QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

hi qbus,

i tried your lite rom but i can't transfer files via bluetooth. the file transfer service is missing. i also tried cooking my own rom using sztupy's tasks and got the same problem. i tried the rom of khuanchai just to check and the bluetooth is ok.

kindly check if this is just an isolated case.

thanks!

How do you transfer files using bluetooth? I almost don't use BT so don't know how to check it by myself :).

My intension was to leave whole basic functionality so if this is true I'll fix that in next version.

@Qbus

a small request, could u plz put smart coverter, smart reader, media album and samsung clock with alarm in ur next release? thanks a bunch

Take a look at Lufeig's thread for the CABs :). This software is not essential for the system and not everyone wants it.

First the rom is great. But on my omnia the battery gauge in the taskbar won't be updated. my battery is by 30% but symbol show a full battery...

This is really strange. I've just checked it the batery meter is updating correctly - I've plugged my Omnia and the icon changed to charging symbol.

Maybe it's the matter of ROM base (DXIA1)? Don't forget that this is still not official one.

Guest Dominic83

very strange, because i do more than 3 hard resets and the problem is stil alive. Only when i do a soft reset it change the symbol.

And it only change between full or charging. nothing else...

very strange, because i do more than 3 hard resets and the problem is stil alive. Only when i do a soft reset it change the symbol.

And it only change between full or charging. nothing else...

OK I'm using SPB Pocket Plus, maybe that's why.... Will investigate it soon... Stay tuned :).

OK I must reply to myself to pop up the thread (as this is important fix).

Fix for taskabar icons not updating posted on first post.

Still waiting for the explanation of bluetooth file sending issue.

EDIT:

I belive I fixed the problem. But there it can't be fixed without flashing...

Edited by qbus

Hi, where can I get your theme from - looks fantastic !

This is not my theme - ask Khuanchai -> this is his theme.

EDIT:

Updated first post with new QB02a/QB02aM versions.

Icons fixed.

Bluetooth fixed - I was able to send/receive files using "Beam.." in File Explorer and using Bluetooth FTP directory.

Good night :).

Edited by qbus

Guest Riotman

i ve got following problem with the manila lite version :

Is there any possibilty to disable touch flow if i twist the screen, because manila apears pretty useless in this position

Edited by Riotman

Guest subzro14
Still waiting for the explanation of bluetooth file sending issue.

EDIT:

I belive I fixed the problem. But there it can't be fixed without flashing...

hi qbus,

i re-cooked my ROM without running the Remove Infrared task from sztupy's ROMbot. i read somewhere in sztupy's thread that one might encounter a bluetooth problem if you delete files from the SYS folder. i didn't see this before i cooked my ROM. luckily, i saw it while searching the forum and just tested to leave the infrared (since i guessed it might be connected to the bluetooth). my bluetooth file transfer is now ok.

i dunno if this observation is correct. i'm just happy my bluetooth is working again :)

hi qbus,

i re-cooked my ROM without running the Remove Infrared task from sztupy's ROMbot. i read somewhere in sztupy's thread that one might encounter a bluetooth problem if you delete files from the SYS folder. i didn't see this before i cooked my ROM. luckily, i saw it while searching the forum and just tested to leave the infrared (since i guessed it might be connected to the bluetooth). my bluetooth file transfer is now ok.

i dunno if this observation is correct. i'm just happy my bluetooth is working again :)

Yeap i had the same problem. Im keeping now the infra drivers and take a look on my next rom.

Yeap i had the same problem. Im keeping now the infra drivers and take a look on my next rom.

That is what I've realised yesterday so in QB02a/QB02aM I preserve IrDA drivers :).

hey thanks for the new release. i will test it later.

On my device there is also no finger scrolling in the windows menus...

Could you describe what exactly do you mean by that? I'm not sure if I understand you well...

i ve got following problem with the manila lite version :

Is there any possibilty to disable touch flow if i twist the screen, because manila apears pretty useless in this position

That's because Manila has no support for landscape.

In fact, you can use an application that qbus made to deal with this :-) Qbus's program allows you to enable/disable autorotation on an application basis. It also allows you to select different today-screen plug-ins for landscape (so that you can have Manila in portrait and different plug-in(s) in landscape).

Here's the link. Hope this answers your question:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...otationservice/

nice rom. thnx

imo ms office is crap software, y didnt you remove it. or it will cause problems.

is there a way to strip it from the rom.

MS Office is 5MB of storage.

What I'm afraid is that it resides in SYS folder and I have bad experience with removing anything from there :).

Besides from my selfish point of view - I use MS Office Mobile quite often :D and I haven't seen Windows Mobile without this component.

Guest mementomori
Hi, I'll try to repack TouchPlayer from DXIA1 ROM into CAB.

EDIT:

Check the first post - working Touch Player (I've just checked) /don't know what about bluetooth headset cause I don't have one :) /

QBus, tnx for your efforts.. i will give the cab a try. Ill report on the bluetooth stuff.

by the way.. i read in some post about the battery meter not updating.. I guess i expierenced a similar situation. After unplugging from your recharger the recharge symbol stayed untill i soft resetted. For me not really a problem since i use batti.. but just to let you know.

by the way.. can anyone recommend good settings for advanced config tool?

Guest Dominic83

the last rom i used, i can scroll when i tapped the screen anywhere in the menu und scroll up/down (programm menu). In your rom i can only scroll with the scroll bar on the side.

sorry for my bad english :)

the last rom i used, i can scroll when i tapped the screen anywhere in the menu und scroll up/down (programm menu). In your rom i can only scroll with the scroll bar on the side.

sorry for my bad english :)

On 2a version I can scroll in the way you described it without any problems... Just checked it right now.

QBus, tnx for your efforts.. i will give the cab a try. Ill report on the bluetooth stuff.

by the way.. i read in some post about the battery meter not updating.. I guess i expierenced a similar situation. After unplugging from your recharger the recharge symbol stayed untill i soft resetted. For me not really a problem since i use batti.. but just to let you know.

by the way.. can anyone recommend good settings for advanced config tool?

The battery issue is fixed in newest version. Please check the first post.