Taskbar makeover

Guest grigoris_a

Guest keoni69
Bluetooth icon for V3 uploaded.Check first post.

Grigoris, when i install ur bluetooth icon nothing shows up! :excl:, I installed the original bluetooth application to see if it would work, and it did!, but when i install ur bluetooth icon it doesnt show up :s, do u know why could this be??

Thank you very much for ur work!

Guest WAIKIKI728
Grigoris, when i install ur bluetooth icon nothing shows up! :excl: , I installed the original bluetooth application to see if it would work, and it did!, but when i install ur bluetooth icon it doesnt show up :s, do u know why could this be??

For me it´s the same...i am using the wm 6.5 from shokka ...maybe it´s for this can you make it working for windows mobile 6.5?¿?...if you cna´t ...no problem your work is excellent...

Guest Persia
For me it´s the same...i am using the wm 6.5 from shokka ...maybe it´s for this can you make it working for windows mobile 6.5?¿?...if you cna´t ...no problem your work is excellent...

yes for me too but please make it for old vrsions 1

Guest grigoris_a
Grigoris, when i install ur bluetooth icon nothing shows up! :excl:, I installed the original bluetooth application to see if it would work, and it did!, but when i install ur bluetooth icon it doesnt show up :s, do u know why could this be??

I uploaded the wrong file.Please redownload now.It should be fine.Sorry for that.There was a shortcut to startup folder missing.

Guest Persia
I uploaded the wrong file.Please redownload now.It should be fine.Sorry for that.There was a shortcut to startup folder missing.

thak y friend,it's working with version 1 too :excl:

just bluetooth symbol (on the blue icon) is small,i wish it was bigger

Guest semmtexx

Hi, this is an awsome taskbar makeover but i have 1 question, is there a way to pick different icons for start button and all the other status icons? thanks... here's what I have running MS3.

screen06.png

By semmtexx at 2009-04-20

Guest keoni69

Great!its working now!thank you very much Grigoris this is one overy nice makeover!!thank you!

:excl:

Guest andromedia

I was wondering is there a way to keep the greyish 3G icon permanently? Apparently, the version 3 greyish 3G icon on the taskbar will automatically change to a big 3G logo in blue... and that doesn't look nice... any advice?

Guest maldonj1
1.Download both cabs.

2.Transfer cabs to phone(internal storage or main mem.)

3.Open file explorer(phone) and click on sdkcerts.cab first then the taskbar cab and install them

4.Reboot

Nothing....maybe more detailed instructions on the first page so we dont have files everywhere??

i have the sdk file at the root along with a folder called gregoris_a taskbar V3, i also have V2 in the root, i dont see a taskbar .cab as its all in .rar format.

on samsung omnia i910 leaked rom w spb v3

figured it out...

drop both files at the root , run sdk cab, run bluetooth cab, run v3 cab, reboot

Edited by maldonj1

Guest grigoris_a
^ hmmm, nice icons! :excl: hope we can have those in version 4 :excl:

Oh yes you will!!!

screen002l.th.jpg

Edited by grigoris_a

Guest u8mypinkcookies

^ oops sorry, didn't notice! :excl:

downloading now.. thanks grigoris!

**EDIT**

installed it already & working well w/ my omnia! thanks again :excl:

Edited by u8mypinkcookies

Guest vinbeaver

Now I have one question here real quick... How come with those icons my phone does not display my signal strength until I am on a phone call?

Guest LORD JUNIOR

Taskbar V.4 is out.Included is the bluetooth patch(to show icon when you activate it).Also reg tweak to always show the battery icon and not only in today.

screen002l.th.jpg

DOWNLOAD V.4

Thanks alot man your the best!!!

Guest vinbeaver
dose it work on WM6.5? looks really nice :excl:

Yes it works... but i've been experiencing an issue where it doesn't show me my signal strength unless i am on a call.

Guest Lancez
Yes it works... but i've been experiencing an issue where it doesn't show me my signal strength unless i am on a call.

just tried out, same issue..... i assume that u r using sector's ROM, right? im on khuanchai's......