QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Can anyone tell me how to return to the original manila theme (the one which you have after installing this rom)

I've just wanted to ask the same question :-)

is there a way to get this video/photo tab?

can i turn off the automatic GPRS connection when i switch to the wheather tab?

Edited by mazeli

Guest gianton
I've just wanted to ask the same question :-)

is there a way to get this video/photo tab?

can i turn off the automatic GPRS connection when i switch to the wheather tab?

1. If you didn't make a backup with M2DC, I am afraid you can't revert to the original theme.

2. Read first post how to install a .cab for video/photo tabs.

3. Use "nodata" for turning off GPRS connections.

1. If you didn't make a backup with M2DC, I am afraid you can't revert to the original theme.

1. It is possible - just remove all hh*.(png,jpg,bmp) and htchomesettings.xml files from \Windows directory. Original ones will unhide then.

2. :( exactly

3. For the weather tab better way is to disable automatic weather update in weather tab settings.

Guest Downloaderz

Can anyone help me with my Wifi? It doesnt seems to be working, keeps asking for my username/password. Settings for the wifi: WPA2, AES, PEAP. It worked for me using Passao's MD04 but not for this rom. Can anyone tell me what I should configure for it to work correctly?

I finally did a hrad reset and now i have the theme back :-)

Nodata was a very good tip, thank you :-)

Is there a way to geht the media album of samsung back? i didn't find a cab file. And is it possible to install the samsung picture viewer? Now since i installed the photo & video tab it will open this album which came with it. I already installed the samsung zoomer cab, which i think is the picture viewer or isn't it?

Guest gianton

Is there a way to geht the media album of samsung back? i didn't find a cab file. And is it possible to install the samsung picture viewer? Now since i installed the photo & video tab it will open this album which came with it. I already installed the samsung zoomer cab, which i think is the picture viewer or isn't it?

I am afraid there is no cab for samsung media album (wish there was one as well). Zoomer is an app for zooming the screen, I use S2V for picture viewing much better.

Edited by gianton

Guest shoaibrais

at ur Rom QBUS i have a problem my, omnia is stuck at align screen after hard reset and it is not going further pls help me i have aligned the screen may be 20 times carefully but it is not going past the screen alignment pls help as ap now i have also tried several other roms including official but i have the samee problem

at ur Rom QBUS i have a problem my, omnia is stuck at align screen after hard reset and it is not going further pls help me i have aligned the screen may be 20 times carefully but it is not going past the screen alignment pls help as ap now i have also tried several other roms including official but i have the samee problem

After hard reset you need to wait for preconfiguration. Omnia will restart again and then you can allign screen (use stylus instead of finger!).

Which application do you exactly need? Samsung Media Album?

Guest shoaibrais

QUOTE(shoaibrais @ Feb 13 2009, 08:55) post_snapback.gifat ur Rom QBUS i have a problem my, omnia is stuck at align screen after hard reset and it is not going further pls help me i have aligned the screen may be 20 times carefully but it is not going past the screen alignment pls help as ap now i have also tried several other roms including official but i have the samee problem

After hard reset you need to wait for preconfiguration. Omnia will restart again and then you can allign screen (use stylus instead of finger!).

i have tried everything but no help i have used stylus pointed pen whatever i have but unable to align and go pat from this screen , i dont know what to do it may be a hardware failure pls help QBUS if u know anything like that !!! thanks

QUOTE(shoaibrais @ Feb 13 2009, 08:55) post_snapback.gifat ur Rom QBUS i have a problem my, omnia is stuck at align screen after hard reset and it is not going further pls help me i have aligned the screen may be 20 times carefully but it is not going past the screen alignment pls help as ap now i have also tried several other roms including official but i have the samee problem

i have tried everything but no help i have used stylus pointed pen whatever i have but unable to align and go pat from this screen , i dont know what to do it may be a hardware failure pls help QBUS if u know anything like that !!! thanks

If you have the same problem on all ROMS then I think that your digitizer is broken and you need to send your omnia to service (but flash it with original firmware before!).

i wanted to ask a noobie question,i downloaded the cab file online widget, and i am using an official rom DZHK3, i was wandering it it will work on my omnia or not? and if i install it will it create any problems/conflict with the original samsung widget in the ROM?

thnx

Guest Downloaderz
Can anyone help me with my Wifi? It doesnt seems to be working, keeps asking for my username/password. Settings for the wifi: WPA2, AES, PEAP. It worked for me using Passao's MD04 but not for this rom. Can anyone tell me what I should configure for it to work correctly?

help with this anyone?

i found that many of custom rom inclube this one also cannot be using 3.5G network data connection.

After i setup my ISP 3.5g data connection in (my setting -> connection), whatever i use IE or Opera, also cannot be browse the internet with a blank page, in Opera showing error with connection. But in Manilla 2D weather tab it could be update the weather information.

But this kind of problem won't be happing in official rom.

Hey. Nice rom, thanks. No probs here. Just wondering if anyone has been able to view iPlayer using this rom. Have tried the custom user agents changes to opera with no joy. Also tried Skyfire, it seems to run the audio but I can't hear anything.

Guest deprime

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my omnia. When I call someone and am waiting for the person to pick up his phone (during the "beeeep-beeeep-phase") I often have cracking noise in my speaker. (Sometimes this even happens when I am actually talking on the phone.) It may not seem like a big deal, but it is quite loud and it does hurt my ears sometimes. I am trying to solve that problem by flashing a new Rom.

The default Rom on my phone was ADHJ2. I have updated to BHHj3, Khuanchais DXIA2 and now to BHHL2 (official Samsung Roms). None of them has solved my problem. I will now try to install your Rom, because it seems to be a lot of peoples favourite custom Rom. However, if this doesnt solve my problem either, will I be able to simply kick back the original ADHJ2 on my phone? Because in that case Ill give up and send it back to Samsung support to get it fixed.

I hope someone can answer that.

Having asked that I have to say that Modaco is really amazing. There are so many people doing excellent work here and they are all willing to share their knowledge with "the competition" and are genereous enough to share their work with us. That is truly fascinating. Thanks to all of you!

QBUS it will be realy great if you will integrate in the next rom the battery icon whit percentage like in "Taskbar makeover" but on black and white !!!

Again i900-IA2_QB05M-IA2 rom is the best manilla 2d rom ever for omnia !! I've tried them all !!! Thank you for the rom !!!

I need the battery status in percentage on black and white and no other modifications (like in shokka9 rom) !! Please help me !!

Guest inspigr
QBUS it will be realy great if you will integrate in the next rom the battery icon whit percentage like in "Taskbar makeover" but on black and white !!!

Again i900-IA2_QB05M-IA2 rom is the best manilla 2d rom ever for omnia !! I've tried them all !!! Thank you for the rom !!!

I need the battery status in percentage on black and white and no other modifications (like in shokka9 rom) !! Please help me !!

You have to use the files at:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...skbar-makeover/

and you will have %baterry status in every ROM you will use! :(

Edited by inspigr