UPDATED: New updated clean i900Rom v1a, DXHL3/DXIA1

Guest sector

Sector please upload to mediafire. Users like me who cannot use rapidshare are really eager to try yr rom. thanks a thousand!

Uploading now... :rolleyes: 20%

Sector - Am curious to know which tools you use to clean the ROM. Have used SztupY's ROMBot with the HL2 ROM and had no luck in adding NetCF 3.5. Thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by pda512

Sector - Am curious to know which tools you use to clean the ROM. Have used SztupY's ROMBot with the HL2 ROM and had no luck in adding NetCF 3.5. Thanks :rolleyes:

Yes i used ROMbot. NETCFv35 it is added in \SYS used latest tasks.

Guest helladios
I havent said that are File Explorer, Notes and P&V are removed. And they are working for me.

After two soft-resets, they are also working for me. Thank you!

Guest thankyou

Thank you for great rom!

but,FM radio is not working..somehow other radios are not working as well(for example Resco Pocket Radio v1.90)

any idea to make it work?

thank you anyway!

I was using very D too but I changed to this and am liking it very much.

Sorry I was using B, nevermind but whats the difference? can u point out what u like so much?

wifi works but can't seem to open any webpage at all.

all my favourites cannot be opened, even if i type in the address manually.

anyone having this experience as well or is it just me?

Guest markkohfm

i couldnt not configure my connection settings at first but after hard resetting consecutively twice, everything is fine now. try hard resetting twice after flashing.

Guest markkohfm

Sector, thanks for your fantastic rom. I know a clean rom is one which gives users options to configure their own preferences. But for an app like a anti-theft software, it would be great if it could survive hard resets and therefore require cooking into a rom. Are you interested in including an anti-theft software such as remote tracker in the rom?

looks like bluetooth is not working, i cannot recive files, but can send to other devices, tried different settings, but nothing works.

did hard reset still not working on clean device.

Plz help me :rolleyes:  

Sector, thanks for your fantastic rom. I know a clean rom is one which gives users options to configure their own preferences. But for an app like a anti-theft software, it would be great if it could survive hard resets and therefore require cooking into a rom. Are you interested in including an anti-theft software such as remote tracker in the rom?

This is just my first attempt making a rom and i havent thought about that...

But i guess if you point the audience to some anti-theft tools, anyone can install what he likes on his device.

looks like bluetooth is not working, i cannot recive files, but can send to other devices, tried different settings, but nothing works.

did hard reset still not working on clean device.

Plz help me :rolleyes:

Is Beam enabled in Settings?

Is Beam enabled in Settings?

Yes, tried to enable it, disable, soft reset. But still cannot recive files... It only me who got this problem?

By the way PHONE is DXHL2 if this matter... only upgraded pda\csc

Edited by jmfc

Guest mobilehappy
This is just my first attempt making a rom and i havent thought about that...

But i guess if you point the audience to some anti-theft tools, anyone can install what he likes on his device.

He was referring to that installing an anti-theft tool as a cab is not to effective since a simple hard refresh will remove it again, but if it were included in the ROM it would still work even after a hard reset.

He was referring to that installing an anti-theft tool as a cab is not to effective since a simple hard refresh will remove it again, but if it were included in the ROM it would still work even after a hard reset.

First of all, thanks to Sector for the nice work :rolleyes:

I always too wish that someone can build anti-theft tool into the rom so that it's always there after the 'thieve' hard resets the phone BUT think again.....

If we still want the anti-theft tool to still be able to function and send tracking details of the thieve's new SIM card's IMEIs and GPS locations etc back to us hp owners after the hard reset, it means that our sms notification number MUST be configured into the rom. So.... that to me is the real obstable because the sms number differs for every hp owner.

So unless you know of a way to counter the above, building anti-theft tool into the rom isn't really useful at all except perhaps if the tool has some password control thingy upon hard reset that prevents the phone from being used by an unauthorised password. But then again, if it's going to be built into the rom it's going to end up as a 'common' password to everyone, rite? :)

Edited by akiden

Guest markkohfm

hi akiden I agree that the default password flashed into the rom will be the same for everyone. Dunno if there is an ability to rewrite the default password in the rom each time, therefore after first time customisation, the new password is rewritten into the rom.

Great job

But where is the ringtones ?

The ringtone list is empty.

In what folder shall ringtones go?(Answer myself, \My Documents\My ringtones)

Edited by A-son