QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest taitienitsa
Teoretically this is possible but practically this is at very low layer (drivers). I can try to create a CAB but I won't test as it could force me to do a hard reset. Decide then :( .

Ok!Create it then and i will try it if you want!!!

Guest chrisOmnia

Hey qbus i have a prob

When i try to shot a video everything's fine but when i try to watch it, it says it's corrupted

Any idea

Guest lipobay
I don't know - I use telephone as always.

But remember - Omnia is a smartphone and 2 days without charging is normal result for this type of phones.

I agree with 'ronzo77' I seem to only manage 2-2.5 days of charge on the previous ROM 'QB05M'.

I've stated before that it appears to drain alot more when using the Wifi mainly.

My previous rom was Passosa's HJ1 ROM and it faird better.

Are we the only ones with battery issue??

Guest genexis
I agree with 'ronzo77' I seem to only manage 2-2.5 days of charge on the previous ROM 'QB05M'.

I've stated before that it appears to drain alot more when using the Wifi mainly.

My previous rom was Passosa's HJ1 ROM and it faird better.

Are we the only ones with battery issue??

For normal usage, phone and sms, mine last around 2-3 days. But when i start with games and wifi, it drains pretty quickly. Wifi especially, goes down pretty fast.

Hey qbus i have a prob

When i try to shot a video everything's fine but when i try to watch it, it says it's corrupted

Any idea

Search, search, search!

Guest thinkcool

Just to say thanks for the weather patch.

i was unable to install the patch first time, 'no system permission' or something like that.

i deselected touchflo in System/today, and re-run the installation of the patch and it works,

thanks again, Qbus,

and Sector, for your work on WM 6,5, we wait for better version to upgrade aggggggain!

Guest sector
Just to say thanks for the weather patch.

i was unable to install the patch first time, 'no system permission' or something like that.

i deselected touchflo in System/today, and re-run the installation of the patch and it works,

thanks again, Qbus,

and Sector, for your work on WM 6,5, we wait for better version to upgrade aggggggain!

thanks mate. im uploading in a while the version D of winmo6.5.

Guest kukujiao
Thanks

Hi Qbus,

After installing ur custom rom, i still nid to download the .cab files to have all the DXIA5 features ?

and also, the SMS doesnt support chinese input??

Edited by kukujiao

Guest andylyf

Hi qbus,

is it troublesome for you to pack your original M2D lite themes into zip file?

cause i want to be able to change back to original theme when needed...

Thanks

Guest ronzo77

Here is a list of odd things I noticed on my phone, not sure if it's related to QB05 rom which I'm on, just wondering if anyone else has the same.

1. When phone goes into suspended, sometimes I can only wake up by pressing the top power button. This is even when I've set to wake up by pressing all buttons in Settings. Maybe related to S2U2?

2. When phone has Wi-Fi on and goes into suspended state, sometimes cannot wake up (BSOD). Need to remove battery and power up again. Again, could this be related to S2U2?

3. Sometimes the "My Storage" folder will disappear, cannot be seen in file explorer, and only reappear upon reset. I notice this mostly when using M2D Music and Photo tab, because they are linked to files on "My Storage". For example today I was playing music from the Music tab, suddenly the music stopped, and the phone reported that the link was missing. Upon checking, I couldn't find "My Storage".

Here is a list of odd things I noticed on my phone, not sure if it's related to QB05 rom which I'm on, just wondering if anyone else has the same.

1. When phone goes into suspended, sometimes I can only wake up by pressing the top power button. This is even when I've set to wake up by pressing all buttons in Settings. Maybe related to S2U2?

Yes. I don't remember which option was responsible for that but it's possible to fix it.

2. When phone has Wi-Fi on and goes into suspended state, sometimes cannot wake up (BSOD). Need to remove battery and power up again. Again, could this be related to S2U2?

No. This is Omnia's bug since I remember - by default there is an option to disable WiFi if phone goes to standby. You had to change this behaviour to keep WiFi connection while sleeping. Disable it and you will get no BSODs no more. Samsung should fix this bug but I think that they don't know how :( .

3. Sometimes the "My Storage" folder will disappear, cannot be seen in file explorer, and only reappear upon reset. I notice this mostly when using M2D Music and Photo tab, because they are linked to files on "My Storage". For example today I was playing music from the Music tab, suddenly the music stopped, and the phone reported that the link was missing. Upon checking, I couldn't find "My Storage".

I haven't noticed such issue (but I'm not using music and photo tabs).

Edited by qbus

Hi Qbus,

i've installed ur ROM!

post-445229-1233491713_thumb.jpg

however the volumn control is an old one..so i nid to install wad .cab file to get this?

When you tap icon then old volume control appears. The big one is invoked by pressing hardware volume buttons. This is done by me by design.

Guest kukujiao
When you tap icon then old volume control appears. The big one is invoked by pressing hardware volume buttons. This is done by me by design.

ok noted. However i found 1 bug.

My Start menu is set as Large display, however when i soft rest, it automatically become small display.

Guest mashimus

Hey Qbus,

Could you tell me the exact executables that the hardware volume keys invoke? Up and down..

Thanks