SztupY's automated kitchen [with OPTIMIZER]

Guest sztupy

Guest sztupy
just quick skinned favsettings. looks a bit dark :rolleyes:

i wish i could change the font color. any ideas? and the background

that would need some binary editing imho unless it's stored in the resource file gonna check it

Guest usbprog1
You can use regular expressions: "[sS]tart *[Mm]en.*"

How does this work?

I want to delete the folowing entry from initflashfiles.dat:

Directory("\Windows\Startmenü\Programme"):-File("TV-Out-Viewer.lnk", "\Windows\Handspointer.lnk")
If I try with
<initff type="any">Directory("\Windows\[sS]tart *[Mm]en.*\Programme"):-File("TV-Out-Viewer.lnk", "\Windows\Handspointer.lnk")</initff>

ist doesn't work.

Can you help me?

best regards Robert

Edited by usbprog1

Guest sztupy
How does this work?

I want to delete the folowing entry from initflashfiles.dat:

Directory("\Windows\Startmenü\Programme"):-File("TV-Out-Viewer.lnk", "\Windows\Handspointer.lnk")
If I try with
<initff type="any">Directory("\Windows\[sS]tart *[Mm]en.*\Programme"):-File("TV-Out-Viewer.lnk", "\Windows\Handspointer.lnk")</initff>
ist doesn't work. Can you help me? best regards Robert
use type="reg" that will enable regular expressions. You have to escape more though
<initff type="reg">Directory\(".*\\Windows\\[sS]tart *[Mm]en.*\\Program.*"\):-File\("TV-Out-Viewer.lnk", "\\Windows\\Handspointer.lnk"\)</initff>

Edited by sztupy

Guest subzro14
M2D runs commmanager.exe I wrote a program that simply runs favoritesettings.exe Add these together and... :rolleyes:

hi sztupy,

is there a way to point it back to commmanager.exe? i was hoping for a uniformed theme for M2D. i'll just place FavoriteSettings as one of the options in the Program tabs.

thanks

hi sztupy,

is there a way to point it back to commmanager.exe? i was hoping for a uniformed theme for M2D. i'll just place FavoriteSettings as one of the options in the Program tabs.

thanks

you don't need to point it back. Simply delete it, or owerwrite it with the real commanager

Guest subzro14
you don't need to point it back. Simply delete it, or owerwrite it with the real commanager

thanks! worked great!

Edited by subzro14

v1.0 RC1 Released!

What is new:

- added new actions: move and simple delete

- added base directory change feature for the execute,simple delete,move,copy tasks

- upgraded tasks to IA1 and added some new

Get it here: http://winmo.sztupy.hu/syakr.html

OR

Try the new SYOK - SztupY's automated SGH-i900 kitchen, with everything bundled. It also has auto-update feature (with mercurial).

Many thanks to oldcat and PaSSoA for the initial kitchen, and pako for the eXecutor.

Get it here: http://winmo.sztupy.hu/syok.html

Well you have been busy. Thank you for your contributions....

I have a general question regarding .NetCF 3.5 and Flashlite 3.1. If I select both of these tasks on the Update Tab of the ROMbot, do I also need to remove .NetCF 2.0 and Flashlite 2.0 on the Remove tab?

Well you have been busy. Thank you for your contributions....

I have a general question regarding .NetCF 3.5 and Flashlite 3.1. If I select both of these tasks on the Update Tab of the ROMbot, do I also need to remove .NetCF 2.0 and Flashlite 2.0 on the Remove tab?

Indifferent. It'll work either way.

Hi Sztupy , I have tried today the new ROMBOT Kitchen about twenty times but when i run buildrom.cmd after customization , at the end of the process when creating registry , I' have always the same error message " no default.hv or user.hv "

So , I have installed again all versions from Microsoft . NET Framefork and from VC++ which are necessary for the kitchen , with PC reboot after each one . Although the necessary apps are installed , I have always the same error when using buidrom.cmd ; I thought I have removed too many apps , so I tried to just unpack/pack the Updater . exe : the Rombot works great , then I tried just to add my own OEM package ( made with Ervius Tool ) , and I have the same error

I decided to use the "old" kitchen with syakr 1.0 : no more chance ; with the old kitchen and syakr 0.9 , just unpack/repack the Updater.exe , all is fine ; just unpack / add my own OEM package and repack , all is fine too . When removing apps , I have once more time the same error

I don't know what happens at all , any idea about what's going wrong , and what I should try to do , except formatting my PC ?

Edit : I don' t have installed any software except Mercurial since the last successful use of the kitchen

Edited by pepech

Hi Sztupy , I have tried today the new ROMBOT Kitchen about twenty times but when i run buildrom.cmd after customization , at the end of the process when creating registry , I' have always the same error message " no default.hv or user.hv "

So , I have installed again all versions from Microsoft . NET Framefork and from VC++ which are necessary for the kitchen , with PC reboot after each one . Although the necessary apps are installed , I have always the same error when using buidrom.cmd ; I thought I have removed too many apps , so I tried to just unpack/pack the Updater . exe : the Rombot works great , then I tried just to add my own OEM package ( made with Ervius Tool ) , and I have the same error

I decided to use the "old" kitchen with syakr 1.0 : no more chance ; with the old kitchen and syakr 0.9 , just unpack/repack the Updater.exe , all is fine ; just unpack / add my own OEM package and repack , all is fine too . When removing apps , I have once more time the same error

I don't know what happens at all , any idea about what's going wrong , and what I should try to do , except formatting my PC ?

Edit : I don' t have installed any software except Mercurial since the last successful use of the kitchen

Doesn't buildOS say anything in it's log file?

Guest lastnikita

didn't have the time to investigate why, but I couldn't make it work.

downloaded via mercurial, put on C: root, unpacked dxia1 but the extractbin.cmd gave me some file not found errors.. well.

Also, is there a reason the RC1 tasks .rar is smaller than the last one ?

Thanks for your work :)

Guest shokka9

Sztupy - tried the new SYOK

i get the same error message " no default.hv or user.hv ", no matter what i put thru it?

Was hoping to create some new stuff?? <_<

Nice kitchen tho, need it up and running. Have you got the newer SYS files yet?? Keep up the amazing work.

Goto http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's-kitchen for some clean DXIA1 ROMs, made by me. M2D versions and some with chinese SIP too.

Edited by shokka9

i get the same error message " no default.hv or user.hv ", no matter what i put thru it?

Nice kitchen tho, need it up and running. Have you got the newer SYS files yet?? Keep up the amazing work.

Goto http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's-kitchen for some clean DXIA1 ROMs, made by me. M2D versions and some with chinese SIP too.

Same here when i try to BuildOS.

Hi Sztupy , I will try to explain what's happening to me ; the ROM i 'm using is DXIA1/DZIA1 English released by Secany ; I make an .exe using I900_Executor and then , I followed all steps described in Guide for the Dummies ( like me ) by SHOKKA ( using ExtractRom_exe.cmd )

I retried to use your new tool and have same as Shokka error ( the kitchen is at the root of disk C )

So I decided to use the "old" kitchen ( same ROM , same process ) with syakr 1.0 : same error

I tried with the old kitchen ( added msvcr71.dll in it ) and syakr 0.9 pack 2 : same error

May Mercurial 1.1 create conflicts , because , with the old kitchen , and syakr 0.9 pack 2 , I managed to build three differents customs versions from DXIA1/DZIA1 ?

Like a pitbull , I try again after desinstalling Mercurial and reboot , with the old kitchen , syakr 0.9 pack 2 , same ROM , same process : same error

I don't understand at all

Attached the log text in temp at the end of build ROM process

Thanks for all your hard work and your replies

Regards , Philippe

log.rar

Edited by pepech

just figured out..

don't add favorite hackings, the task is broken, didn't checked into it yet to see what's wrong.

Oh... seems BuildOs doesn't like the alternative header of the .rgu file... gonna fix that.

Oh... seems BuildOs doesn't like the alternative header of the .rgu file... gonna fix that.

Okay. Fixed the task and cab2pkg too. Also had some errors in the repository, so you have to re-download the whole syok repository too. Cooked a ROM, and it worked for me, didn't update my phone though.

BTW. the SYAKR is less in size, because it no longer has the SYS update tasks incoprorated. They have to be downloaded separately and installed manually.

Oh, and the XIP task should work now fine (it updates the os.nb in the kitchen), no matter what it's description says (forgot to change it).

Guest lastnikita

SYS tasks are not included anymore ?

you mean netcf, flash, XIP/SYS updates ? where should I get them now ?

tried to launch the update process, but it looks like it didn't update anything..

using http://syakr.winmo.sztupy.hu/hg/omnia-eng

sending between command

pulling from http://syakr.winmo.sztupy.hu/hg/omnia-eng

sending heads command

searching for changes

sending branches command

examining b2bf8d1980a0:dda459467c7a

found new changeset dda459467c7a

abort: repository is unrelated

0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

abort: there is nothing to merge

No username found, using 'niko@NIKO' instead