Max Dynamic Manila2d Theme

Guest maxycy

Guest shokka9
This is quite easy to do as you can change the opacity of the seperator line graphic to transparent or simply erase that ( not tested before )

a. hh_hm_line.png is for the home screen

b. hh_internet_globe_title_line.bmp is for the internet globe line

c. hh_internet_seperator.bmp is for the line below the globe

d. hh_location_seperatorline.png is for the maps page

e. hh_messaging_seperator_line.png is for the seperation between title and message

f. hh_settings_seperator.bmp is for the settings page

g. there are 3 hh_weather seperator lines if you want to remove that as well

BTW, thks buddy and Sector for your help. :)

Hi maxycy

Sorry, how do you adjust opacity of images (if you have to use photoshop, then i know). I was thinking of just having empty image files?? So M2D cant show anything, that should work.

Maybe the opacity is better way.

Look forward to your response..

Hi maxycy

Sorry, how do you adjust opacity of images (if you have to use photoshop, then i know). I was thinking of just having empty image files?? So M2D cant show anything, that should work.

Maybe the opacity is better way.

Look forward to your response..

It depends....if you have M2D burn into a ROM, you can't erase it cos it will come back up again. The only way is to change to opacity... :)

Guest galeraloca
clean as a whistle maxycy... :)

Can somebody please post some comments, to ensure it is fine (i know it is.. :D )

Also, some screen shots be nice..

Thanks in advance.

Shokka9 :)

post-460724-1234266286_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266298_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266309_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266322_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266332_thumb.png

Great theme. thanks maxycy, shokka9 & sector!

Everything fine... I would just place some items a little down... like callhistory&calendar, photowiget and musicwidget... but that´s personal taste...

keep´em coming!

Edited by galeraloca

Guest shokka9
It depends....if you have M2D burn into a ROM, you can't erase it cos it will come back up again. The only way is to change to opacity... :D

I am thinking for my own theme. To which will eventually be burned in...i figure it out...

Your theme looks good!! :)

Guest shokka9
post-460724-1234266286_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266298_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266309_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266322_thumb.pngpost-460724-1234266332_thumb.png

Great theme. thanks maxycy, shokka9 & sector!

Everything fine... I would just place some items a little down... like callhistory&calendar, photowiget and musicwidget... but that´s personal taste...

keep´em coming!

just edit the xml, play around until you have where you want. Then make backup in m2dc, copy to PC (it saves it in Program files/m2dc/themes its a .m2dc file. rename to .zip and you have theme that you can post.

good luck

Guest manchun87

Everyone, Im really sorry. Im new here. Can anybody tell me how to apply the theme into omnia? Im using touchflo now but don't know how to apply.

maxycy, I really like your theme very very much!!!! Keep up the good work :)

will always support u...

Everyone, Im really sorry. Im new here. Can anybody tell me how to apply the theme into omnia? Im using touchflo now but don't know how to apply.

maxycy, I really like your theme very very much!!!! Keep up the good work :)

will always support u...

Go here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427392

Install anywhere then put the <<theme>>.zip into the themes folder of M2DC.

Run M2DC, select the theme and click apply. (Might wanna backup your old theme first. You can do that in one of the other tabs)

When prompted on whether not to apply weather icons, just leave the boxes unchecked and carry on.

Edited by moofus

Thanks for your help, moofus. it worked. :)

tyty

np. oh one more thing, if u find that your browser no longer works, just go to m2dc and set the default browser and apply.

If everything else fails, simply unzip all the files to a folder ( let say on your desktop ). Then, go to your phone and turn off M2D. Copy all files to \windows on your phone. Then, turn on M2D again. Hope it works for you. :(

Thanks.. actually instead of pasting the folder. i paste the whole zip file and it works.

Edited by watme

Good day. Tell pozhaluysta.a where you can download the theme at number 3 of the first page? Very ponravilas.a can not find it.

Thank you.

Theme number 3 can be downloaded on page 1 post 1. :(

Guest da insane one

hi i'm new. bought an omnia i900 h1 vodafone..... i installed the m2dc program.. copied the zip file for the dragon theme..think it was theme 5 ... but its not applyin... its starts buildin up n then m2dc closes. n ntn changes... help pls.... o..... i also tried copyin the zip file n even unziped the files to windows n still nothin happened.... help help help...

Edited by da insane one

Guest andylyf
hi i'm new. bought an omnia i900 h1 vodafone..... i installed the m2dc program.. copied the zip file for the dragon theme..think it was theme 5 ... but its not applyin... its starts buildin up n then m2dc closes. n ntn changes... help pls.... o..... i also tried copyin the zip file n even unziped the files to windows n still nothin happened.... help help help...

errr.... did you install the program M2D ?

Good luck installing M2D on the stock SA Vodafone ROM. Believe me when I say you will run out of main memory thanks to all the crap Voda puts in. Best bet is to go with a custom ROM and install a M2D all-in-one package, or use a ROM with it already cooked in.

Guest da insane one
Good luck installing M2D on the stock SA Vodafone ROM. Believe me when I say you will run out of main memory thanks to all the crap Voda puts in. Best bet is to go with a custom ROM and install a M2D all-in-one package, or use a ROM with it already cooked in.

hi.i installed m2d v 0.29.235 from a link above. it picks up the theme installs it BT nothin happens. i installed m2dc to the storage card. so i currently have 23mb main storage mem and 44mb on program mem.were do i get a custom rom and da m2d all-in-one package and how do iinstall all this.. sorry its my first tym...i tried copying the zipped & unzipped files into windows folder but it didn work.will i lose my warranty by doin this??pls advise... thanks

Guest da insane one
I installed it to storage card and it's working ok.

ok i installed m2dc v 0.29.235 to the device n it still didn work. its an omnia vodafone 16gb. firmware: PDA : i900 XXHH1 / JBHH1 ; PHONE : i900BUHH1. Could b that it not customisable bcos its a vodafone i900 omnia???

Good day. Prompt please, and the second version of the theme Ferris Wheel Theme (that are changing neon lights .. how do you like) exists, it can be somewhere to find a download? Thank you.

Many thanks for your work - you are genius! are all like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alvinezz
Hi macyxy,

I use the lastest M2DC 0.27.232 .. when I apply your theme... there is a option.. I just click, dont update weather icons.."checked" (only update tab icons... leave "unchecked").. it works!.. the sun is in the middle again..

the suggested way, of copying out the original HTChomesetting.xml.. then copying back. it works sometimes.. coz, different themes are designed differently (the clock,email,internet will be out of sync).. it WILL NOT work if you have Sector's themes installed previously.

just the information.. for someone who has the same problem.

attached is the lopsided weather icons HTCHomeSettings.xml

PS. 1.this problem is not isolated.. it affect .. Sector themes too!.. may be coz. of the different cooked ROM with M2D ?

may be worth if you can identified the problem and release a separate HTCHomeSettings.xml ?

2. my cooked rom .. stop me from copying big weather icons to windows directory.. it said "read only etc..".. I cannot overwrite the weather icons in windows............ how to "disable read only". I turned off touch Flo still not working

ive got this problem too.. weather icon skew to the left.. how to solve this problem? in the earlier post user omnia newbie says that we should not update the xml and weather icon when applying theme..but now i have done this.. how to revert back to "original"?

thx in advance