All-in-one Manila 2D. Update 22 beta2 available

Guest sztupy

Guest Shadowy
audiomanager: which version did you try?

htc album uses htc gsensor to get the actual orientation.

Thanks for the quick response.

I uninstalled M2D21AIO to install this version, does that mean I've got an old version of audiomanager?

Is htc gsensor something I need to install?

Thanks for the quick response.

I uninstalled M2D21AIO to install this version, does that mean I've got an old version of audiomanager?

Is htc gsensor something I need to install?

But which version? beta2 or beta1? And yes, it might be some leftovers, but it might be that I'm wrong (as I already said I could only test it on a WM emulator), and audiomanager doesn't work on the omnia yet.

You might try installing the HTC DLL-s, maybe they work, but I don't know.

Guest Shadowy
But which version? beta2 or beta1? And yes, it might be some leftovers, but it might be that I'm wrong (as I already said I could only test it on a WM emulator), and audiomanager doesn't work on the omnia yet.

You might try installing the HTC DLL-s, maybe they work, but I don't know.

Sorry, it was beta2.

I've got teeter working so does that mean I've already got the DLLs? ...Sorry just seen the fix...you're too quick for me! I'll give it a go, thanks.

Edited by Shadowy

Guest shokka9

Sztupy, you keep em coming....

will try this defo tonight, will attempt a reskin too, shouldnt take me long (he says, again).. Got a nice theme ready for it.

Have you tried an uncompressed version of GMaps to get AIO working??

@ sector, Heroes?? Fair enough, i know lots of friends that watch it, but not me.

Sztupy, you keep em coming....

will try this defo tonight, will attempt a reskin too, shouldnt take me long (he says, again).. Got a nice theme ready for it.

Have you tried an uncompressed version of GMaps to get AIO working??

@ sector, Heroes?? Fair enough, i know lots of friends that watch it, but not me.

skin has been corrected, GMaps is uncompressed in the latest version, but gmaps doesn't run on an emulator (neither one).

Guest shokka9

strange...maybe if you leave it out of AIO; most people already have on Omnia (if not, it can be installed separately?)

i know skin has been corrected, but i will try my own theme on it, see if i can do it.

Good work Sztupy. I need to get an emulator, just looking on microsoft site now.....(not for GMaps....in general) :)

Edited by shokka9

strange...maybe if you leave it out of AIO; most people already have on Omnia (if not, it can be installed separately?)

i know skin has been corrected, but i will try my own theme on it, see if i can do it.

Good work Sztupy. I need to get an emulator, just looking on microsoft site now.....

GMaps is incompatible with the emulator, so it's not the fault of my cab. Who cares whether it runs or not on the Emu anyway?

Guest Shadowy
fix for HTCalbum landscape mode:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/HTC/TouchScroll/HTCAlbumclass

orientation: change from 0 to 90

Tried that, it still opens in landscape and however I move the phone it rotates back to landscape.

Guest Shadowy
GMaps is incompatible with the emulator, so it's not the fault of my cab. Who cares whether it runs or not on the Emu anyway?

Google maps seems to work ok. Is there anything specific you thought wouldn't work?

Guest alvinezz

thx for the great work!!

the only complain is youtubeplay cant play vidoes, it gives "failed to get youtube security cookie" error. Anyone know the solutions?

i would also like to know how to add album art to get music player (audiomanager) ?

if most of mp3 files in iTunes have album art, if I copy those mp3 files into my Omnia, will the album arts be displayed there (in audiomanager)?

Thanks in advance!

Guest shokka9
thx for the great work!!

the only complain is youtubeplay cant play vidoes, it gives "failed to get youtube security cookie" error. Anyone know the solutions?

i would also like to know how to add album art to get music player (audiomanager) ?

if most of mp3 files in iTunes have album art, if I copy those mp3 files into my Omnia, will the album arts be displayed there (in audiomanager)?

Thanks in advance!

rename cover art to folder.jpg, that will do it.

enjoy

strange. the newest audiomanager doesn't work for me on my HTC Touch Pro either... Had to revert back to a 1819 version, which does work fine though.

Replace audiomanager in windows directory with these files.

I heard that to get footprints working you'll need TomTom installed... For me simply installing the Youtube (with the mhubvo drivers) cab did the job to make footprints working.

AudioMgr.zip

Guest bobobird
I heard that to get footprints working you'll need TomTom installed... For me simply installing the Youtube (with the mhubvo drivers) cab did the job to make footprints working.

There is some intelligence behind footprints (or there should be)

- adding a pic. it should know that that the pic is geotagged otherwise reject

- should be able to take the geo coordinates and plot a route either on gmaps or an installed gps app

- plot/save routes - no need to regenerate each time

- maintain internal db for what type of place is the pic about, variable categories rather then just the 2-3 being shown on the panel.

- etc

- option to send pic by email / mms etc.

- option to send pic to pic or social sites etc

I could think of a 100 things that such an app could/should do. Nothing out there is even remotely close to what a geo app should be able to do. But... there is always hope. hehe

Anycase can you please post what you installed to get it working ?? I dont know what installing youtube + mhubvo means.

Edited by bobobird

There is some intelligence behind footprints (or there should be)

- adding a pic. it should know that that the pic is geotagged otherwise reject

- should be able to take the geo coordinates and plot a route either on gmaps or an installed gps app

- plot/save routes - no need to regenerate each time

- maintain internal db for what type of place is the pic about, variable categories rather then just the 2-3 being shown on the panel.

- etc

- option to send pic by email / mms etc.

- option to send pic to pic or social sites etc

I could think of a 100 things that such an app could/should do. Nothing out there is even remotely close to what a geo app should be able to do. But... there is always hope. hehe

Anycase can you please post what you installed to get it working ?? I dont know what installing youtube + mhubvo means.

Here are the cab files for youtube and mhubvo: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340932

Guest Shadowy

I've added the audio manager files and installed youtube as directed but neither audio manager nor footprints works for me. Has anyone got them working with these fixes?

Guest shokka9

Well sztupy...here's what i found..

Audio manager doesn't work. Tried to fix it, got it to move a bit further (booting wise), but i still doesnt start fully.

Camera Album wont budge from landscape mode, no matter what i try (maybe Tarils ROM? - no HTC dll?)

Footprints wont work.

I played with it for hours trying to get it to work, reskinned it no probs (except footprints).

Is it worth putting old Audio Manager back in? (if possible).

Well sztupy...here's what i found..

Audio manager doesn't work. Tried to fix it, got it to move a bit further (booting wise), but i still doesnt start fully.

Camera Album wont budge from landscape mode, no matter what i try (maybe Tarils ROM? - no HTC dll?)

Footprints wont work.

I played with it for hours trying to get it to work, reskinned it no probs (except footprints).

Is it worth putting old Audio Manager back in? (if possible).

old AudioManager might work, but I don't know.