Taskbar makeover

Guest grigoris_a

Guest Kroutnuk

I've installed V4 on my Omnia and it's wonderful.

One question, my BT icon is Red instead of Green, is it normal ?

(BT works normally)

Thanks a lot grigoris_a !

Edited by Kroutnuk

Guest grigoris_a
I've installed V4 on my Omnia and it's wonderful.

One question, my BT icon is Red instead of Green, is it normal ?

(BT works normally)

Thanks a lot grigoris_a !

RED=Discovery mode ON

Guest aleis
can you explain what to do if you get an "Installation of grigoris_a Taskbarv.4.cab was unsuccessful" error message?

+1

i can install the first version but not the others. 

Guest grigoris_a
+1

i can install the first version but not the others. 

You should give more info.What rom are you using?You are the first to report installation error.

Guest manosandrea

Thanks,it looks really nice !!

Personally speaking, i'd like the start icon to be coloured and about, the volume/profile icon, i'd like a clearer difference between normal profile and silent profile ( the vibration icon is pretty nice )

Guest nikosxri

grigoris_a and sectors elite taskbars perform well in wm 6.5 except a bug of unknown etiology:they dont show the signal strength, they just show if there is signal or not.

I have tested them all!

Guest bananna
grigoris_a and sectors elite taskbars perform well in wm 6.5 except a bug of unknown etiology:they dont show the signal strength, they just show if there is signal or not.

I have tested them all!

grigoris_a taskbar in 6.5 winmo works fine except from the x button...which is too small...

check it once again if you want!!

Hope grigoris make us (winmo 6.5 users) a taskbar!

Edited by bananna

Guest eufouria

V4 is causing all sorts of problems for me on WoZZer's v5 ROM with SPB mobile shell and wktask installed, all the icons are missing and program icons are all mismatched.

When it's not one thing going wrong, it's the next.

Guest thescope
Can you make the battery status appear on the today screen only, and the clock on the taskbar when in other programs?

start > settings > system > clock and alarms > More > (select) Display the Clock on the title bar

works for me...

Guest eufouria
How could something like this cause program icon mismatch?

I haven't a clue, I recently uninstalled R2VS and that's when it began acting oddly, I uninstalled v4 and it's fine now, whenver I reinstall the problem reappears.

Guest grigoris_a
I haven't a clue, I recently uninstalled R2VS and that's when it began acting oddly, I uninstalled v4 and it's fine now, whenver I reinstall the problem reappears.

Did you install sdkcerts.cab?

Guest volsmcfalls

I think something's not working right with mine. I attached a screen shot...

Screen01.jpg

It looks fine there, but when I disconnect it from the computer (I'm using mymobiler for screen shots) the USB icon is replaced by the ugly EV box. And, after I connect to the internet, the signal strength reverts back to the ugly bars with the arrows over them (signifying I am connected to the internet).

Is this normal or is something not right?

Guest LORD JUNIOR
start > settings > system > clock and alarms > More > (select) Display the Clock on the title bar

works for me...

Yeah but then the clock is showing all the time. I want the clock to show just when a program is opened like it was before with his other taskbars.

Guest grigoris_a
Yeah but then the clock is showing all the time. I want the clock to show just when a program is opened like it was before with his other taskbars.

Delete the following reg value ConsistentClockOrBattery or set to 0 found in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Taskbar

Guest eufouria

Installed SDKcerts cab, working now, thanks grigoris_a!

On version 4, the black theme installs a white glow over the today screen background, version 1 didn't do this, any way to stop it from doing it?

Re: I don't know why it white outs the picture, but going to Media Album and setting a picture as Today background puts everything back the way it should be. Great taskbar tho!

Edited by Guest