TouchFlo 2D Full and Lite version from i900DXIA1 (13 Jan 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest twentyone
Hi anyone can help me how to set the connection for my omnia so i can access internet from wifi.

Thanks

Have you tried this ?

thanks to "qbus" :

"REMEMBER! Since this is based on DXIA1 ROM after the installation you have to go to Connection/Operator Settings option in Control panel select other operator then yours, accept it then enter the option again and change operator to yours. If you don't do that you will have problems with ActiveSync/Internet/Wifi. It is also adviced to choose automatic option in Browser Connection Settings."

this operation solves the problem.

Guest badman08

Hello,

just installed the full version yesterday and found a problem...the media player does not seem to play any .avi or .3gp-Files ! Message: "Cannot play the file." Any idea ??

the second problem is, that the phone does not keep the keyboard settings(wanted to use samsung keyboard as default) after a soft reset... besides these problems the ROM is really great!!!!!!! Thank you for that!!! :)

Guest Art3F@cT

Download Omina Sip, it is in the forum but i don't remenber where... It s a cab that allows you to set your defaut keyboard...

Edited by Art3F@cT

Guest stylus1828
Hello,

just installed the full version yesterday and found a problem...the media player does not seem to play any .avi or .3gp-Files ! Message: "Cannot play the file." Any idea ??

the second problem is, that the phone does not keep the keyboard settings(wanted to use samsung keyboard as default) after a soft reset... besides these problems the ROM is really great!!!!!!! Thank you for that!!! :)

same problems here and i cannot connect to my wifi router! made all the possible settings and nothing! :D

Guest stylus1828

ok so solved the wifi problem with this :

thanks to "qbus" :

"REMEMBER! Since this is based on DXIA1 ROM after the installation you have to go to Connection/Operator Settings option in Control panel select other operator then yours, accept it then enter the option again and change operator to yours. If you don't do that you will have problems with ActiveSync/Internet/Wifi. It is also adviced to choose automatic option in Browser Connection Settings."

this operation solves the problem.

thank you twentyone and qbus! :D :)

Edited by stylus1828

Guest stylus1828

dont know if this is a bug but .... deactivate autorotate sensor in settings , start internet explorer ... and turn your phone to right or left ... and you will have your autorotate sensor activated! close internet explorer and it will be deactivated! is this a bug or this "bug" is present in the other roms???

P.S. checked if opera browser does this to ... and it doesn't !

Edited by stylus1828

dont know if this is a bug but .... deactivate autorotate sensor in settings , start internet explorer ... and turn your phone to right or left ... and you will have your autorotate sensor activated! close internet explorer and it will be deactivated! is this a bug or this "bug" is present in the other roms???

I believe that this ROM has embedded my aplication - RotationService. Just stop it (from RotationService Control Panel) or remove the shortcut from \Windows\StartUp to disable it permanently.

I have upgraded to the lite rom, and installed Today1but I have 2 bugs :

1- The "Menu"button is giving a message , the launcher can not be found.

2- When the clock is touched, I have the message "' tclock can not be opened ".

Is there a way out of this?

I have upgraded to this rom , it is quite fast , but i had a problem with connecting and syncing with vista ... both machines would hang .

any solution ??

XP is fine though

Guest gianton
I have upgraded to this rom , it is quite fast , but i had a problem with connecting and syncing with vista ... both machines would hang .

any solution ??

XP is fine though

Same here. :)

Guest golddust
hi. the rom is very good. but i have one question. how can i do a video call without samsung dialer? i also use Inesoft Phone.

You have to enable back samsung dialer using this registry tweak:

HLM\Security\Phone\Skin -> set enable to 1

I do that and it works, I can make video call

Hi Kunanchai,

do you know how to install chinese font for ur excelent rom?

i like the rom very much, just it cant read some contact with chinese fonts

thanks

Guest sys_error
Hi Kunanchai,

do you know how to install chinese font for ur excelent rom?

i like the rom very much, just it cant read some contact with chinese fonts

thanks

Not sure if this can help... try search for kaidi sunfon chinese font & install it

Hi Kunanchai and all his fans,

I installed full version and is using it for one day. So far, it is one of the excellent ROM. However, I just have one weird problem from the bluetooth setting.

1. Yesterday, I paired one of my BT headset (jawbone), it works fine till today.

2. Today, I unpaired jawbone and then paired BT stereo (jabra). I found that after successful pairing with jabra, at the bluetooth setting windows, there is no any devices shows in the screen, totally blank screen (no even "add new device" tab on the screen) Anyway, I could use the jabra as stereo after that.

3. Then, I've soft reset to see whether the problem resolved, but it came up that still no any device showing at the bluetooth setting window and my jabra can connect with phone but to be as normal headset (not stereo anymore!)

Please give me how to solve this problem without hard reset.

Thanks,

JJ

i have installed both full and lite version b4, i like the lite version much than the full one, coz it has more memory, everythg work fine on mine, but one thing is i don like Windows media player to work with the Music Widget Tab, i more prefer the Audiomanager or Touchplayer to play on it, does any tips to help me? Thank you very much

Guest golddust
Hi Kunanchai and all his fans,

I installed full version and is using it for one day. So far, it is one of the excellent ROM. However, I just have one weird problem from the bluetooth setting.

1. Yesterday, I paired one of my BT headset (jawbone), it works fine till today.

2. Today, I unpaired jawbone and then paired BT stereo (jabra). I found that after successful pairing with jabra, at the bluetooth setting windows, there is no any devices shows in the screen, totally blank screen (no even "add new device" tab on the screen) Anyway, I could use the jabra as stereo after that.

3. Then, I've soft reset to see whether the problem resolved, but it came up that still no any device showing at the bluetooth setting window and my jabra can connect with phone but to be as normal headset (not stereo anymore!)

Please give me how to solve this problem without hard reset.

Thanks,

JJ

This happen to me too

Guest argasgrass
You have to enable back samsung dialer using this registry tweak:

HLM\Security\Phone\Skin -> set enable to 1

I do that and it works, I can make video call

THANKS A LOT!

Thank you for the nice rom, the problems I have after installing the rom is:

1. The Youtube button is giving an error massage (photo attached)

2. All the menus become small (not the start menu), any chance to make them big again.

post-274080-1232010733_thumb.png

post-274080-1232010747_thumb.png

post-274080-1232010755_thumb.png

post-274080-1232010765_thumb.png