QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest FerdiBorbon

Hey Qbus, are you in the works of making a new rom, thats gonna be better than your Q05, if so for your M version i would love to have the HTC album cooked in with GPRS disconnect 1min and also the new camera mod from one of the guys on here.

Thanks

Installed DXIA2-QB0M, everything works, but GPS doesnt, tried iGO, Google Maps, garmin, downloaded XTRA data but still nothing, tried to change baud rate and ports but nothing:(...Any idea how to make it work?

Guest bmw528itonto

Hi Qbus,

I have one concern that I noticed since using your ROM, my Omnia freezes after I answer a phone call when the call comes in while it is 'asleep' with S2U2. I could still answer the phone, but after the call, I could not unlock it to perform other uses. The sliding unlocker doesn't move anymore.

Have you any tips on this issue? Appreciate your help.

(Omnia, on your QB04 clean version).

Hi Qbus,

I have one concern that I noticed since using your ROM, my Omnia freezes after I answer a phone call when the call comes in while it is 'asleep' with S2U2. I could still answer the phone, but after the call, I could not unlock it to perform other uses. The sliding unlocker doesn't move anymore.

My tip is to contact author of S2U2 application... I can't do anything about 3rd party apps.

Hey,

i have one question. How can i remove the analog clock completly, so that only the small digital clock in the right upper corner is left? When i disable the analog clock in Manila customizer it looks like this. I want to see my wallpaper :(

kltcptdh.jpg

sorry for the crappy image quality :-) it was only a k800i camera B)

Edited by mazeli

Guest samoz83
Installed DXIA2-QB0M, everything works, but GPS doesnt, tried iGO, Google Maps, garmin, downloaded XTRA data but still nothing, tried to change baud rate and ports but nothing:(...Any idea how to make it work?

I also have the same problem :(

Hey,

i have one question. How can i remove the analog clock completly, so that only the small digital clock in the right upper corner is left? When i disable the analog clock in Manila customizer it looks like this. I want to see my wallpaper :(

kltcptdh.jpg

sorry for the crappy image quality :-) it was only a k800i camera B)

The original theme is not compatible with digital clock only. You have to upload another theme.

The original theme is not compatible with digital clock only. You have to upload another theme.

hmm then i hope there is another cool black theme out there :-)

another question, how can i change the background of the communications application?

Guest gianton
hmm then i hope there is another cool black theme out there :-)

another question, how can i change the background of the communications application?

For CommManager : extract P_bg.png & L_bg.png from other CommManager cab-file which you have and copy to \Windows on phone.

Guest deprime

Good day sir,

I like your rom very much.

Just one thing I noticed:

I can't use the "XTRA Data Download" via "when connected to PC via ActiveSync". Haven't tried to download via WiFi yet.

Soon as I have, I will let you know.

Thank you so much for sharing!!

PS: My GPS doesn't get a Satfix done. However, it's never has so far - with any rom. I am using Route66. Would anybody be so kind to share his gps/enhanced gps settings? (I'd prefer to get this done with xtra-gps disabled, but of course any help is very much appreciated.)

Thanks!

Edit:

-Downloading XTRA via WiFi (Wlan) works.

-Got Satfix done for the first time with WiFi-Connection and XTRA (via WiFi) enabled. Disabled WiFi and XTRA afterwards. Phone still found 3-4 Satellites. However, a couple of hours later, without moving, I couldnt get a GPS-connection.

Edited by deprime

Guest bmw528itonto
My tip is to contact author of S2U2 application... I can't do anything about 3rd party apps.

Many thanks, Qbus. Will do.

Your ROMs are still great. Keep up the good work.

Guest samoz83
Sorry I can't help you - for me and majority of users GPS works without any problem.

Don't worry re-flashed and all is working perfectly, keep up the good work! :(

Guest Yunabeco

I have no problems with the GPS or S2U2. I do have problems with the ActiveSync/WMDC connection though; my device can't access the internet when plugged to the PC. Well, that's not much of a problem here since I have a wireless network.

Here are my GPS settings, if someone minds.

post-430458-1234857107_thumb.jpg

Guest mashimus
Hi Qbus,

I use S2U2 1.45 with QB05 and I have no issues with this...

Hey Qbus,

may i know the software that appears on the top right hand corner whereby it closes the application that is being opened ... what is the name of that software?

Is is called the HTC task manager ?

Edited by phewie

Hy QBUS !! If you can help me please !! I want a battery whit percentage like in the picture attached and no other changes please !!! Thank you !!!

I believe that somewhere in this thread I already posted solution with links but I don't remember exactly when I did it.

Guest ronzo77

qbus, thanks for sharing your m2d rom, it's freaking awesome!!!!

my first time flashing since using samsung official rom in september. this rom is a great improvement in usability, getting anything done on my omnia is such a breeze now.

please keep up the great work :(

Guest Mistergino

Hey QBus, thank (one more time) for ur Roms, they are the best i have tried!!

But i got a problem, i wanted to change the m2d skins but i dont get it. i have tried to open one of the skins fron this tread Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes but in "thme settings appers nothing..... am i doing something wrong??

Hey QBus, thank (one more time) for ur Roms, they are the best i have tried!!

But i got a problem, i wanted to change the m2d skins but i dont get it. i have tried to open one of the skins fron this tread Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes but in "thme settings appers nothing..... am i doing something wrong??

Do you unpack zip files with themes before putting them to device? If so stop doing it :(.