SztupY's automated kitchen [with OPTIMIZER]

Guest sztupy

Guest shokka9
Does anyone know where to get WM6.5 (21139) QVGA and VGA donors? (preferably english version)

Would this link help,when you got it give me a shout. That would do very nicely, if i can get working....

It's down the page, after all the other builds...it should be in english, can you get files like this??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=442232

Thanks sztupy!

Edited by shokka9

I don't but when you got it, give me a shout. That would do very nicely, if i can get working....

Thanks sztupy!

PDAViet already ported a QVGA WM6.5 to omnia and I've already found out a Raphale VGA port, but I couldn't find the original source in either topic.

Guest shokka9

i have PM'd sumone @ xda-dev to see if he provide me with links for the files.

Them guys are so far advanced on the develpment and cooking skills.

Job done...

Edited by shokka9

t2008;

so, you mean replace current eboot (DXIA2) with another eboot?? but use which one, any. Would DXIA1 work, i can try later.

I need to get the 20954 (at least) working on my IA2 ROMs, i prefer the newer SYS.

Sorry, I typed missing, but you understand me. Just replace current eboot (DXIA2) with another eboot. I tried only with XXIA2 eboot.

piff paff puff!

Op, what this? :)

Edited by t2008

Guest shokka9

my magic..... :)

thanks for clarification, i have 21139 now, so maybe i try that when i have time..

much appreciated for your help t2008, keep up the good work.

Edited by shokka9

what kind of error?

Here is the error, got it this evening as I was trying to modify a rom. It almost seems like I am able to modify one rom then on the next occasion I get the error which is resolved by reinstalling the C++ runtimes which enables me to modify a rom one time then the error returns.... and starts over again.

post-35755-1233198363_thumb.jpg

Guest Barthlon
Please do so, only with tested by yourself tasks anyway.

I'll soon update the kitchen with a modified one (more simple & convenient), new tasks, and maybe a syakr modification too :)

how can it be more simple, with shokka's guide it's a piece of cake :D

will all updated tasks be directly available if you use the update function with mercurial?

i tried to make a custom ia2 rom today and i think it worked great (not flashed yet, but the building process), but i did get a lot of errors/messages because i just selected random tasks and thus also selecting sharepix and gypsii etc...

shokka, i now know how every basic step works, but are you going to update your guide a bit in the future, just to make custom rom building even more accesible for newbies?

for instance, it is wise to add that if you use pako's executor at step 18 in you guide, you need to namechange csc.bin once more to customer.csc because else it won't recognise it.

i had this problem, because the "old" customer.csc is still there you might make the mistake of just continuing with that one...

ahh keep up the good work guys, maybe in the future i will even release a custom rom :);)

Guest shokka9

Yeah Barthlon

Will be making amendment to that version, and also maybe an advanced (more advanced than the Dummies one) verison to include editing tasks in syakr and other bits that will arise.

Thanks for your comments.

Samsung keep changing the location of files, so its hard to says whether the tasks that Sztupy and others have created will always work, i just always check the warnings.log and manually remove remaining files and then update the task.

I posted the amended sharepix task earlier this week. I believe gypsii has been removed totally in IA2, i couldnt find it.

Guest Barthlon

i am just testing and playing and getting the hang of these basic steps. i don't dare to flash yet, though :)

and i was thinking, maybe there is a point of improvement of syok to make it a little more accessible and that is (i dunno if it's easy to accomplish or possible at all) to make it in a way that the "before" and "after" files get seperated during the cooking steps by adding them to specific folders.

so after a cook you can just copy the cooked rom somewhere and delete the "after" folder and you can just start over again. correct me if i'm wrong, but the files are a bit scattered now i think.

just a suggestion! :)

i found a new hobby :D

Guest lastnikita

Hi :)

how can it be more simple, with shokka's guide it's a piece of cake

You answered this yourself :)

shokka, i now know how every basic step works, but are you going to update your guide a bit in the future, just to make custom rom building even more accesible for newbies?

there will be no need for a guide in the next version, just drop your rom and launch :D

will all updated tasks be directly available if you use the update function with mercurial?

They will, and the new kitchen too.

for instance, it is wise to add that if you use pako's executor at step 18 in you guide, you need to namechange csc.bin once more to customer.csc because else it won't recognise it.

Everything will be automatized in next version ! But I severly lack times nowadays..

I should sort everything out this WE, if I get a reply from weysun or mrtoto, couldn't find any convenient way to package the rom back using cmd lines yet.. I'll ask pako777..

Guest Barthlon

i managed to bring down the error messages to only one.

it can not find _opera-armv4i.dll while removing widgets, but i guess that's just a little change from ai1 to ai2, because i can not find it anywhere else either...

Guest shokka9

the file is in OEM/OEMApps (DXIA2 and 1 i think)

however, without the underscore (_) opera-armv4i.dll If you amend the task (not sure if it already is).

Edited by shokka9

i managed to bring down the error messages to only one.

it can not find _opera-armv4i.dll while removing widgets, but i guess that's just a little change from ai1 to ai2, because i can not find it anywhere else either...

As far as i rememebered , I ' m quite sure this dll is located in the OEM Apps directory

pepech

hows the french guide coming along??

Like lastnikita , I lack time atm , but I began to translate your Guide et before publishing it in the french forum , i ' ll give you the first one

Guest shokka9
Like lastnikita , I lack time atm , but I began to translate your Guide et before publishing it in the french forum , i ' ll give you the first one

I think that is our main enemy, TIME. I do not have no where near enuogh time to develop my skills. I have 21139 SYS & XIP and i dont even have time to look at it.

I look forward to hearing from you pepech.

Take care

Guest Barthlon
the file is in OEM/OEMApps (DXIA2 and 1 i think)

however, without the underscore (_) opera-armv4i.dll If you amend the task (not sure if it already is).

ahh you're right. thanks. first error free rom now.

gonna test it on my mates device now :)

Guest shokka9

barthlon

The warnings.log tells you what the tasks did, it just didnt remove some files if you get a warning. Depending on what they are, depends if you get errors after flashing.

The warnings.log is not an error log. Therefore they are not errors, just warnings, hence the name warnings.log

I totally get and understand what you mean, as i like to have a clean removal of files thru the tasks, but sometimes you learn more by manually looking thru the folders and deleting stuff.

Well done tho, for getting a clean ROM.

Guest Barthlon
barthlon

The warnings.log tells you what the tasks did, it just didnt remove some files if you get a warning. Depending on what they are, depends if you get errors after flashing.

The warnings.log is not an error log. Therefore they are not errors, just warnings, hence the name warnings.log

I totally get and understand what you mean, as i like to have a clean removal of files thru the tasks, but sometimes you learn more by manually looking thru the folders and deleting stuff.

Well done tho, for getting a clean ROM.

jeah i know, but i just call them/see them as errors because in most cases it is a faulty task (not really faulty, but not updated to ai2). i now removed the file manually, and updated the task.

the roms is nowhere near clean as other clean roms, but i just removed the REALLY unneeded parts (for me that is). and updated fl and .net.

man, everybody can do this (and should do this) within a day! :)

Guest shokka9

good going barthlon..

Yeah, its easy as pie to make clean ROM (with sztupy's app). Try making packages and playing around with SYS files or the registry. It's get very deep and difficult.

This is the first stage of ROM building, making clean ones.

Take care and hopefully see some of your ROMs hitting the forums??