SztupY's automated kitchen [with OPTIMIZER]

Guest sztupy

I'm almost sure this is caused by the Remove Panel FS task. It does not clear CSCConfig.xml properly - it leaves a bunch of "PlumSIP6" entries in the file.

Try to flash your rom without removing PanelFS or Remove Panel FS+edit CSCConfig.xml manually removing all entries containing "PlumSIP6". Or download the file I have attached here. :rolleyes: This CSCConfig.xml is cleaned of all "PlumSIP6" entries. Put this into your customer_csc replacing yours (after running the removal task), rebuild csc, and reflash.

Edit: Oops, I forgot to add the attachment. :)

CSCConfig.zip

Thanks, I actually wont be able to flash my phone again till the weekend to test, I will post the results after flashing if it hasnt been confirmed before then. I am actually thinking of just going with a bare rom to maximise space and waiting for PointUI to release Home 2 as that look to be far more usable than Samsung's still unusable implementation of the widget interface.

Guest shokka9

Sztupy & others,

successfully added those apps onto HK3 mentioned to you with package creator v2.7, pda512 says he do it with packages creator v5.4, so me try that one too (at some point).

just created a HL2 rom, kept some stuff in like windows live, opera, googlemaps and installed tegic keyboard, htc dlls, flashlite 3.1, .net CF, disabled dialler skin, but then i installed clear temp, Clear Temp, XPShutdown, torch button, lightsaber, resco bubbles, seismo (games are a test). Did have G-Alarm in there, but it wouldnt go in, got it in my last ROM (i was modifying it tho - had to, testing all the time). But get it in for next time tho.

Flashed and confirmed, for some reason, it hasn't kept my version edit, so it just says DXHL2, have to recitfy that..Still got 114mb free!!

Rebuilding this ROM, it not as i want it.

Cant get remove security to work?? It builds it to ROM, but it doesn't work as i have to install the cab to get rid of it all. Need a little app to customise stuff (run some apps) - does anyone know how to do that?

Laters

Edited by shokka9

Guest peterk2005
Cant get remove security to work?? It builds it to ROM, but it doesn't work as i have to install the cab to get rid of it all.

Open OEM\OEMDrivers\mxip_oemdrivers_100.provxml, and look for the SecurityPolicy entry with param "4122", and change the value to 1

Edited by peterk2005

Guest ebliss
looks nice! Thanks for the contribution.

I'm almost done with the 1.0 release, I only have to test the new features a bit more, before an RC. Stay tuned

Can you add in UC (use customization) support? Thanks.

Guest sztupy
hey sztupy shall we try the new IE6 for cooking? :rolleyes:

http://rapidshare.com/files/179309388/Explorer_6_OEM.zip

got it for xda! thanks to kbwr

I'm already trying :) extracted the WGVGA PIE6 from the official emulator images, but I think the stock XIP&SYS is too old for it to work. BTW your file seems to only have the browsingie directory, but I think the browsing and the microsoft version of flashlite3.1 is also needed.

I'm trying to create an update with a more recent XIP&SYS, maybe that will support PIE6. But first I have to get some donor ROM, and as far as I see only korean/chinese pages have information about this... :'(

Guest shokka9
Open OEM\OEMDrivers\mxip_oemdrivers_100.provxml, and look for the SecurityPolicy entry with param "4122", and change the value to 1

thans peterk2005

will try it tonight.

Guest peterk2005
I'm trying to create an update with a more recent XIP&SYS, maybe that will support PIE6. But first I have to get some donor ROM, and as far as I see only korean/chinese pages have information about this... :'(

You could try this: http://goldenlake.org/literyshare/Room/i900dzhl5.rar. Maybe too early to flash it, but for getting ideas (and perhaps a few files) it could do the job.

Guest shokka9
It seems it's a step back to HK3, but with online widgets.

I downloading it and will make ROM from it later.

Peterk, when building ROMs and adding OEM packages, when you get an error saying that the file already exists, which is best to delete from - the Package or the file in OEMApps??

Tried to add something and it half worked, some of it appears in ROM, but the main part hasn't, very odd.

Guest sztupy
It seems it's a step back to HK3, but with online widgets.

seems fake to me...Next version should be IA1 or something anyway

Edited by sztupy

Guest sztupy
I downloading it and will make ROM from it later.

Peterk, when building ROMs and adding OEM packages, when you get an error saying that the file already exists, which is best to delete from - the Package or the file in OEMApps??

Tried to add something and it half worked, some of it appears in ROM, but the main part hasn't, very odd.

Will try out later today. I'm still donloading the hermes's xip and sys... the bandwidth is damn slow from their site.

Guest shokka9
seems fake to me...Next version should be IA1 or something anyway

thats what i was thinking...

From HL2 to HL5??

IA1 is next as we in new year, new month, new build??

Guest sztupy
thats what i was thinking...

From HL2 to HL5??

IA1 is next as we in new year, new month, new build??

Yep. I means 2009, and A is January. But maybe the engineers @ samsung are still drunk, so we have to wait until IB1 :rolleyes:

Guest shokka9
With the M2D it seems that the package creator is wrong, because of duplicate filenames. Gonna track it down and make a working package.

Thanks Sztupy...

Been playing around and can't get it to work...

Surely buildOS should overwrite some files in order for you to add certain apps? Or just me being ignorant.

I look forward to your package...

Guest sztupy
Nice job Sztupy just what i need a tailored custom rom.

i was wondering will this work with the latest DZHK3 rom or only DXHL2

tested with DXHK3 and DXHL2 (with DZ CSC part) ROM. May work with other roms though.

Guest murymury

but i cant find DXHL2 at samsung site. only DXHK3 and DZHK3.

i will try it with DXHK3 and see what happens

Edited by murymury