CLEAN DXIA1 ROM *Updated Jan-19-2009* LuFeIg's LFI05b

Guest lufeig

Hello, I have an issue with playing videos..

When I start the video it goes really slow, like the frame rate is really low..

Is there a way to fix it or is it something with coreplayer?

Have you turned on the intelxscale driver in settings/driver?

Guest samy.3660

hi, i am new to omnia flashing, and this is my first flash on my omnia. So please tell me can i flash this rom on my omnia i900

MY device:

Version:

PDA: i900DDHH5/DDHH4

PHONE: i900DDHH4

Please tell as soon as possible

Ok and just for information, does'nt omnia has IPL and SPL like other HTC phones to HARD Spl it??

I am using the Online widgets and am getting a network error when i try to use the "Moore Widgets" widget. Specifically "Network Connection Error" is this common or is there a work around. I appreciate any help.

@samy.3660: i think it should be safer if you upgrade using official rom first. then upgrade to cooked rom.

@QRULEZ: sorry, but i don't use them... if someone who had this same problem and could overcome it, please share the solution.

@everybody: i had a surgery in my eyes on wednesday 11th. no more glasses, no more contact lenses!!! but when i get home at night, my eyes start to hurt because i use computers all day at work. so i'm not playing/messing with nothing that depends on computer by now... i expect to get back to normal life in a week... and i hope a new rom is released by secany at that time, so i can cook it again... 99% of chances that it will be stock xip & sys tho.

gotta put my eye protectors now to sleep...

l8ter!

Guest gianton
@samy.3660: i think it should be safer if you upgrade using official rom first. then upgrade to cooked rom.

@QRULEZ: sorry, but i don't use them... if someone who had this same problem and could overcome it, please share the solution.

@everybody: i had a surgery in my eyes on wednesday 11th. no more glasses, no more contact lenses!!! but when i get home at night, my eyes start to hurt because i use computers all day at work. so i'm not playing/messing with nothing that depends on computer by now... i expect to get back to normal life in a week... and i hope a new rom is released by secany at that time, so i can cook it again... 99% of chances that it will be stock xip & sys tho.

gotta put my eye protectors now to sleep...

l8ter!

Wishing you a fast recovery m8!

Guest Jim McKenzie

Hello, I have another issue with this ROM.

My battery life decreased significately since I flashed it. With my previous ROM battery life was around 3-4 days with playing cca 1 video daily and surfing 20 minutes and 30-40 calls.. now I have to charge it nearly every day and a half with same amount of stuff doing on Omnia..

Is there a way to fix it or I will have to flash it to my previous ROM even that it wasn`t the best ROM ever...

Thank you!

Guest drsandy

My Omnia ROM is DDHH4/DDHH5

I am from India and looking for a ROM upgrade. Need help of my forum friends

Thanks , thank you ALL!!!

:(

Hello, I have another issue with this ROM.

My battery life decreased significately since I flashed it. With my previous ROM battery life was around 3-4 days with playing cca 1 video daily and surfing 20 minutes and 30-40 calls.. now I have to charge it nearly every day and a half with same amount of stuff doing on Omnia..

Is there a way to fix it or I will have to flash it to my previous ROM even that it wasn`t the best ROM ever...

Thank you!

Guest Michael122w
I very very satisfied with this rom

I've only one little problem:

I found programs doesn't work wich make vibrate to touch screen.E.g touch response (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256) and touchback (http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-touchback.html)

Any help?

TouchResponse works fine with this ROM. I am using v0.2.2 (which works perfectly :( . Apparently the v0.3.2 works - but there was a problem in the settings link. To get it to work, you need to go to the Windows Directory and click on TouchResponse.cpl - this should give you the touch response controls. Then just select the LED as 11 and it should work.

Michael.

Are these roms cleaned of everthing? Im looking for a super clean rom for maximum performance.. i want to install everything i want myself.. Is this a good rom to start with?

Also, is these roms the full rom+radio or just the rom without the radio?

Edited by Sn00zE

Guest kisstom
Are these roms cleaned of everthing? Im looking for a super clean rom for maximum performance.. i want to install everything i want myself.. Is this a good rom to start with?

Also, is these roms the full rom+radio or just the rom without the radio?

Yes it's a super clean rom for maximum performance, rom+radio :( Fast and stable pure winmo

I thing it is what you looking for

Guest thepeoplesclub

This rom is brilliant, only one minor thing is the finger mouse which I really miss. Is there no way to fix this with a cab? Hope there is a solution soon thanks for your ROM.

Guest jorng

hello lufeig,

thanks for this clean and fast rom! it runs very well on my omnia!

keep it clean!

cant wait for your next clean one!

Edited by jorng