All-in-one Manila 2D. Update 22 beta2 available

Guest sztupy

to have the comunication ok you have to installa favorite settings in your rom :)

Or CommManager... or anything else that has a filename of CommManager.exe

to have the comunication ok you have to installa favorite settings in your rom :)

Hehe.. i still can go setting and set it up also. anyway i connect different connection everytime because of different workplace.. =P

Is there any software that can monitor or something like a view on a speed camera? i seen it on HTC and its wonderful.

Hey guys,

I love this all in one installer and using lufeigs clean rom i really love how fast it is.

One problem I have. After installing M2DC I can't seem to display the analog Clock only Digital? Is that a theme Problem or a bug?

Another question:

Where do I get the HTC Task Manager and the Display of Battery life in the Taskbar thing from?

Edited by Ricc

Hey guys,

I love this all in one installer and using lufeigs clean rom i really love how fast it is.

One problem I have. After installing M2DC I can't seem to display the analog Clock only Digital? Is that a theme Problem or a bug?

Another question:

Where do I get the HTC Task Manager and the Display of Battery life in the Taskbar thing from?

There are analog clock themes and digital clock themes. The default has only a digital clock.

There are analog clock themes and digital clock themes. The default has only a digital clock.

Thanks for the quick answer.

I also got the battery thing working with this taskbar makeover:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...skbar-makeover/

Still how do I get the HTC Task Manager ? Where do I get that from?

And what about Landscape Mode? Whats the best way to not have a screwed up Manila Landscape Mode?

Edited by Ricc

Guest Frankish
I installed the new 21 version but i still can't change all the font colors with M2DC. Was told it worked on 20 and above but i guess this version doesn't support it.

Also message notifications only disappear when using regular SMS but using threaded you have to enter the text then come back out for it to go away. You know the little SMS number counter.

Any ideas on this?

Any ideas on this?

No solution, until someone properly cracks Manilla2D to work with non-HTC devices. The code that allows the new features are within the Manilla2D.exe, which is still an update 18 version. and that hasn't got the new features.

Okay, here are the Update 21 files!

Get them from: http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio.html

You get both the installer AND the install creator, both are the patched update 21 version. And they are both english! (htc album was fixed)

These files STILL CONTAIN some parts from Manila2d Update 18, because it is the latest version that is patched to non-htc devices, therefore this update is considered "half-fake". Therefore might be more stable but might be more instable as the 19b version was, and it might not contain every new feature. (the version information will still show the "1818" version number)

The files that doesn't need patching are the latest though!

The package was brought to you by pdaviet, c8-p1 and me.

EDIT: The directory in the install creator can be used for M2D ROM buildings too of course

Do we get any extra features in Version 21(mixed) compared with 19b? any change to the calendar i.e. more than 1 appointment seen. or any other new functionality?

thanks

Guest mnakaie

Hi,

Thanks for the work first of all.

My question is: is it possible to install the all-in-one in a device with a non english rom? (ps: i dont mind using m2d in english)

thx

Hi,

Thanks for the work first of all.

My question is: is it possible to install the all-in-one in a device with a non english rom? (ps: i dont mind using m2d in english)

thx

It will work, but it will have many issues (like the weather tab doesn't work, and many other bugs). It might be fixed by installing the appropriate .mui files, but 1.: I've never tried 2: I don't know where to get these .mui files

Guest dwallersv
Thanks for the quick answer.

I also got the battery thing working with this taskbar makeover:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...skbar-makeover/

Still how do I get the HTC Task Manager ? Where do I get that from?

And what about Landscape Mode? Whats the best way to not have a screwed up Manila Landscape Mode?

Grab the screen rotation manager app (in another thread on the first page of this forum) and disable rotation for M2D. Or live with the screwed up UI in landscape (my choice).

M2D does not support landscape at this time.

Guest dwallersv
thanks for the update.

one question. Do i need to uninstall 19b first and then install 21 or can i just install over it? sorry but i couldnt find any info on this and im fairly new to this. Thanks!

First of all, sztupy, hate to badger you about this, but you da man...

Do you have any insight regarding upgrading, as asked above? Or do we need to wipe clean and do a fresh install with v21?

Second, is there any compelling reason to? I mean, anything in 21 that would be highly motivating to have?

After my initial "dirty" install described earlier, I did run in to a lot of issues (especially with .NETCF 3.5), so I took the plunge, backed up, did a hard-reset, installed NETCF35 first, then M2D, and built everything up from there. Solved my problems, but of course I am massively customized now, and don't want to have to rebuild from scratch again. However, I'm shy about installing 21 over the top of 19b, and having problems again because I didn't do a "clean" install.

Guest wolfpack64

hey guys i have a problem and i'm not sure if im the only one with this problem i use the the player that comes with the manila 2d which is audio manager but when ever i lock the phone and turn off the screen it plays the song like normal but stop after the song is finished instead of going to the next song like touch player and all the other player do. i was wondering if anyone has this problem or knows how to fix it thanks.

Guest lpsquall

I am having a problem with my ringtones after I installed All-in-one Manila 2D Update 19b on my Omnia I910. I can't seem to set a ringtone because it states the ringtone file is corrupted or unavailable. I went into the windows directory and the ringtone files are there. I am able to play them in Touch Player but when I try to set it as a ringtone I receive the error message I stated above. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Furthermore, this problem also occurs when I am trying to set a ringtone to my alarm?

Any Ideas?

First of all, sztupy, hate to badger you about this, but you da man...

Do you have any insight regarding upgrading, as asked above? Or do we need to wipe clean and do a fresh install with v21?

Second, is there any compelling reason to? I mean, anything in 21 that would be highly motivating to have?

After my initial "dirty" install described earlier, I did run in to a lot of issues (especially with .NETCF 3.5), so I took the plunge, backed up, did a hard-reset, installed NETCF35 first, then M2D, and built everything up from there. Solved my problems, but of course I am massively customized now, and don't want to have to rebuild from scratch again. However, I'm shy about installing 21 over the top of 19b, and having problems again because I didn't do a "clean" install.

Uninstallation does not work, the uninstaller hangs while uninstaiilng, but that doesn't mean you can not update. I've already tried upgrading from 19 to 21, and it worked. The installer first said "it cannot be uninstalled, do you want to install anyway", but then simply replaces everything with the 21 version.

I don't think there are any compelling reasons besides you can say you have the latest version :) Unfortunately as I've already said the 21 (and the 19b) Manilla2d's are both based upont the update18 crack, which does not have the new features added in version 20... But the audiomanager / album / youtube / etc. are updated to the latest version, so you still get something new. But if you're happy with your 19b version, then keep it that way. No need to change.

I am having a problem with my ringtones after I installed All-in-one Manila 2D Update 19b on my Omnia I910. I can't seem to set a ringtone because it states the ringtone file is corrupted or unavailable. I went into the windows directory and the ringtone files are there. I am able to play them in Touch Player but when I try to set it as a ringtone I receive the error message I stated above. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Furthermore, this problem also occurs when I am trying to set a ringtone to my alarm?

Any Ideas?

Where do you want to set your alarm?

Guest lpsquall
Where do you want to set your alarm?

I use the built in alarm that allows me to use ringtones as my sound not the other alarm that is located within the settings tab that has sounds and not ringtones. I am not using that one.