Taskbar makeover

Guest grigoris_a

Guest Skyline987
I think something's not working right with mine. I attached a screen shot...

Screen01.jpg

It looks fine there, but when I disconnect it from the computer (I'm using mymobiler for screen shots) the USB icon is replaced by the ugly EV box. And, after I connect to the internet, the signal strength reverts back to the ugly bars with the arrows over them (signifying I am connected to the internet).

Is this normal or is something not right?

Im assuming you have an i910 because u said you have an Ev box. The cab is made to work with the i900 so grigoris didnt replace the Ev icons. Im working on a i910 compatible V3 I have a working copy with the Ev icons changed but im having a problem signing the file after i change the data transfer icons.

P.s. what program are you using for your homescreen home screen. it looks awesome!

Edited by Skyline987

Guest Th3rmal
Im assuming you have an i910 because u said you have an Ev box. The cab is made to work with the i900 so grigoris didnt replace the Ev icons. Im working on a i910 compatible V3 I have a working copy with the Ev icons changed but im having a problem signing the file after i change the data transfer icons.

P.s. what program are you using for your homescreen home screen. it looks awesome!

SPB Mobile Shell 3

Guest cyberpunk627

wonderful!! thank you so much grigoris!! any plan about a skin that will look good with a blue taskbar backgorund? IMHO the first 4 versions are more suited for a black taskbar... moreover, how to replace only the taskbar icons but NOT file explorer and settings icons??

:D thank you!

Guest WAIKIKI728
wonderful!! thank you so much grigoris!! any plan about a skin that will look good with a blue taskbar backgorund? IMHO the first 4 versions are more suited for a black taskbar... moreover, how to replace only the taskbar icons but NOT file explorer and settings icons??

:D thank you!

During last 2 weeks...i have tried the roms with 6.5...and i am glad for it...i hope gregoris can make a taskbar for this kind of roms soon...i hope he is working on it....

It looks like he´s the only one who can do it...

Guest bananna
During last 2 weeks...i have tried the roms with 6.5...and i am glad for it...i hope gregoris can make a taskbar for this kind of roms soon...i hope he is working on it....

It looks like he´s the only one who can do it...

+1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on grigorhs....!!

(ανυπομονούμε!!!)

Guest ktgohdt125

hi grigoris_a great icon mod till today... thanks

i am on SPB v3 b6411 & encounter some bt bug....

if i am in omnia online wiget home screen ,with turn on bt via widget with visible mode on, it will remember the setting once i turn off / turn on again... ( with visible mode on )

i notice if i in SPB v3 to turn on bt with visible mode, it can't remember the last setting with visible mode on... i hv to go to bt setting to on it...,

how to resolve this...

regards

ktgoh

Guest teleman

This (V.4) really f'd up my Omnia!

Caused the back light to not turn off automatically, and made the lower back of the phone to get very hot, and drained the battery to 70% in about an hour!

Guest mimosoft

V4 doesn't work with Win.Mob 6.5 perfectly. The "Start"-logo and the "X" are too small. :D

Maybe anyone has an idea to fix it?

Guest katalino
Hi here are new icons for taskbar :lol:

Only wm 6.5

My screenshot

post-371107-1242048401_thumb.jpg

tsowentaskbar6_WM6.5_version.cab

Thanks a lot!!! :D

Just one small remark. The cab have changed also my first dialer screen (the one is used for dial the pin of my sim card) and now the numbers are not OK. :lol:

Is this problem noticed by anyone else?

Regards

Guest WAIKIKI728
Thanks a lot!!! :D

Just one small remark. The cab have changed also my first dialer screen (the one is used for dial the pin of my sim card) and now the numbers are not OK. :lol:

Is this problem noticed by anyone else?

Regards

I think these icons were made for htc´s handys but not especifically for Omnia....maybe you can try this :http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285140/qbus-sector-khuanchai-windows-mobile-6-5-research-thread/page/3080/#entry1007217 ...install my taskbar from faby191 ...i hope he is not angry of doind this.First install SdkCerts.cab and download the file:http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/rynlBQFr and click in Télécharger ce fichier ....i think he is French.... :lol: ....I installed a few days ago....i remember that after install them(these are files you have to overwrite in windows)i had to wait a few minutes for this ih working....i hope this helps you....

P.D.:Maybe gregoris can prepare the new icons with this idea....

Guest cyberpunk627
Hi here are new icons for taskbar :D

Only wm 6.5

My screenshot

post-371107-1242048401_thumb.jpg

tsowentaskbar6_WM6.5_version.cab

is this ok on omnia with stock italian rom?? wonderful battery icon, same for the volume one! and finally, a taskbar with a serious looking 3G / Hsdpa / Gprs icon!! looks great!

Guest cezarbigboy

Grigoris_a

can U do the V4 in the GRAY scale and post a cab?

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE :D

Edited by cezarbigboy