QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest bmw528itonto
@bmw : when u try to receive files, is your "Beam" in commanager enabled ? i encountered the same problem as you, when beam wasnt enabled...

My issue with receiving files is the fact, that the files i receive via bluetooth by laptop for example wont be saved in "my storage" instead all the files go to "my documents" eventough i told my device to save them in "my storage".

i still use QB02aM. Do i need to update to get this fixed or is there another solution ?

@Riotman:

I did enable "Beam" to receive all incoming files/ data, but still no positive effect. Am backing up my data and files to hard reset, as suggested by Qbus. I hope it will work.

Thanks.

Guest Diggedy

just flashed your latest manila rom and i like it :)

ive figure dout how to change the default clock using ssmapa but if i set an alarm with anything other than windows it shows as "no alarms" set.

Is there a way to get this part of it to point towards my third party alarm program?

thanks

Hi, first of all, thank you for your hard work, its great!

I wan to install another manilla2d theme but i cannot find m2dc, where is it located?

thanks in advanced

Guest bmw528itonto
I wouldn't be so sure if this is a hardware problem (especially if you are able to do other bluetooth operations). My sugestion is to make hard-reset, if that doesn't work try to reflash with other ROM maybe and try again?

Or try with that Nokia N95?

Hi Qbus,

Problem with my BT solved with a Hard Reset. Thanks lot for the advise, suggestions and help to a newbie like me.

I think it solved most of the hitches on my Omnia. I'm still keeping the QB04 clean version of your ROM.

Keep up the great work & more power to you!

hey qbus, love ur rom!! just 2 queries, sorry if they are repetetive (i cudnt find them earlier) -

a) how do i change back to the default htc digital clock in m2d?

:) how to add youtube and other bookmarks in the internet tab??

thnkx

hey qbus, love ur rom!! just 2 queries, sorry if they are repetetive (i cudnt find them earlier) -

thnkx

thnkx

thank you all, but m2dc is currently installed on this ROM (i'm using QB05/QB05M manila lite) but i cannot find m2dc installation directory

thanks

It's files are in \Windows directory.

thnkx

a) install original Manila theme

:D you need to modify some registry branches (HKM\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized

QBUS it will be realy great if you will integrate in the next rom the battery icon whit percentage like in "Taskbar makeover" but on black and white !!!

Again i900-IA2_QB05M-IA2 rom is the best manilla 2d rom ever for omnia !! I've tried them all !!! Thank you for the rom !!!

Guest zeroFXC

I have a little problem,

Don't know if any of you guys have came across it..

Sometimes I will not be able to access my SMS inbox or email inbox... this goes for writing new messages etc...

So i go to the message icon, click inbox or write new message and it will just hang for a few seconds and do nothing,

It can only be solved by a reset... which is a pain.

The problem seems to be getting more frequent.

Any clues?

Cheers! :(

Guest Stevenh
I have a little problem,

Don't know if any of you guys have came across it..

Sometimes I will not be able to access my SMS inbox or email inbox... this goes for writing new messages etc...

So i go to the message icon, click inbox or write new message and it will just hang for a few seconds and do nothing,

It can only be solved by a reset... which is a pain.

The problem seems to be getting more frequent.

Any clues?

Cheers! :(

Had it initially. Did a hard reset, never seen it again. Always do a hard reset after flashing new firmware.

Guest Stevenh

Hi QBUS, got a problem. I've set up in settings so that if i hold the volume key it will enable the flashlight. Just tried it today and doesn't seem to work anymore, don't remember if I tried it since moving to your ROM though...

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Steven

Guest shoaibrais

Kindly help me with this I WANT TO GO BACK TO SAMSUNG OFFICIAL ROM FROM CUSTOM ROM from QBUS or Shokka or any other cooked roms WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THAT !! PLS REPLY CLEARLY WITH LINKS I WILL BE THANKFUL !!!

Hi QBUS, got a problem. I've set up in settings so that if i hold the volume key it will enable the flashlight. Just tried it today and doesn't seem to work anymore, don't remember if I tried it since moving to your ROM though...

Thanks

Steven

Please use "Search" button on Forum - it is known problem. Disable Manila to get your flashlight on volume down back.

Guest CobraMods

Thanks

Steven

heres an app that works on the omnia, makes a screen button for turning the flashlight on and off for it =o)

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=26134

Kindly help me with this I WANT TO GO BACK TO SAMSUNG OFFICIAL ROM FROM CUSTOM ROM from QBUS or Shokka or any other cooked roms WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THAT !! PLS REPLY CLEARLY WITH LINKS I WILL BE THANKFUL !!!

Download ROM and flash it like any other (if you got Incorrect version info please read a thread attached to this forum which describes how to resolve the problem).

Thanks, but is there a way to map it to the volume key so when i hold the key it activates the torch like in the original firmware?

As I wrote - this is becouse of Manilla. No way to change that behaviour except disabling TouhFlo (Manila is treated by omnia as launched application and not today screen).