" id="4" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_SHADOW.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTHSHADOW_MASK" id="5" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_SHADOW_MASK.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_FOCUSEDBAR" id="6" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_FOCUSEDBAR.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_FOCUSEDBAR_PRESS" id="7" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_FOCUSEDBAR_PRESS.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTHTITLELINE" id="10" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_GLOBE_TITLE_LINE.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_EARTHTITLELINEMASK" id="11" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_GLOBE_TITLE_LINE_MASK.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_ITEMICON" id="12" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_ITEM_ICON.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_IMG_ITEMICON_MASK" id="13" value="\Windows\HH_INTERNET_ITEM_ICON_MASK.bmp" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_EARTH_POS" id="14" value="70, 2" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_EARTH_TITLEPOS" id="15" value="48, 50" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_ITEM_HEIGHT" id="16" value="41" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_ITEM_ICON_POS" id="17" value="16, 0" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_ITEM_TITLEPOS" id="18" value="16, 10" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_ITEM_DESCPOS" id="19" value="40, 0" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_CUSTOM_ITEM_ICONPOS" id="20" value="16, 12" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_CUSTOM_ITEM_TITLEPOS" id="21" value="48, 12" />

<Property name="IDINTERNET_EARTH_TITLELINE_OFFSET" id="22" value="14" />

</InternetWidget>

I tried to add the theme from M2DC by putting the theme in the m2dc theme folder.. but when i press ok. nothing happen. what should i do?

If everything else fails, simply unzip all the files to a folder ( let say on your desktop ). Then, go to your phone and turn off M2D. Copy all files to \windows on your phone. Then, turn on M2D again. Hope it works for you. :D

Guest shokka9

same here...emailed Maxycy (you) the screen shots for your TF3D theme, can't wait to see them in this thread.. :)

We here to help, and thats what we do. :D

Glad to be of service. :)

This is the reverse of what Shokka needs. Firstly, you need to make sure you have those files mentioned above. I have never adjusted the internet settings before except on the registry to create the extra lines. However, I believe you can tweak the XML settings yourself. It's almost at the end of the file. I have pullout the portion that you want to tweak wt.

Ok i'll copy this and borrow the line from the globe because i'm missing one image for the spacer. Do you have any idea why i'm lacking the space between icons and name of the program?

Ok i'll copy this and borrow the line from the globe because i'm missing one image for the spacer. Do you have any idea why i'm lacking the space between icons and name of the program?

OK....I believe this is the line you need to change. Try changing the number to a bigger number and see whether it helps. I hope you have experience playing wt the XML file. Always create a backup if you are not sure.

<Property name="IDINTERNET_ITEM_HEIGHT" id="16" value="41" />

Ok...here it is, the labour of Sector, Shokka and myself. Believe me, doing themes for M2D is truly hardwork and I have to salute Sector for his incredible feat. :)

Max Abstract Theme#1 which is also available in TF3D for Touch HD at the Blackstone forum. Enjoy!!

abstract1.jpg

Max_Abstract_Theme_1.zip

backup is necessary, the amount of times i have edited over and lost where i was...

maxycy, you seen my email??

got it..... just uploaded. hope the zip file is clean. thks again buddy :)

Guest shokka9

clean as a whistle maxycy... :)

Can somebody please post some comments, to ensure it is fine (i know it is.. :D )

Also, some screen shots be nice..

Thanks in advance.

Shokka9 :)

Edited by shokka9

i installed your ferris wheel, it's great.

but the digital clock doesn't seems to appear?

Sounds funny.....digital clock should appear. Try setting the regional time settings and see whether it works.

I'm installing it for the 3rd time, should i change the time setting before or after i apply the themes?

It doesn't matter. If everything fails, try to unzip first to a folder then directly overwrite the files to the \windows directory on the phone.

Guest Sillypore

i used Resco to copy the windows like wat u mention.

1st warning: xxxx file is in ROM. . . . .continue? i select YES

2nd error, cannot copy file . . . . already exists.

i used Resco to copy the windows like wat u mention.

1st warning: xxxx file is in ROM. . . . .continue? i select YES

2nd error, cannot copy file . . . . already exists.

Turn off your M2D before overwriting any files.

Guest Sillypore

i did that, even tried to reboot with M2D uncheck.

but it seems like every time it boot up, M2D will auto load up even uncheck.

i'm using 'Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20765 aku 1.4.4 Full and Lite versions (1 Feb 2009)'

i tired to look into windows/startup but found no files regarding M2D.

i did that, even tried to reboot with M2D uncheck.

but it seems like every time it boot up, M2D will auto load up even uncheck.

i'm using 'Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20765 aku 1.4.4 Full and Lite versions (1 Feb 2009)'

i tired to look into windows/startup but found no files regarding M2D.

I presumed that you have uncheck M2D on today settings? If so, then there could be a autoscript in startup folder which auto start the M2D. You may need to disable that. Again, do it at your own risk :)

OK....I believe this is the line you need to change. Try changing the number to a bigger number and see whether it helps. I hope you have experience playing wt the XML file. Always create a backup if you are not sure.

Well this is the first time that i'm messing with manila xml files so yes i made a lot of backups and i'm changing stuff and learning in the process. Since nothing works i'm learning to have patience and lots of it.  :)