QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest congerball
Try this: Install Igo, go to Settings/Today/Items and uncheck the IGO today plugin - make sure that the only plugin "checked" is the "TouchFLO".

Hope this helps

Thank you for your response, I will try that this evening. B)

Guest bmw528itonto
Bluetooth seems to be broken on this rom.

I can send via bluetooth to other people, but when people try to send me a file, it just says "failed" on their phone.

Tried everything, beam and bluetooth are both on and set to receive.

Using QB06M

If you haven't solved this yet, I had exactly the same problem as yours before.

I solved mine with a Hard Reset of my Omnia.

Guest Anh Vo

I'm having difficult connecting to wifi with WPA/WPA2 encriptions. Open networks are ok, but stay connecting forever with secured networks. I'm using QB06M. Does someone has the same problem?

Guest andrewdajdo

I have problem with TouchFLo 2D and this ROM. It works very well, since January this year. In past week its broke. I can't run Manilla on me today screen. "Tap here to launch ..." i tapping, and tapping and still nothing happen. Anybody know what is wrong, and have good solution?

Guest Shotgun-br

When my phone is charging, a small alarm sounds as if I put the phone in charge and off, alternately, and the phone does not finish to recharge. Anybody know what's going on?

Guest zhenyu162

Hello, I am currently experiencing some problem on my omnia.

After flashing with numerous custom roms, my phone still could not boot up. Instead it gets stucked on the Samsung Mobile screen. I removed the battery and tried to flash again but there was this checksum error on the updater.

'Eboot : Write to SDRAM FAIL!!!

1-1. Download Eboot DL_MSG_CHECK_FAIL

Download failed!!'

Help anyone? was on qbus05 initially

Guest james_lzy

AFTER I FLASHED YOUR CUSTOM I900-IA5-QB06M-IA2 ROM,I FOUDN ONLY the contacts with english name can be showed,those with chinese name ,can only be see after load in details?

Guest ionfist

hello there, the ROM looks and feel very nice and much better than T-Mobiles one. However i am having some kind of problem with the internet. I can browse the internet streem audio, watch videos (youTube), receive e-mails but i can't seem to get SpbTV working. The strange thing is that i was using it just before i flash to this ROM. I never changed my internet setting before and i did what you said about selecting operator.

Please help,

Thanks in advance.

I'm having difficult connecting to wifi with WPA/WPA2 encriptions. Open networks are ok, but stay connecting forever with secured networks. I'm using QB06M. Does someone has the same problem?

Everything works ok for me.

I have problem with TouchFLo 2D and this ROM. It works very well, since January this year. In past week its broke. I can't run Manilla on me today screen. "Tap here to launch ..." i tapping, and tapping and still nothing happen. Anybody know what is wrong, and have good solution?

You've probably messed something with settings. The best solution for that is to do hard-reset.

When my phone is charging, a small alarm sounds as if I put the phone in charge and off, alternately, and the phone does not finish to recharge. Anybody know what's going on?

It's probably something wrong with power supply (power adapter or omnia itself)?

Hello, I am currently experiencing some problem on my omnia.

After flashing with numerous custom roms, my phone still could not boot up. Instead it gets stucked on the Samsung Mobile screen. I removed the battery and tried to flash again but there was this checksum error on the updater.

'Eboot : Write to SDRAM FAIL!!!

1-1. Download Eboot DL_MSG_CHECK_FAIL

Download failed!!'

Help anyone? was on qbus05 initially

Try to download vanila DXIA5 ROM (it has new updater), make sure it has downloaded correctly and try to flash again.

AFTER I FLASHED YOUR CUSTOM I900-IA5-QB06M-IA2 ROM,I FOUDN ONLY the contacts with english name can be showed,those with chinese name ,can only be see after load in details?

This ROM does not support Chineese language.

I HAVE A PROBLEM !!! In email boton ... when i select then, show me a error in M2D.exe ... how i can change this ?

The quickest solution is to do hardreset :excl:.

hello there, the ROM looks and feel very nice and much better than T-Mobiles one. However i am having some kind of problem with the internet. I can browse the internet streem audio, watch videos (youTube), receive e-mails but i can't seem to get SpbTV working. The strange thing is that i was using it just before i flash to this ROM. I never changed my internet setting before and i did what you said about selecting operator.

Please help,

Thanks in advance.

If everything else works except SpbTV then this has to be a problem with wrong configuration of this application.

Guest LuckyTan
Bluetooth seems to be broken on this rom.

I can send via bluetooth to other people, but when people try to send me a file, it just says "failed" on their phone.

Tried everything, beam and bluetooth are both on and set to receive.

Using QB06M

Sorry, (I only guessing)... maybe...

Did you check the box "Make this device visible to other devices"?.. under the Settings-->Bluetooth-->Mode tab.

I previously also able to send but cannot receive... then realised I did not check this box.

Hope your bluetooth already working.

Guest ionfist
If everything else works except SpbTV then this has to be a problem with wrong configuration of this application.

the thing is that, why was it working before i flashed the phone and now it does? i also forgot to mention that it works over wi-fi and activesync but not with 3g. Additionally, i search the internet for T-mobiles Uk internet settings apart from the ones that are genereted by the operator app in the connection settings and still nothing. I don;t think that from one day to another they blocked the ports for that app.

thx for the help, what do you think?

Guest maad11
the thing is that, why was it working before i flashed the phone and now it does? i also forgot to mention that it works over wi-fi and activesync but not with 3g. Additionally, i search the internet for T-mobiles Uk internet settings apart from the ones that are genereted by the operator app in the connection settings and still nothing. I don;t think that from one day to another they blocked the ports for that app.

thx for the help, what do you think?

Maybe try the trick that was advised for the DXIA5 based Roms:

To get your MMS & Internet settings; goto Settings, Connections, Operator; select different operator to yours (any). Wait 25 secs, then goto connection settings, operator settings and select your proper operator. Your net, MMS, SMS settings will now be active.

This is a quote from some other topic, maybe this helps...

Regards