CLEAN DXIA1 ROM *Updated Jan-19-2009* LuFeIg's LFI05b

Guest lufeig

Guest godslayer
that is a known bug found in roms with ported xip & sys. i don't think it's a crucial bug, if anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know!

about gps xtra, it's true, but somethings come, somethings go... unfortunately that's the way this built was done! it works, so it's ok for me.

@sector: thanks! you have done a much greater contribution to this community than i have!

its really easy!

feedback to your thread before regards the D revision. To fix it, use Omnia SIP. Once its installed (device or storage), reboot and you probably see an error. ignore it n set to preferred keyboard. Reboot again and its done (no error msg this time)!

To be honest, the "invincible" ActiveSync is kinda irritating. Anyway to stop it from running in the background for good? It just keep reviving no matter how many times I terminate it.

Thanks for the rom!!!

Guest godslayer
Lufeig's rom are the one of the best so far tbh. Even if i keep the current BuildOS, i find his roms really attractive.

Dont expect any rom to be "perfect". As long as you work with it you can find bugs, even with mine or anyone's else.

That's why we keep testing and testing to keep you happy. :D

Thanks lufeig for you work here <3

Hi Sector,

Thanks for your rom too! Had flashed it prior to LFI05a but Lufeig's 69MB of free program memory is too hard to miss. Yours work great too! Will be playing around these 2 roms.

Love choices! :)

Guest mobilehappy

Tested out: Version DXIA1, LFI05 revision "a" (Jan-16-2009) today and it seems fast and stable.

So far i have only had one "bug" besides the mouse pad and that is that for some reason i can not set the "today" background image through the Favorites App.

Maybe something the Favorites App needs to do this function has been removed?

Edited by mobilehappy

@godslayer: thanks for the tip! i think i've missed that one!!!

@mobilehappy: i have just tested it... and it worked. make sure you select your picture file, then click OK on the top-right corner.

Guest godslayer
@godslayer: thanks for the tip! i think i've missed that one!!!

@mobilehappy: i have just tested it... and it worked. make sure you select your picture file, then click OK on the top-right corner.

Glad to be of help!

Any idea on the ActiveSync keep popping out issue? Or am I the only one with it?

it seems to be an old bug, it happens to me for a long time...

unfortunately i don't know how to fix it... fortunately we have lots of free 'ram', so 1mb makes no harm!

i think the samsung keyboard can be set as default with a simple registry fix.

i will test it later, if it works, it will be posted. when a new revision comes out, it will be fixed by default.

sorry lewys, but i won't. it is not a bug and it is working perfectly. i don't know if porting that older xtra can bring new bugs, so i will leave it alone.

anyway, i appreciate your suggestion! :)

for those who want SAMSUNG KEYBOARD as default keyboard, please install the cab below and soft reset.

this will be set "right out of the box" in a future release if necessary.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymznngdnyhw

Edited by lufeig

Guest silencer22

does tis rom comes wif chinese font support?

how about the samsung phonepad and panel? are they removed oso??

may i know where could i get them??

thx

@lewys: i tested igo8 today. it was under heavy rain, and i got gps fix in 5 or 10 seconds! gps xtra data was downloaded today approx at 10:30 am, igo8 was tested approx at 5:30pm.

@PuijkeN: office is out, just like one note mobile, so you can install them in 'my storage' or in sd card, saving some 'device storage' space.

@silencer22: samsung panel is out. chinese support is out too, but they may be installed separately. unfortunately i don't know where you can download them.

@cachirro: it may be possible, but afaik it is not advisable.

@Billou: sorry, but i did not understand your question. could you please explain it better?

i managed to include 'media album', keeping the free space at 162mb, so pictures can be visualised by default. it will be included in the next revision, if there will be any.

@Billou: sorry, but i did not understand your question. could you please explain it better?

When i am calling a friend, my phone isn't lock, but I want it's lock when i calling ... ( sorry for my french :s )

the easiest solution that comes to my mind is to enable samsung dialer.

solution is available in the first post.

do you guys have problems with the new volume control (the big fullscreen volume control)?

Edited by lufeig

Guest mobilehappy
the easiest solution that comes to my mind is to enable samsung dialer.

solution is available in the first post.

do you guys have problems with the new volume control (the big fullscreen volume control)?

The big volume control works perfect for me.

By the way, before i forget, thanks Lufeig for all your hard work.

This is by far the best Lite ROM i have tried.

Edited by mobilehappy

Guest sivaspor

Before asking my question I'm sorry if is it a nonsense question

is this rom has or not HTCSensor api's

because I've tried to use an application named waterlevel and it's don't work allways crashes down,

cause of htcsensor api's non-existense

can someone?

Edited by sivaspor

Guest alviner
Glad to be of help!

Any idea on the ActiveSync keep popping out issue? Or am I the only one with it?

What type of issue are you referring? If it is a connectivity issue, go to Start -> Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC.

Uncheck the check-box for "Enable advanced network functionality", click "ok" and connect your device again.

Edited by alviner

Guest cachirro
@cachirro: it may be possible, but afaik it is not advisable.

so, how do people that only have vista do to update?

Isn't the update just an exe?

i got my pda synced with no problems with vista.

sorry, i don't know, but you may find the answer for your question in this forum.

to sync is one thing; to flash is another completely different, and much more dangerous.

if you don't know how to do it, please don't. you can brick your phone in the process.

Guest marcoin
sorry, i don't know, but you may find the answer for your question in this forum.

to sync is one thing; to flash is another completely different, and much more dangerous.

if you don't know how to do it, please don't. you can brick your phone in the process.

Yes, FYI I have tried to flash and bricked my Omnia. Sent to service center and they replaced the MB of it. Till now, I have not tried to flash yet. Intend to do it when its close to end of warranty. Afraid if brick again, service center may be wary.

Guest marcoin
Yes, FYI I have tried to flash and bricked my Omnia. Sent to service center and they replaced the MB of it. Till now, I have not tried to flash yet. Intend to do it when its close to end of warranty. Afraid if brick again, service center may be wary.

I wonder could it be my Win XP is SP2 and not yet SP3 that have caused the 2nd eboot failure screen...