QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

I believe that somewhere in this thread I already posted solution with links but I don't remember exactly when I did it.

I found the posted solution but the link doesn't work !! Can you upload the files again please !!

Thank you !!

I believe that somewhere in this thread I already posted solution with links but I don't remember exactly when I did it.

Hi qbus, i find that when i install the white battery.cab, I couldn't find the location to change the battery to percentage from the original battery bar. May i know where to change it?

Also, I found that the battery drains faster --> anybody experience this?

Also, i find that max volume is still a bit soft ... anyway to make it louder?

Overall still like ur rom =) hopefully u can integrate 5.2 build 20765 on it hee hee ...

Edited by phewie

Guest bmw528itonto

Hi Qbus,

Flashed/ upgraded today to your QB05 ROM. So far so good, and everything working as expected.

Clean and with plenty of memory space. Great ROM.

Thnks and keep up the good work!

Hi qbus, i find that when i install the white battery.cab, I couldn't find the location to change the battery to percentage from the original battery bar. May i know where to change it?

Also, I found that the battery drains faster --> anybody experience this?

Also, i find that max volume is still a bit soft ... anyway to make it louder?

Overall still like ur rom =) hopefully u can integrate 5.2 build 20765 on it hee hee ...

1. You mean that after you've installed white battery the battery starts to discharge quicker? Are you sure you didn't change anything with configuration of your phone beside that?

2. There is a whole thread about max volume on main Omnia forum here.

Guest Banananjam

Hi

I have QB05M ROM and it is superb. I just love Manila2D environment. The only problem is with GPS. It just can't find any sattelites so i can't use any type of navigation. It does't matter if i open Garmin XT or Google maps. No sattelites found! I have XTRA enabled and updated. GPS program port is set to COM4, hardware port to COM9 with 9600 baud rate. I flashed my phone with non Manila ROM and GPS worked like a charm. But i want Manila with GPS :( .

What could be the problem?

Hi

I have QB05M ROM and it is superb. I just love Manila2D environment. The only problem is with GPS. It just can't find any sattelites so i can't use any type of navigation. It does't matter if i open Garmin XT or Google maps. No sattelites found! I have XTRA enabled and updated. GPS program port is set to COM4, hardware port to COM9 with 9600 baud rate. I flashed my phone with non Manila ROM and GPS worked like a charm. But i want Manila with GPS :( .

What could be the problem?

Misconfiguration - the non Manila ROM contains exactly the same files as clean + Manila ones (which does not affect drivers etc etc).

I dont understand this sentence: "GPS program port is set to COM4, hardware port to COM9"?

Guest Banananjam
Misconfiguration - the non Manila ROM contains exactly the same files as clean + Manila ones (which does not affect drivers etc etc).

I dont understand this sentence: "GPS program port is set to COM4, hardware port to COM9"?

My settings in here: Setting->System->External GPS

Guest dario81
My settings in here: Setting->System->External GPS

i've downloaded the ROM and loving it so far, but i face one problem on the GOS.. funny thing is that, last night afta i flashed the rom, i installed garmin. and tried to see how fast it locked the satellite and to my surprise, it connected to the gps very fast. a

this morning, i open may garmin, i only got satellite but couldnt managed to lock the satellite..

later in the afternoon, i tried again using my garmin, and i could find ZERO satelite... ive waited for 15mins, and still my omnia couldnt find any satellite...

how's that possible? :(

Hello there,

is it possible to provide the theme of qb05m? I use your rom and i must say it is fantastic! Problem is i played with a couple of themes, but when i wanted to revert back to the original of yours, it was not possible. Not via restore, not founded anywhere. And i hate to do another hard reset, because now i have set up everything and installed all the programs i want. If it is possible you would save me a lot of hassle :(

thanks in advance!

Guest Fabianus

After having bricked my Omnia with the official Samsung update and missing the machine for a month I dared to flash today. B) Succes! Great! :(

All works well, apart from my Jabra bluetooth headphone. It is recognized and connects, but is not usable as remote control or headphones. :P

Is there a solution for this yet?

Thanks anyway, Qbus!

Hello there,

is it possible to provide the theme of qb05m? I use your rom and i must say it is fantastic! Problem is i played with a couple of themes, but when i wanted to revert back to the original of yours, it was not possible. Not via restore, not founded anywhere. And i hate to do another hard reset, because now i have set up everything and installed all the programs i want. If it is possible you would save me a lot of hassle :P

thanks in advance!

You need to delete all HH_.png|bmp and HTCHomeSettings.xml in \Windows directory (this will restore ROM's original files).

Fast question guys. I am using Taril's DXIA2 rom. I want to try this one.

I ll just flash like usuall or do i need to do something else first?

thx!

Flash like usuall.

After having bricked my Omnia with the official Samsung update and missing the machine for a month I dared to flash today. B) Succes! Great! :(

All works well, apart from my Jabra bluetooth headphone. It is recognized and connects, but is not usable as remote control or headphones. :D

Is there a solution for this yet?

Thanks anyway, Qbus!

I don't use BT headset (and don't own one) so I can't help you but I've read somewhere on this forum that DXIA ROMs have some issues with bluetooth devices (I don't remember exactly what it was).

Guest ronaldb3

Hi,

I tried the i900L phone.bin using Grandprix to load into Q04M to see if anything good would happen for AT&T-US 3G. It didn't. :(

Can anyone point me to the IA2 phone.bin so I can reload it with Granprix???

Thanks... Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Hi QBUS,

Nice work! I love this custom ROM and I think I'm sticking with it as a new Omnia user.

A little question, is there way to launch the Samsung Clock from the M2D home interface by clicking on the clock?

Thanks for the great work.

Guest mashimus
Hi QBUS,

Nice work! I love this custom ROM and I think I'm sticking with it as a new Omnia user.

A little question, is there way to launch the Samsung Clock from the M2D home interface by clicking on the clock?

Thanks for the great work.

Use this program to change the Manila2D clock shortcut..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2400995

hey, i saw that niffy little program, however, once i lauch the program, how do i configure the clock to lauch samsung clock?

TIA.

I know the Samsung clock is under \Windows\tclock.exe

So if that tool can point to that link it should be fine. I'm gonna give it a shot.

Thanks.

Thanks. That works just as it describes.

Samsung Clock is nice but it has one big disadvantage.

Only Samsung Widgets are aware of it's alarm settings.

Manila, S2U2 or any other application don't show it's settings.

My personal best-alarm-app is G-Alarm. It simulates alarms on standard Windows Clock so all of the other applications can see it's settings.

Guest Too-Sexy

Hey qbus, i ve successfully updated to your rom.

You ve done a great job!Thx!

I have a small problem though.. I changed the theme to "guava Bubbles" and then back to "DiamondQVGA".

All is OK except when i press on the START the backround of the start menu is blue instead of black. Do you know how to fix this?

Thx in advance!

EDIT: OK found it! Just had to change the background..!

Edited by Too-Sexy

You need to delete all HH_.png|bmp and HTCHomeSettings.xml in \Windows directory (this will restore ROM's original files).

Thanks, i will try it tonight!

edit: works like a charm!

Edited by KaHo