QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest o0joe0o
Thnx for info :(. I've just corrected links.

PS Manila Upgrade CABs are working. Other CABs possible also works but it's better to wait for upgrade.

thanks...downloading now

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia
YouTube files ARE opening in Opera.

If I remembered correctly opening youtube clip in a video website (not in original Youtube website) in Opera play the flash clip in WM. But anyway it played again within Youtube website in Opera after restoring system data.

Thnx again and I love the "Q" letter :( .

Is the bluetooth issue fixed in this rom (Voice routing via BT headset mic) without applying liads/kuanchai solution

Can it works natively?

I don't have any idea since I don't have BT headset :(.

Guest squeezo

Hi Qbus,

I have downloaded and installed the clean version dxia5.

For me setting options in the favourites settings dont work.

The parameters I change are not stored. This was also the case with the dxia2 version.

Somebody else have this?

Eric

Thanx for your work anyway

Hi Qbus,

I have downloaded and installed the clean version dxia5.

For me setting options in the favourites settings dont work.

The parameters I change are not stored. This was also the case with the dxia2 version.

Somebody else have this?

Eric

Thanx for your work anyway

Probably you are clicking back arrow instead of OK button.

Guest squeezo
Probably you are clicking back arrow instead of OK button.

Yes , I found out myself 2 seconds ago and was about to edit my post.

Thanx anyway for your quick response.

Eric

Guest bobobird
I don't have any idea since I don't have BT headset B) .

But many do... :(

And is a must now in many countries because it is illegal to use the handset while driving.

liads has posted the required files in his BT thread.

Hope you and the other chefs will consider putting these into your custom roms. I can help test if you wish.

Edited by bobobird

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Qbus the man,

I just upgraded to your clean Q4 ver one month ago from Passeo's ROM from Singapor official ROM (bought mine last Labor day) but just got it perfected last weekend, and NOW you just release Q5 :P but it is all good man B) . Any significantly GOOD major changes that are worth the latest upgrade? Otherwise I just keep this one because it is very fast and stable, yeah keep saying that over and over.

If you Omnia fans know that there is a really sweet music player called "Nitro" available over the xda site or you can google it (sorry don't have link right now). It really rocks over Touch Player, Kinoma, WMP, even TCMP which is the best for DivX movies. It has a nice finger friendly sleep timer that still works even after pressing the customizable "blank" button (none from others), volume/fastforward/rewind/nice programable equalizer.

Now I even drive iPhone 3G fan boys more crazy with full and fast desktop version youtube right in the Opera brower, and play the cool Omniano (or even play a nice DivX movie with TCMP) with Google map search via wifi at the same time WITHOUT any lag or degradation in video or sound, thanks to the fast marvell 624MHZ power house. It is called true "multi tasking" baby :D . Funny iPhone returned error when accessing youtube in Safari or even playing a clip from its cheated youtube client (pre-selected youtube clips), it just kicked right back to the list when opening any other app, lol.

I can't hardly wait to upgrade to the new younger king brother Omnia HD even it runs on Symbian (once it gets popular enough there will be the same apps ported from WM), keep our fingers crossed :( .

Guest Yunabeco

Is there a way to change the location of the camera folder as seen by M2D? Because the Photos & Videos tab doesn't show any pictures even if I take some with the camera.

But many do... :(

And is a must now in many countries because it is illegal to use the handset while driving.

liads has posted the required files in his BT thread.

Hope you and the other chefs will consider putting these into your custom roms. I can help test if you wish.

I use speaker option while driving a car B).

But returning to main topic of this post - I'll put this fix to the ROM as soon as it will not contain any bugs.

Hi!!

qbus could you make a cab with the new touch based volume control??

Thank you very much!

Teoretically this is possible but practically this is at very low layer (drivers). I can try to create a CAB but I won't test as it could force me to do a hard reset. Decide then :( .

Is there a way to change the location of the camera folder as seen by M2D? Because the Photos & Videos tab doesn't show any pictures even if I take some with the camera.

If you've used search button you would find an answer very quickly - just set favourite album in HTC Album to the one you want.

Guest nscxp2005

Hi qbus,

Do not add the Bluetooth fix just yet, Liads is releasing an updated version tomorrow with the FM Radio driver fix.

Thank you for this ROM.

All the best

NSCXP2005

Guest Yunabeco
If you've used search button you would find an answer very quickly - just set favourite album in HTC Album to the one you want.

I did search the thread, abd didn't find anything relevant. But thanks for the answer.

Guest chrisOmnia

hey thnks for the great firmware....i have an issue though...i' installed manilla full and then installed the widgets but i can't get the weather widget to work, i'm connected through wifi but it says i'm not connected to the internet.Can you help? thnks

Edited by chrisOmnia

Guest marcoin

Two problems on my Omnia, first thing is

1. After stop shooting movie, it shows file saved error

2. Opera unable to display chinese characters

Anyone able to give advise here. Thanks in advance!

Two problems on my Omnia, first thing is

1. After stop shooting movie, it shows file saved error

2. Opera unable to display chinese characters

Anyone able to give advise here. Thanks in advance!

1. Do not set your favourite album in Manila to be the same where you save your movies

2. This ROM does not support chinese characters.