CLEAN DXIA1 ROM *Updated Jan-19-2009* LuFeIg's LFI05b

Guest lufeig

Guest murymury

i have no problems with gps.

i can connect to the internet via activesync.

when i download samsung zoomer installed it long pressed on volume up, an error appears "unable to load configuration" anyone have ideas about that.

To remove ring tones from drop down menu of notifications settings, go to HKCU/ControlPanel/Sounds/Ringtones and edit the various lines there.

can anyone confirm that this is possible i didnt find those entries?????????

Guest nickyckl

Hi LuFeIg,

Just wanna give some updates on this ROM, it seems not work correct with the apps "SPB Phone Suite".

The Automatic Phone Profile not able to change the profile.

But i am not sure this is because of HL ROM issue or what, so eventually i revert back to your HK3 Clean ROM.

Guest M Seif
Why would you need that? FavoriteSettings is much better suited for the Omnia.

I need a program ( not a setting) , so I can assign to a HW button, to use during a call , so I can switch off/on my BT headset. I tried some small programs here , but they are unstable, they switch off nut many times fail to switch on again , including CicleBT, and a small program from Paul I think.

There is no faster way ( when u are in a call) , from reaching the comm magr buy one touch , and switcing off/on the BT by a 2nd touch.

ofcourse I am talking about using a clean rom without the M2D in this case.

Edited by M Seif

Guest pepech
I need a program ( not a setting) , so I can assign to a HW button, to use during a call , so I can switch off/on my BT headset. I tried some small programs here , but they are unstable, they switch off nut many times fail to switch on again , including CicleBT, and a small program from Paul I think.

There is no faster way ( when u are in a call) , from reaching the comm magr buy one touch , and switcing off/on the BT by a 2nd touch.

ofcourse I am talking about using a clean rom without the M2D in this case.

Here are two versions for Comm Manager

05_greatbal_M2D_blue_HTC_Opal_CommManager_2.7.1.8.CAB

greatbal_M2D_grey_HTC_Opal_CommManager_2.7.1.8.CAB

Guest pepech

Hello Lufeig , I' m currently using DZHL2/LFIO4 revision b , all works fine ; I have installed the M2D AIO.cab from Sztupy : this cab is pretty fine , I like the settings tab opening in Favorites Settings

I have also installed Thumbcal and Galarm as default calendar and default alarm : both work fine , integrated within the home page from M2D

Thank you for your hard work , providing us very clean , fast and stable ROMs

Regards , Philippe

Guest murymury

hello lufeig.

been using your b version for a while all is fine for now.

except for these 2 problems i dont know what to do.

1-when i download samsung zoomer installed it long pressed on volume up, an error appears "unable to load configuration"

2-everytime i connect my pc via activesync the clock keep getting 2 hours back i currently have it set to manual update time. how can i disable clock sync with the pc time zone.

Guest exfireex1

Thanks LuFeIg for your hard work. I have flashed the rev D of DXHL2 Rom. Everything works fine except that the battery power is draining really fast. only 40% left at the end of the day. Does rev b has the same problem too? Should I falsh the rev b rom instead. Thank you.

Guest picky-picasso

Version DXHL2, LFI04 revision "d" (Jan-03-2009)

- Full XIP & SYS port from Hermes (thanks to bbs.xbeta.cn)

- CE OS 20954

- Build 20954 Aku 1.5.0

- Removed SQL CE Mobile 3.0

- Bugfixed: small text in pop-up menus

- Bugfixed: 'back' button in Windows dialer

- Bugfixed: SMS threaded view not opening messages (thanks to MickyMax)

PS: If you're unsure about which revision to download, please read post #340.

PS2: If the "Pop Up Menu Font Size" is too small, install this .cab file to fix it. FIXED IN REVISION "D".

PS3: Install this cab and soft-reset to fix the "BACK" button that is missing in WM Dialer. FIXED IN REVISION "D".

PS4: Revision c is SMS faulty. Looking for a solution now. FIXED IN REVISION "D" (solution provided by MickyMax, thanks!!!).

PS5: Finger Mouse still does not work with ported XIP & SYS.

Cab Repository:

Find below the download links of some apps that were stripped from stock ROM:

- Adobe Flash Lite 2.1

- Adobe Flash Lite 3.1

- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 for Windows Mobile

- DXHL2 Alarm Watcher NEW! (Necessary for Samsung Clock work in DXHL2)

- DXHL2 Favorite SettingsNEW!(Thanks to sector)

- DXHK3 FM Radio

- DXHK3 Google Launcher & Maps

- DXHK3 Main Menu

- DXHK3 Media Album

- DXHK3 Photo Slides

- DXHL2 Samsung Clock (Thanks to sector)

- DXHK3 Samsung Today 1

- DXHK3 Samsung Today 2

- DXHK3 Samsung Widget (works only with Flash Lite 2.1)

- DXHL2 Samsung Online Widgets NEW! (Uninstall Samsung Widget first; works only with Flash Lite 2.1)

- DXHL2 SharePix NEW!

- DXHK3 Smart Converter

- DXHK3 Smart Reader

- DXHK3 Task Switcher

- DXHK3 Touch Player

- DXHK3 TV Out Viewer

- DXHK3 Zoomer

Greetings from BRAZIL! :rolleyes:

The Mit Rom-ny of Roms! Do you know where I might be able to find Connected Home, the DLNA app?

Guest alviner
Thanks LuFeIg for your hard work. I have flashed the rev D of DXHL2 Rom. Everything works fine except that the battery power is draining really fast. only 40% left at the end of the day. Does rev b has the same problem too? Should I falsh the rev b rom instead. Thank you.

Hi exfireex1,

I use version B and the battery consumption is fairly low, giving me two days of usage before I need to charge it. I usually take 30 minutes of call per day and a couple of sms. How's your mobile usage like? If you did use GPS and some calls per day, I would think that would be normal cos GPS usually take a lot of battery power.

Guest markkohfm

i seem to have trouble getting alarm to work everyday! almost woke up late for work once. i charge my phone while sleeping everyday and it does not seem to wake up to sound the alarm. the alarm notification is in the notification queue though. this problem exists with both D and B. anyone else having the same problem?

i seem to have trouble getting alarm to work everyday! almost woke up late for work once. i charge my phone while sleeping everyday and it does not seem to wake up to sound the alarm. the alarm notification is in the notification queue though. this problem exists with both D and B. anyone else having the same problem?

you need to download alarm watcher from the first page, and put in autorun. Got the same problem before and this helped.

Guest exfireex1
Hi exfireex1,

I use version B and the battery consumption is fairly low, giving me two days of usage before I need to charge it. I usually take 30 minutes of call per day and a couple of sms. How's your mobile usage like? If you did use GPS and some calls per day, I would think that would be normal cos GPS usually take a lot of battery power.

I only use it to make a couple of phone call a day and non of it is more than 5minutes and I may browse pictures a few time a day and that is it. May be because I have the HSPDA enabled, if I turn it off, would the battery last much longer? Thanks for your help alviner.

hello,

because i'm short on time, i skipped DXHL3.

LFI05 revision 'a' is pda DXIA1, radio DXHL3, original XIP & SYS (20270.1.3.1) and is currently being tested. same free space (161mb), free memory (68mb), speed feels the same...

as i wrote before, it will be available as soon secany releases his stock DXIA1 to the wide public.

thanks!

hello,

because i'm short on time, i skipped DXHL3.

LFI05 revision 'a' is pda DXIA1, radio DXHL3, original XIP & SYS (20270.1.3.1) and is currently being tested. same free space (161mb), free memory (68mb), speed feels the same...

as i wrote before, it will be available as soon secany releases his stock DXIA1 to the wide public.

thanks!

what is new, better in this ROM?

Edited by kozart

Guest esp_leo

hi to all,

i hope this time anybody can help me. i bought omnia in italy and i have been searching for help on how to update or install an english rom for my omnia. below are the details/version of my omnia

Disp. personale

Versione

PDA : i900XIHH5/XIHH9

TELEF.: i900XXHH9

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

S/W : 2.0.3

H/W : 2.0.1

MAC : 00 23 39 9B 52 95

WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g)

S/W : 0.4.3.1

H/W : 1.0

MAC : 00 0B 6C 8D 8E 1C

i have downloaded from a site this rom i900DTHJ5 presumably an english rom. can i use this rom to finally have an english language on my omnia?

thanks.

Guest erichkooi

Hi,

I need some advise.

Sorry I am newbie for WM phone.

If I flash with DXHL2 ROM and in case in future that I need to revert back to Original Omnia firmware for warranty reason or etc. Can I able to do so by hard format the device?

Planning to flash DXHL2 rom and install Manila2D theme as currently taking too much memory together with Omnia DXHK3 firmware.

Best regards,

Eric

Guest daicacon
hi to all,

i hope this time anybody can help me. i bought omnia in italy and i have been searching for help on how to update or install an english rom for my omnia. below are the details/version of my omnia

Disp. personale

Versione

PDA : i900XIHH5/XIHH9

TELEF.: i900XXHH9

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

S/W : 2.0.3

H/W : 2.0.1

MAC : 00 23 39 9B 52 95

WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g)

S/W : 0.4.3.1

H/W : 1.0

MAC : 00 0B 6C 8D 8E 1C

i have downloaded from a site this rom i900DTHJ5 presumably an english rom. can i use this rom to finally have an english language on my omnia?

thanks.

don't know about i900DT... but for sure i900DX.. and i900DZ... are English. You can download different ROMs from here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...re-version-fix/

Guest alviner
I only use it to make a couple of phone call a day and non of it is more than 5minutes and I may browse pictures a few time a day and that is it. May be because I have the HSPDA enabled, if I turn it off, would the battery last much longer? Thanks for your help alviner.

Hi exfireex1,

I think that will help a bit only but you can still try to monitor how your battery behave... If not, best is to downgrade to version B... From the usage description you did per day, version B will last 2.25 days for you.

Edited by alviner