All-in-one Manila 2D. Update 22 beta2 available

Guest sztupy

Guest alvinezz
you cant remove Audio Manager (it may be possibelto re-assign Audio Manager to Touch Player tho).

Good luck

how to re-assign it?

also ive found that "All Programs" button doesnt work - doesnt lead me to anywhere.. possible bugg?? anyonme else experience this?

EDIT: it actually "work" once.. u can do it more than once.. i mean, i reset my phone and try it - it works.. then i close the window, try press "all Programs" again, doesnt work! So it sometimes works , sometimes does not! weird..

Edited by alvinezz

how to re-assign it?

also ive found that "All Programs" button doesnt work - doesnt lead me to anywhere.. possible bugg?? anyonme else experience this?

EDIT: it actually "work" once.. u can do it more than once.. i mean, i reset my phone and try it - it works.. then i close the window, try press "all Programs" again, doesnt work! So it sometimes works , sometimes does not! weird..

hi, i installed the old AudioManager, it works on M2D v22 beta2.

here the CAB from Emre on QBUS Custom Rom thread:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28336

Edited by hlay

Guest yonn1981

Hi,

M2D V22 > working nicely except for footcam.exe "needed for footprints [menu > new will not work without it i guess]"

Anyone got footcam.exe working "or patched?

Thanks in advance....

Hi,

M2D V22 > working nicely except for footcam.exe "needed for footprints [menu > new will not work without it i guess]"

Anyone got footcam.exe working "or patched?

Thanks in advance....

In raphael Footcam was patched an easy way: it was replaced by HTC Camera application. Maybe copying over the Omnia camera will help.

In raphael Footcam was patched an easy way: it was replaced by HTC Camera application. Maybe copying over the Omnia camera will help.

Don't work with omnia... :)

downloading it now.

i assume, the Audio Manager works?? and the Footprints?

Good work if it all works...will have to flash to my other ROM, got M2D cooked in (need to charge Omnia!)

Excuse me! I don't speak English well, I've patched Footprints but still don't work correctly, menu work but when you click "New" start the camera but you can't change the option and can't make a photo :D I think there is still a incompatibility with omnia's camera and there are some missing dll. :)

Audiomanager is from manila2d 20 because the last don't work with omnia. I don't know why... in emulator works well...

Edited by c1-p8

Audiomanager is from manila2d 20 because the last don't work with omnia. I don't know why... in emulator works well...

It also crashes on my HTC device, so it's the emulators fault that it's working there :)

This is my video with footprints on my Omnia: :)

While debugging footprints I saw that it expects the result jpg in the Application Data/HTC/Footprints/temp.jpg (or something similar, can't remember correctly)

While debugging footprints I saw that it expects the result jpg in the Application Data/HTC/Footprints/temp.jpg (or something similar, can't remember correctly)

I can't find anything perhaps it don't crash :)

Guest bobobird

Was just wondering - is there a "reduced" installer version of m2d without the additional baggage from photos/vids, google, music, etc.

I know these items can be disabled, but what about not installing them at all ?

Thanks

Guest andylyf

Hi everyone

I have ver 19b amd M2DC installed on my Omnia, but the MyFav widget tabs does not work. If will hang the device if i click to show MyFav tab. How to make it work?

Thanks

Edited by andylyf

Guest doppelganger63

I've installed 22b on my i910 and it works perfectly. Everything works. However, I did have to use the older Audio Mngr. I also installed "FavoriteSettings" to enable the communications button. It has been a long journey, but I'm finally satisfied with my Omnia's front end.

Thanks to sztupy, and everyone else who helped him with the project. I'm glad I donated! :)

Edit: There is one small glitch. On the Maps tab, the bottom of the screen is sometimes distorted. However, tapping it clears it every time. No big deal for me, I just wanted to mention it.

Steve

Edited by doppelganger63

Guest smilepak
Did anyone try this on a i910?

Both works fine i910. Only set back is you've have very little spaces left on the main device afterwards. I had to delete some of VZ stuff, like Visual Voice Mail, VZ Apps, Mobile IM, etc to open up some space.

Guest smilepak
Was just wondering - is there a "reduced" installer version of m2d without the additional baggage from photos/vids, google, music, etc.

I know these items can be disabled, but what about not installing them at all ?

Thanks

Yea, ideally I would just need the main screen + app launcher + comm + weather + contact

the rest, no need.

Guest robinhood1701

Hi Guys,

hope to get an Omnia soon, and install this,

Sorry have searched, just a Noob question,

How do you install this?

Run active sync and extract the Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY.cab

to Win XP desktop,

Then double click the _setup.xml?

have read up on what to with .cabs, etc,

cannot work out this one,

After some help so it can install M2D ASAP

Will be on a Vodafone UK Omnia, with latest ROM,

anyone done this?

Thanks

RH

Edited by robinhood1701

Guest robinhood1701
Just put the m2d.cab on your device. Then run it on there. Install to main memory.

Sorry, Noob getting up to speed,

Copy Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY.cab into My Docs on device,

then double click from there,

Installing on Main Memory, thanks for that tip, would have been another question,

Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY.cab is showing on my PC as a winrar archive,

but its actually one big .cab?

With this,

do you still have to do the registry hack to get Wi-Fi working/

i.e.-

You will need to edit the registry to be able to use the CommManager to enable/disable WiFi. Go to HKLM/software/drivers/WLAN and check that AdapterName is JAGUARGSP1. Go to HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN and replace the name after the \TNETW12511 with \JAGUARGSP1. DO NOT edit the contents in the brackets only the name after the \.