CLEAN DXIA1 ROM *Updated Jan-19-2009* LuFeIg's LFI05b

Guest lufeig

Guest Turb0wned

I am downloading your rom now! You are a badass!

lufeig I wouldn't even look for i900L when you go. Just look at the omnia and see what wcdma selections it has... By the way i sent you a pm i didn't see that picky had already mentioned it. Let me know though.

Edited by Turb0wned

Guest shokka9

just remembered what it was, Opera. Glad to see you could remove for this build.

bit annoying to get xda-devs homepage everytime i open browser. I tried all sorts, even registry amendments. It kinda worked, but when open browser it defaults to xda site, but if you tap home it goes to the page you set=up (in my case google.co.uk)

Keep em coming.

Hopefully you will not keep new widgets, they are for the full fat (standard ROMs) people, if you want to make nice ROMs, keep them streamlined and stable.

You decide.

Also, you could put registry app into ROM, with clear temp maybe?

thanks again Lufeig

Guest Turb0wned

Opera is freezing on me? Any idea?

Which is the opera passoa uses in his roms? That one works perfect even the one in the newest rom that secany posted.

Humm it works when i choose to install in "my device".

Also with this version i can only zoom in by double tapping... Anything i can do there?

Edited by Turb0wned

Guest shokka9
Opera is freezing on me? Any idea?

Which is the opera passoa uses in his roms? That one works perfect even the one in the newest rom that secany posted.

Humm it works when i choose to install in "my device".

Also with this version i can only zoom in by double tapping... Anything i can do there?

try this one. Works for me. I have others, but use this really.

taking a while to upload, its only 4mb?

OperaOEM95b2520.cab

Guest Turb0wned
try this one. Works for me. I have others, but use this really.

taking a while to upload, its only 4mb?

Thanks i will try it right after work.

Also how can i get microsoft office back in? I went to the website but they charge for it....

Guest shokka9
Also how can i get microsoft office back in? I went to the website but they charge for it....

Lufeig, seen as this kinda belongs to us, can we have it back....

It might not get used that often (for me) but can you provide a cab for office please. Some people need this, and one is me.

Thought i had seen it somewhere, but cannot source it.

Thanks Lufeig, your ROM is very nice!! smooth as can be...

uploading office right now, please wait... :rolleyes:

office cab comes directly from microsoft... just downloaded the UPDATE .msi which is free. if you run .msi, it checks to see if you have a previous version installed, otherwise setup fails. so i extracted the .msi, saved the cab that matters, and here it is. unlike opera, office can be installed in MY STORAGE without problems! as soon as you have office installed, it will manage compressed files automatically.

not sure if you guys use onenote, but here it is anyway...

Edited by lufeig

Guest bobobird

Installed this morning, generally fast and stable.

Nothing installed yet.

Recharged to full afterwards but sorry to say that after 8 hours of very little use, batt is already down to 50%. Wonder what is eating it up??

Will recharge and try again.

Edited by bobobird

Guest Hendrickson
Hi,

Would you please share with me when can i get the Touch Player cab file? I still prefer to have it.

Anyway, this is really a good and clean ROM !!!

I found the Touch Player CAB!!!

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274737/...2d04/page/1300/

Thanks!! This touch player works! The other I found from DK3 crashes with this rom this one seems find and finally scrolling albums is fast!

Hi guys!

This clean ROM is great, but unfortunately I can't get the FM radio to work. I'm using Dr.DoT's FM radio cab. The application loads, but the scan and play buttons are not working (and no radio signal). Is it because it's missing some drivers, which this clean ROM lacks, or is it because it needs some other application (like touch player) to work?

Hi guys!

This clean ROM is great, but unfortunately I can't get the FM radio to work. I'm using Dr.DoT's FM radio cab. The application loads, but the scan and play buttons are not working (and no radio signal). Is it because it's missing some drivers, which this clean ROM lacks, or is it because it needs some other application (like touch player) to work?

there's a .dll that is not inside dr dot's fm.cab

i'll copy and register it, then i'll post results here.

there's a .dll that is not inside dr dot's fm.cab

i'll copy and register it, then i'll post results here.

I see. Which dll is this? I extracted a full ROM, but couldn't find any references in fmradio*.* or in any registry setting.

EDIT: Oh, found a driver called fmradio... installed it but still nothing

Edited by sztupy

ok, i made a cab containing all files and registry settings.

can't get the fmradio.dll driver to work. i does not get initialized when the FM Radio app runs.

after some research, i believe that the driver must be cooked in the rom to work properly.

i'm sorry, this error will be fixed in DXHL2 cooked rom.

Thank you from france !! :) :(

Nice ROM :D I just re-add ST2 and Launcher, i like it especially the custom menu :(

Yet, i don't see if :

smsthread active or not, i dislike this feature !

xt9 language : should be (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)

Can you tell me what can i do with .NetCF ? :rolleyes: Can i remove it ?

Thank you again, great job !!

(sorry for my bad english)

Edited by zdhar

confirmed: i cooked fmradio.dll back in rom, added registry entries and flashed my omnia's pda part. after installing fm radio cab, it works flawlessly.

zdhar:

.netcf is needed for many apps to work. even the simple calculator app needs it!

confirmed: i cooked fmradio.dll back in rom, added registry entries and flashed my omnia's pda part. after installing fm radio cab, it works flawlessly.

Is there a kitchen that can be used to add this dll into your ROM? I couldn't get this kitchen to work with custom made ROMs.

i don't think so, my friend.

but i uploaded revision LFI03b, so if you go to the first post and download again, fm radio will be able to be installed without problems!

sorry for this issue, and thanks for helping me fixing it!!! :rolleyes:

but i uploaded revision LFI03b, so if you go to the first post and download again, fm radio will be able to be installed without problems!

sorry for this issue, and thanks for helping me fixing it!!! :(

Too late... my brain started thinking, and I began working on an automated custom ROM builder project... :) But until it's ready I think I need some radio tuning! Thanks :rolleyes:

Guest shokka9

sorry for this issue, and thanks for helping me fixing it!!! :rolleyes:

Nice ROM Lufeig, very nice indeed.

Still got nearly 90mb free in memory and i have all my apps in, running M2D which takes most space, but in this ROM it is not even noticeable.

Appreciation for such a nice clean job, well done. I don't use radio, so need for updated 03b version.

Keep up the good work.