CLEAN DXIA1 ROM *Updated Jan-19-2009* LuFeIg's LFI05b

Guest lufeig

Guest lutharigno
sorry for the invalid link. i don't know what happened.

link is working now, i have just tested it.

have fun!!!

Super Clean or not so Clean... :) ? that is the question. I just dl'd qbus manilla rom and set to install it in the am. Now i see your release and want to give that a go this week. Never used a Super Clean rom b4 and want to see if i can tell a difference in performance. Oh, the pressure! So many roms so little time! :D

Keep up the good work!

Enhanced GPS is not working! Please, do not use ported XIP in your firmwares! Your versions are best, but ported XIP and SYS causing many problems!

Edited by lewys

Lufeig I cannot open any pictures in this rom.Can you fixed this buggy.Meaby you can upload pictures&videos cab?

Rom is great.

Regards

just install media album available on first post.

Enhanced GPS is not working! Please, do not use ported XIP in your firmwares! Your versions are best, but ported XIP and SYS causing many problems!

how did you come into this conclusion? i have downloaded the xtra.bin from enhanced gps fine...

how did you come into this conclusion? i have downloaded the xtra.bin from enhanced gps fine...

I pressing XTRA Data Download button, and nothing happening.

P.S. Sorry for my english.

lufeig,

Please, release a version with a default XIP and SYS, why are you using a ported versions? There is nothing new, only bugs, now my iGO8 didn't find any satellites (on LFI04b iGO8 worked like a charm!)

P.S. Your work is great!

UPD: Flashed a sector firmware, now XTRA and iGO8 work fine! but i prefer your firmware with default XIP and SYS. Please :)

Edited by lewys

@lewis: i appreciate your interest and your feedback, but other chefs have already released clean roms with stock xip & sys, so i don't see a point in releasing another one. that's why i released a rom with ported xip & sys.

did you fix your operator settings manually (data connection)? because i did, and GPS XTRA worked flawlessly here.

i will test igo8 later, but it seems to be working too (it finds the gps receiver).

@lewis: i appreciate your interest and your feedback, but other chefs have already released clean roms with stock xip & sys, so i don't see a point in releasing another one. that's why i released a rom with ported xip & sys.

did you fix your operator settings manually (data connection)? because i did, and GPS XTRA worked flawlessly here.

i will test igo8 later, but it seems to be working too (it finds the gps receiver).

Other chiefs released, but your firmware more clean =)

i900-IA1_QB02a-HL3 ~120Mb

i900DXIA1Clean_ver1a ~100Mb

and your is ~80Mb!

I have no operators in the Operator Settings, because I changed operator to Orange, Israel in administrator menu.

btw, stock XTRA have more options, and in your ROM I found a bug with a keyboard, after soft reset, it always back to standart.

Edited by lewys

any reason why games and java were back?

and is bluetooth working now?

as far as i remember, i never stripped off java of my cooked roms.

and games are back because imho many people like them, and they're small enough to be cooked in without compromising space. see that there's even more available storage free space although 'favorite settings', 'games' and 'fm radio' are included. in my next release, probably 'media album' will be included too, without compromising free space.

regarding bluetooth, i tested my jawbone bt headset, it worked great, and the "one time only" bluetooth bug (present in LFI04d) seems to gone!

Edited by lufeig

Guest alviner
I pressing XTRA Data Download button, and nothing happening.

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Hi lewys,

Please check whether you can connect to the internet using WIFI through opera browser. If you can't, that means your internet setting are not done and that can also affect the XTRA data download. I encounter this problem before.

Therefore, please find the files that I attached at post #320, page 16, and import the registry to your device. I think that will solve the issue of yours. :)

Edited by alviner

Lufeig's rom are the one of the best so far tbh. Even if i keep the current BuildOS, i find his roms really attractive.

Dont expect any rom to be "perfect". As long as you work with it you can find bugs, even with mine or anyone's else.

That's why we keep testing and testing to keep you happy. :)

Thanks lufeig for you work here <3

btw, stock XTRA have more options, and in your ROM I found a bug with a keyboard, after soft reset, it always back to standart.

that is a known bug found in roms with ported xip & sys. i don't think it's a crucial bug, if anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know!

about gps xtra, it's true, but somethings come, somethings go... unfortunately that's the way this built was done! it works, so it's ok for me.

@sector: thanks! you have done a much greater contribution to this community than i have!

Edited by lufeig