QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Hy there !!!

First of all this is the best M2D rom ever !!! Thank you for your work QBUS !!!

But I have a small problem, i can't connect to the internet via usb cable( ActiveSync ), plese help me because I don't know how to fix it !!

Thanks in advanced !!!

Which version of ROM do you use?

Hi there,

Qbus - your ROMs look amazing. Keep up the good work!

I want to make the jump and upgrade to the QB05M ROM, but I would like to be sure I can go back to official ROMs afterwards. I've been searching but can't find a clear answer. I know I can't flash back to an an older version, but could I flash Secany's DXIA2 official ROM back over the custom ROM?

Thanks

Guest bmw528itonto
Second device - Sony Ericsson K770i. Entered File Manager in SE, choosed one of ringtones, selected "Send via bluetooth", the dialog on Omnia appeared if I want to receive file. I've pressed 'Accept' and the file has been transfered and put to \My Documents folder.

Many thanks Qbus.

I also tried it with 2nd device, SE K750i, and paired the devices. Upon sending a file ( also ringtone), message from my SE device "Bluetooth connection failed. Retry?" I retried without effect.

Tried my SE with another device, Nokia N95, it worked/ was successful. It must be on my Omnia. Hardware, perhaps? But it can send files! It's the receiving that has a problem.

BTW, on item 2., I installed V1.45 of S2U2 last night and I have not experienced 'freezing' upon wake up of Omnia anymore ( so far, I'll cross my fingers). Thanks for the suggestions.

On 3., I installed Zoomer, and problem solved. Many thanks Qbus.

More power to you, and keep up the great work!

Hi there,

Qbus - your ROMs look amazing. Keep up the good work!

I want to make the jump and upgrade to the QB05M ROM, but I would like to be sure I can go back to official ROMs afterwards. I've been searching but can't find a clear answer. I know I can't flash back to an an older version, but could I flash Secany's DXIA2 official ROM back over the custom ROM?

Thanks

I think that DX series are Asian roms so it's better to flash ROM from your world part (look into Secany's thread if there is any available).

There is no problem with flashing between different world version - in case of "bad firmware" problems there is a thread in this forum about it :).

Many thanks Qbus.

I also tried it with 2nd device, SE K750i, and paired the devices. Upon sending a file ( also ringtone), message from my SE device "Bluetooth connection failed. Retry?" I retried without effect.

Tried my SE with another device, Nokia N95, it worked/ was successful. It must be on my Omnia. Hardware, perhaps? But it can send files! It's the receiving that has a problem.

BTW, on item 2., I installed V1.45 of S2U2 last night and I have not experienced 'freezing' upon wake up of Omnia anymore ( so far, I'll cross my fingers). Thanks for the suggestions.

On 3., I installed Zoomer, and problem solved. Many thanks Qbus.

More power to you, and keep up the great work!

I wouldn't be so sure if this is a hardware problem (especially if you are able to do other bluetooth operations). My sugestion is to make hard-reset, if that doesn't work try to reflash with other ROM maybe and try again?

Or try with that Nokia N95?

Guest andylyf

Hi qbus / anyone...

I have install QB05 and M2D19 and also M2DC... when i open M2DC and check on the widgets, the MyFav widget dont seem to be working. It will cause the phone to hang. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Hy there QBUS !!

I use you latest version QB05M !!

Plese help !!

Thank you !!

Try these ones:

1. Change your operator in operator settings on connection tab to other and then change it back to yours.

2. If that doesn't work do soft-reset and repair Omnia with computer via Activesync.

3. Do a hard reset.

Guest bmw528itonto
I wouldn't be so sure if this is a hardware problem (especially if you are able to do other bluetooth operations). My sugestion is to make hard-reset, if that doesn't work try to reflash with other ROM maybe and try again?

Or try with that Nokia N95?

That's why it makes me wonder how come it can send but can't receive?? Strange, no?

Will try the hard reset first, Hope it works, and will let you know.

Many thanks, Qbus. I really like your ROM.

Guest bmw528itonto
That's why it makes me wonder how come it can send but can't receive?? Strange, no?

Will try the hard reset first, Hope it works, and will let you know.

Many thanks, Qbus. I really like your ROM.

Just a quick inquiry, Qbus, since I haven't tried a hard reset on my Omnia. Do I need to back up all files?

Thanks again, and more power!

Guest rkrishnamurthy

Hi Qbus, i am using your QB05M Rom and i really like it a lot. one doubt though? Touch Flo used in your ROM is 3D version or 2D version. Why i am asking is, i tried to download some M2D skins and i am unable to add it through the customizer came with the ROM.

regards

Krishna

Guest rkrishnamurthy
tfl3d is not working on omnia. it is tfl2d.

what did u do and m2dc is not working?

i downloaded the M2D skins for our forum and put it under My Storage\My Documents\Manila 2D Skins\MobileMattBerry folders. When i try to browse to the folders and add select the skin, nothing happens. the list to choose the skins are always empty.

Guest scoiattolo
i downloaded the M2D skins for our forum and put it under My Storage\My Documents\Manila 2D Skins\MobileMattBerry folders. When i try to browse to the folders and add select the skin, nothing happens. the list to choose the skins are always empty.

Did you leave the theme .zip file as it is (i.e. not unzipping it)?

Guest rkrishnamurthy
Did you leave the theme .zip file as it is (i.e. not unzipping it)?

Silly me. So far i unzipped and tried, thats why it didn't work. Now after i zipped the files its working fine. thanks for the help.

Thank you, now its working !!

But now I have another questionm in the wheather tab it doesn't show me the night icons, only the day icons how can i fix it ?

Sorry for my english !

Thank you, now its working !!

But now I have another questionm in the wheather tab it doesn't show me the night icons, only the day icons how can i fix it ?

Sorry for my english !

What have you done to make the ActiveSync Internet connection work?

Hi Qbus, in your QB05M Rom is there a way to launch the "Favorite Settings" in the tab "Settings/Communications" instead of the Communications app?

Yes, you need to replace one file in \Windows but I don't remember exactly which one. This hack was made by Sztupy but maybe someone other also remembers it?

Guest Spricar

Great ROM, thumbs up. I've got one question though... I'm using SPB time and I wonder is it possible to link the clock on the home tab with spb time app., so when I tap the clock SPB time runs instead of original Samsung clock/alarm app.?

Great ROM, thumbs up. I've got one question though... I'm using SPB time and I wonder is it possible to link the clock on the home tab with spb time app., so when I tap the clock SPB time runs instead of original Samsung clock/alarm app.?

One word: SSMaPa (and search button :)).

Guest Riotman

@bmw : when u try to receive files, is your "Beam" in commanager enabled ? i encountered the same problem as you, when beam wasnt enabled...

My issue with receiving files is the fact, that the files i receive via bluetooth by laptop for example wont be saved in "my storage" instead all the files go to "my documents" eventough i told my device to save them in "my storage".

i still use QB02aM. Do i need to update to get this fixed or is there another solution ?

Guest Spricar
One word: SSMaPa (and search button :) ).

Well, I have tried with SSMaPa, but I can't find the clock app. when I click init. To be more precise, I don't know which one I should replace.

Sorry to bug you;)