SztupY's automated kitchen [with OPTIMIZER]

Guest sztupy

:S did u have to spam all these?

check the last error in log.txt

InitRegistry FAILED in file ".\Registry\a0e9457e-943c-44b4-9fe9-aed55e8a775f.rgu" within a few lines of line 1.

ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\a0e9457e-943c-44b4-9fe9-aed55e8a775f.rgu"

wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

check a0e9457e-943c-44b4-9fe9-aed55e8a775f.rgu must be some bad syntax in first lines.

It may be the htc task manager task. Was created with the old cab2pkg, with a bad header.

Replace the first line in a0e9457e-943c-44b4-9fe9-aed55e8a775f.rgu with REGEDIT4

It may be the htc task manager task. Was created with the old cab2pkg, with a bad header.

Replace the first line in a0e9457e-943c-44b4-9fe9-aed55e8a775f.rgu with REGEDIT4

Thanks Sztupy , that was my trouble , everything is fine now ; i' m sorry for your thread but i have already asked for the same problem , with the log text attached at the end of the post , but without answer from anybody .

I apologize spamming the thread , if a moderator feels like deleting the post

Regards , philippe

Guest enumaelis

Hi,

Just wondering if i can use the language pack of ia1 (or IA2) instead of the english language pack you supplied with the new XIP SYS (20954). Or are they incompatible?

tx

EnumaElis

Hi,

Just wondering if i can use the language pack of ia1 (or IA2) instead of the english language pack you supplied with the new XIP SYS (20954). Or are they incompatible?

tx

EnumaElis

What's the OS version in the IA2 series? Still 20270?

sztupy, just wondering if you may know what is causing my frequent errors with Pkgtool, I have the MV C++ 2005 and 2008 runtimes instaled but I have only managed to create one rom without getting an error from pkgtool when extracting the SYS and OEM folders. Any idea what I should look for to resolve this? thanks.

sztupy, just wondering if you may know what is causing my frequent errors with Pkgtool, I have the MV C++ 2005 and 2008 runtimes instaled but I have only managed to create one rom without getting an error from pkgtool when extracting the SYS and OEM folders. Any idea what I should look for to resolve this? thanks.

what kind of error?

what kind of error?

The error says something like "pkgtool encountered an error and needs to close" I have reinstalled the C++ runtimes and havent got the error this time but previously i was error free then the error came back, I will get a screenshot when it does.

On another note, I used RC1 of your tool to modify the IA2 rom and removed the samsung main menu and found that Opera and the Samsung phonebook shortcuts were missing, though the exe's were in the Windows folder. There were also warnings about removing some tasks which seemed to be samsungs locate me and gypsii.

Guest enumaelis
What's the OS version in the IA2 series? Still 20270?

Yes is still the same. If is not the case i will avoid to do the job of translating. Let me know please.

EnumaElis

Guest shokka9
There were also warnings about removing some tasks which seemed to be samsungs locate me and gypsii.

I think GYPsII has been removed in the IA2 ROMs, i get the messages too, i just dont run it anymore in IA2, i checked the folders for the files, and they are not there. Unless it is hiding somewhere else.

Good luck dude....

Anyone got 20954 to work in IA2 yet?? If so please PM me or post here.

Guest shokka9

sorry to see you going (on ROM dev side) Sztupy..you made my life so much easier..

lastnikita; i hope you can do us proud. If i update any tasks etc, i will PM them to you, so you can update the kitchen, or release here.

As we all know the autobot works with IA2, just needs Panel FS, streaming player & GYPsII updating (which has already been done, except fpr removal of GYPsII)

Thanks Sztupy for your amazing creation, see you on the dark side!!

I think GYPsII has been removed in the IA2 ROMs, i get the messages too, i just dont run it anymore in IA2, i checked the folders for the files, and they are not there. Unless it is hiding somewhere else.

Good luck dude....

It work, but you will get problems with mouse and bluetooth (receive a call while listening music via bluetooth)

Guest shokka9
It work, but you will get problems with mouse and bluetooth (receive a call while listening music via bluetooth)

same as on IA1 or any ROM with newer SYS & XIP.

I can build on IA1 very easily, but whenever i build on IA2 the phone wont boot. Sorry t2008, i know how to do it, just with IA2 i have issues??

The bluetooth wasnt an issue for me (dont use bluetooth headsets).

Thanks for your input. Have you done it (IA2 & newer SYS)??

Take care

Edited by shokka9

sorry to see you going (on ROM dev side) Sztupy..you made my life so much easier..

I'm not leaving, I just don't update the omnia as much recently, so I don't know about the recent changes. Whenever something big is included in a newer ROM I'll definitely get back to ROM creation for a while :)

And don't worry about me not creating more useful tools :D

I'm not leaving, I just don't update the omnia as much recently, so I don't know about the recent changes. Whenever something big is included in a newer ROM I'll definitely get back to ROM creation for a while :)

And don't worry about me not creating more useful tools :D

Good to hear Sztupy :). You're tools are cool ;).

Good luck dude....

Rom seems to be ok, there was a dead shortcut link and pictures and videos was also showing but apart from that all seems ok, got 100MB free space. Now if only Samsung would release a rom with PIE6 bulitin and fix the bt voice dialling issue I would be content till a new device with WM 6.5 comes along.

@sztupy: thanks from me as well for your outstanding tool, great to finally get a rom just the way I want it.

Guest shokka9
Rom seems to be ok, there was a dead shortcut link and pictures and videos was also showing but apart from that all seems ok, got 100MB free space. Now if only Samsung would release a rom with PIE6 bulitin and fix the bt voice dialling issue I would be content till a new device with WM 6.5 comes along.

@sztupy: thanks from me as well for your outstanding tool, great to finally get a rom just the way I want it.

sharepix?? task needs fixing (forgot about that one on IA2). I will post some fixes soon.

can you either list your process (if not same as sztupy's install guide - as i follow without success) or PM me with it.

Sharepix task attached.....

sharepix.xml

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9
I'm not leaving, I just don't update the omnia as much recently.

And don't worry about me not creating more useful tools :)

no, thats what i meant dude, that you relaxing the ROM dev side and focusing on apps..

whatever you do, i am sure it will be worth while, cant wait.

take care.

Guest lastnikita
lastnikita; i hope you can do us proud. If i update any tasks etc, i will PM them to you, so you can update the kitchen, or release here.

Please do so, only with tested by yourself tasks anyway.

I'll soon update the kitchen with a modified one (more simple & convenient), new tasks, and maybe a syakr modification too :)

Guest shokka9

all tasks i PM or post here are tried and tested by me.

When you run syakr, check the warnings.log. Compare this to the task file (xml) and you can fix the tasks quite easily.

I have no issues, sending them to you to keep the kitchen in order.

All the best dude.

same as on IA1 or any ROM with newer SYS & XIP.

I can build on IA1 very easily, but whenever i build on IA2 the phone wont boot. Sorry t2008, i know how to do it, just with IA2 i have issues??

The bluetooth wasnt an issue for me (dont use bluetooth headsets).

Thanks for your input. Have you done it (IA2 & newer SYS)??

Take care

Replace other eboot file, such as EBOOT.NB0 file of XXIA2 ROM, the phone will boot, and you will be happy :).

Good luck.

Edited by t2008

Guest shokka9

t2008;

so, you mean replace current eboot (DXIA2) with another eboot?? but use which one, any. Would DXIA1 work, i can try later.

I need to get the 20954 (at least) working on my IA2 ROMs, i prefer the newer SYS.

Thanks t2008 for your input.