SztupY's automated kitchen [with OPTIMIZER]

Guest sztupy

Guest shokka9

@ koko

see above, my post....

@ lastnikita

Where are my friend, the kitchen needs updating (fixing), a lot more people are using it now. The tasks need looking at when you have a mo. :(

Guest lastnikita
@ lastnikita

Where are my friend, the kitchen needs updating (fixing), a lot more people are using it now. The tasks need looking at when you have a mo. :(

I thought you had some tasks to send me out ? :P

I still won't have time this week, but finally (ouf !) it should be better next week !

And I have good news, my friend has finalized a new tool to search strings through files (rgu/dat/etc.)

and he's working on a task creator (GUI) for SyarkR (still needs a bit of work), isn't that cool ? B)

Just needs a bit more time dude, upgraded kitchen will arrive soon now, with some new tasks..

and I also hope more people will contribute !!! where are you chiefs ? :D

Guest shokka9

i lost all my new (fixed) tasks, i had to download kitchen again (2 weeks ago). I have amended some, but they keep changing locations from ROM to ROM.

That tool your friend is developing, sounds like exactly what we need!! :(

Can't wait.

I send you some stuff this week then, if i remember. Fixed some tasks, but not all. Some stuff needs removing really like the SYS & XIP parts, and the Optimiser (better to use command line), thats my opinion tho.

Good to see you about tho lastnikita!!

Guest lastnikita

Hi sztupy, I guess it's time to update this B)

Currently SYAKR is capable of the following:
  • Deleting files / folders (glob wildcards are supported)
  • Deleting lines from initflashfiles.* (exact match, substring match and regular expression support)
  • Deleting keys and values from registry files (*.rgu and *.reg) (bit buggy, see TODO list)
  • Automatically detects whether the editable file is UTF-8 or UCS2-LE encoded
  • Automatically sets attributes (RHAS) and modification time back when changing the registry / initflashfiles
  • Copying files and directories into the extracted image
  • Everything is read from XML files, no hard coded tasks

• No dependency support, so one cannot say which tasks are dependent on others (in order not to delete something that other non-deletable applications are still using)
    • No version support in the application (the XML already supports it). Currently SYAKR always believes you have a DXHK3 ROM
    • Registry editing is incomplete and may be buggy. It only supports exact matches, and may get weird when it encounters values with '=-s in it is this still valid ?
    • Lack of tasks (currently it only has 4, from which only 2 are usable :( )

Guest k3bol

hi bro

when i add the m2d from kitchen auto it Works well but the tap of settings when i press menu and press wireless network It does not work also when i press communication and prees setting and prees wireless lan also It does not work !!!!

plzz help me

Guest sztupy
where are u man ? :P

WoW sztupy came back :(

I am waiting for update B)

thanks bro

I'm always here. just shout. I'm preparing something... not ROM related though.

Guest Stevenh

Lastnikita, stzupy, I have updated the XIPs for 20757 and 20954 and uploaded them, these will work with IA5.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...ports-and-more/

Also included fixes for the two ROM porting 'features'.

ps. For the 20757 build, removing Transcriber makes BlueTooth disappear!? Only version I've seen this issue on though...

Steven

Guest XRAY MAN
it is NewRom.bin . Rename it to pda.bin and try again.

or try pakkos iExecutor.

thanks 4 fast reply

yes bro i rename it to pda.bin but can not see it and i try the pakkos but same thing

I am waiting 4 u

Guest t2008
thanks 4 fast reply

yes bro i rename it to pda.bin but can not see it and i try the pakkos but same thing

I am waiting 4 u

Do you not encounter problems with buildOS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest AKOYLINI

hello,i have a problem,i cooked my rom from original IA5 but after finished the update i cant change ringtones.

how fix this ?

• 1 month later...
Guest SilenoZ

I have a problem is with a kitchen. :D

I set so:

1. download kitchen SYOK.

2. unpack kitchen.

3. set \syokdownloader\mercurial-1.1.1.exe

4. click on \SYOKDownloader\download.bat.

click on download.bat and nothing happens. rocks nothing. omnia-eng folder is not created :D

How to fix?

Question:

Is there an emulator to test the firmware?

P.S. Sorry for my bad English ;)

Guest SilenoZ

shokka9, can you upload this file for me?

for me no swings file. size 0 bytes :D

Help plz

Edited by SilenoZ

Guest shokka9

not now....later.

I can rar up an original omnia-eng folder that you would of got thru mercurial..

You will need to check everything to ensure the files etc are correct...I will add link later if i remember.

:D