QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Hi, thank you for this good Rom and your answers.

man wants always last rom :-)

But I really setup heavily programs (about 90 programs :-) & cache settings & menu & theme settings)

is there any my loses, with QB02a, what are them?

Because I have a hybrid Rom now :-) DXIA2 part is OK, some bugs fixed I think.

I havent got QB03 now.

What is good? should 90 applications be reinstalled again?

or QB03 differences not important, can I go my way with my hybrid rom.

What is Your opinion ?

Your advice is important for me.

thanks a lot.

I haven't made any significial improvments on QB03 except migrating to DXIA2. If you are happy with what you have and don't have any problems then I think You can stick to what you have :).

Guest nicodega
Just checked it and it works for me.

PS There will be a new version in a minute with one but I think really important improvment.

Well, It seemed to be something temporary :S now it works ok :)

Is there any way to enable the omnia task manager again? I really like the HTC one but (unless I missed something) it's not confortable to open... I'd rather slide my finger on the lower part of the screen.

Thanks a lot!

Well, It seemed to be something temporary :S now it works ok :)

Is there any way to enable the omnia task manager again? I really like the HTC one but (unless I missed something) it's not confortable to open... I'd rather slide my finger on the lower part of the screen.

Thanks a lot!

I need to create CAB :D. Wiill do that in a free time.

Guest nicodega
I need to create CAB :D . Wiill do that in a free time.

Nice :)

(By task manager I refered to the task switcher)

EDIT: Found it on a CAB already here!! =D I'll check if it works :)

EDIT2: It works perfectly =D. You could place a link to the CAB on the first post so anyone can download it if they miss it =D

Thanks!

Edited by nicodega

Guest shokka9

qbus....

how is DXIA2? other than you original findings, anything else to add? My kitchen is being renovated so i cannot use it at the moment.

Bit annoying, as i like having the latest firmware on my own Omnia (for testing purposes).

Like your work too....

Take care

qbus....

how is DXIA2? other than you original findings, anything else to add? My kitchen is being renovated so i cannot use it at the moment.

Bit annoying, as i like having the latest firmware on my own Omnia (for testing purposes).

Like your work too....

Take care

Thank you :) .

So - I'm on DXIA2 for two days and except things I described in this thread there are no problems at all. I must say that I really like this ROM :D .

I've created CAB Repository with applications that were removed (basing on files found in original ROM used for cooking). Each CAB is created and tested by me on my ROM - working without any problems.

For now there are only two applications (Touch Player and Task Switcher). It won't grow too much as I'm finishing my illnes and will have no time to cook and spice ROMs so much as in the last week.

Edited by qbus

Guest inspigr

Dear qbus

I have already install new version. Have you increase the ring volume or we must do it manually?

Have you also remove the start up sound (i listen only a ..click noise!)?

Thanks in advance and hope you be well from your illnes !

Edited by inspigr

Guest Rednose5
- Long pressing end call button is set to disconnect GPRS connection by default

(to restore default behaviour enter Settings->System->Buttons->End key and change option to Lock device).

Sorry qbus,

this should be

(to restore default behaviour enter Settings->Personal->Buttons->End key and change option to Lock device). :)

Thanks for the great rom, i'm on the manilla lite an it rocks.

Edited by Rednose5

Sorry qbus,

this should be

(to restore default behaviour enter Settings->Personal->Buttons->End key and change option to Lock device). :D

Thanks for the great rom, i'm on the manilla lite an it rocks.

Thnx, corrected :).

Hi Qbus

Can you expalin in brief , what are the differences between DXIA2 and XDAI1 ?

Thanks

From things that you can notice for the first look is that DXIA2 has more free space and fixed volume control UI.

Guest metoketo
Hi, I've just installed the latest clean version and what can I say... flawless :)

I really love this ROM!!

I've installed Manilla myself from the All-in-one cab and it works like a charm.

The only thing I've noticed is that if I check the "Vibrate" option for SMSs, it does not vibrate, nor does it produce any sound :D

i cant find manilla All-in-one cab link

help please.

Guest BrixNaix

Hello and thank you for all your help so far.

since i have my omnia, 2 days ago, i spent a few hours reading this forum.

Now i decided to update to qbus lite rom ando so far so good, but i have a problem and don´t no if its caused by ro or by something i did wrong.

I installed manilla2d from the .cab in http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio.html and then the M2DC to configure manilla as i pretend but now manilla freezes all the time. if i uninstall M2DC, problem solved. But this way i'm not able to add thems or any changes in manilla.

Did something wrong?

Another problem is that i have some contacts locked and i can't delete them. But this is not a hard issue.

Thank you.

Guest bobobird

Thx qbus excellent rom.

You mentioned Cab Repository a few posts back, where is that??

Theme - the contacts page and programs page are using 2 different designs. Is it possible to make the look of both the same ?? Preferably the clean layout of the contacts page?

Thx again.

Edited by bobobird

Guest shokka9

yes yes qbus..

finally got kitchen running smoothly...built my ROMs, and upload them tomorrow....

how you get HTC Task manager to work in the ROM, i cooked it in with sztupys app and it wont work with the M2D, when its disabled, its cool?

Am i missing something? No issues, just trying it out. I not a fan really, but just puzzled as to why it nah play ball?

Keep up the good work dude.

Dear qbus

I have already install new version. Have you increase the ring volume or we must do it manually?

Have you also remove the start up sound (i listen only a ..click noise!)?

Thanks in advance and hope you be well from your illnes !

No, I haven't touched default volumes - you have to do it by yourself :).

Yes, I've removed startup and shutdown sounds - they really annoy me.

Thx qbus excellent rom.

You mentioned Cab Repository a few posts back, where is that??

Theme - the contacts page and programs page are using 2 different designs. Is it possible to make the look of both the same ?? Preferably the clean layout of the contacts page?

Thx again.

Basically - In Lufeig's thread you can find CABs (but these are untested by me). On first post of this thread you can find repository (2 cabs for now) which were created and tested by me.

I'm not sure what do you mean by "different designs".