QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest fattmatt

Hey QBUS, nice roms mate.

I am using the latest QB07/QB07M Clean rom and I am not able to see the "Band" tab at the bottom of the phone settings page.

Is this normal?, if it is that's OK but how can I re-enable the "Band" tab as I need to lock it to 850 when I am visiting my dear old mother.

Regards,

Matt.

Guest omniacwazy

Hello all..i am a newbie and have never flashed any rom in my 43 years LOL. I got this OMNIA i900 16gb fr a dealer, running on WM 6.1 Professional and it already has M2D installed.

PDA i900DXHK1/M2D04

Phone i900DXHK1.

I find this software laggy and wished to try the new cooked roms but i have some hesitations, which i would like to address before giving a try to flashing.

1. On page #1, the instructions for flashing the ROM were given, in summary, as - turn off phone, hook up to PC, start updater (.EXE) then turn on phone, followed by --> 6. When the "Start" button becomes enabled press it and 7. Wait until "Job done" messsage appears and lastly, 8. You can disconnect phone from PC and close application now - congratulations! you have new firmware!

I do not read anywhere in the instructions that we need to hard-reset the phone, or soft-reset, or take out battery and put them back again....are all of these steps that i mentioned, NO LONGER NECESSARY???

2. In another forum, users who want to flash their ROM, were required to uncheck "Allow for USB connections" in the ActiveSync, and also change settings on their PDA under USB Connection Mode from ActiveSync to Mass Storage.

Again, it is not mentioned here. Therefore I would like to ask, for my benefit, and the benefit of anyone new here, whether all that is no longer necessary....or was expected to know and perform?????

Thanks to anyone for your replies or help.

Guest omniacwazy

Also, apart from being laggy, the free memory in my OMNIA, is at best, 60 mb, and I dont have alot of programs installed, save for 1-2 themes, HTC CleanRAM and Core Player. Really makes me drool to read that after flashing this new ROM by QBus, there is over 120 mb of free memory. <_<

Guest simeonipicker

Hi Guys,

Just installed the Manila lite ROM.

I understand landscape doesnt work on the main screen but should it work on the text message part? I thought it was only the home screen that did go landscape with out a different app.

Regards

Guest bruhaha

any1 had problems with activesync via bluetooth? when i flashed qb07 everything was ok for few days..then now i can connect my omnia to my pc...it says it cannot find pc with activesync enabled..however it settings the pc has activesync in its services..any idea what happened?

Guest qbus
Also, apart from being laggy, the free memory in my OMNIA, is at best, 60 mb, and I dont have alot of programs installed, save for 1-2 themes, HTC CleanRAM and Core Player. Really makes me drool to read that after flashing this new ROM by QBus, there is over 120 mb of free memory. <_<

Flashing with custom ROM is like flashing with Original Samsung firmwares.

Just follow the instructions from this page:

http://www.samsungmobile.com/promotion/omnia/fr/sub02_xp.jsp

but instead of original Firmware use any custom one.

BTW - I'm stopping any activity on WinMo field for at least 2 weeks. My Omnia died today's morning (it doesn't want to turn on). Probably mainboard is broken :).

I'm taking it to service right after work.

Guest LuckyTan
Flashing with custom ROM is like flashing with Original Samsung firmwares.

Just follow the instructions from this page:

http://www.samsungmobile.com/promotion/omnia/fr/sub02_xp.jsp

but instead of original Firmware use any custom one.

BTW - I'm stopping any activity on WinMo field for at least 2 weeks. My Omnia died today's morning (it doesn't want to turn on). Probably mainboard is broken :) .

I see. Hope to hear from you after your short break. Take care QBus. Love your ROM. <_<

Guest crackallworld

hi to all

im very sad about gps speed when my car was stop my gps speed display 15 km

but i worked at windows registery and finaly find a key in registery and in result found best items for this key

import the file with every registery editor then restart and enjoy about fast sat finding and real time gps

http://www.4shared.com/file/106977415/c6ce591a/gps.html

Guest Too-Sexy
BTW - I'm stopping any activity on WinMo field for at least 2 weeks. My Omnia died today's morning (it doesn't want to turn on). Probably mainboard is broken <_<.

Sorry to hear that qbus... Hope its nothing serious!

Guest qbus
Sorry to hear that qbus... Hope its nothing serious!

In fact I think THIS IS something serious (what could be more serious then burned motherboard :) ). But my phone has warranty so they should fix it for free.

What's funny - I was doing nothing yesterday with my phone except making one call... <_<.

Guest qbus
I hope it still can be fixed. ur rom is the very first rom I flashed in my omnia, and I really really loved it. <_<

If not I have a plan to buy HTC Diamond II :) .

Guest Michael Pang

hi qbus,

do you have the cab for sharepix from DXID1? if yes, can you also post it on the front page of this post?

the one from DXIA5 seems not working anymore

cheers

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest qbus
hi qbus,

do you have the cab for sharepix from DXID1? if yes, can you also post it on the front page of this post?

the one from DXIA5 seems not working anymore

cheers

No, I don't have and currently I'm unable to prepare one.

Guest FutureDirt
Yes he will!!

<_<

I want Touch HD 2 (not even announced yet)

Touch HD 2?!?!! I suppose it will come out eventually :-)

Guest Art3F@cT

First ty for this ROM.

I use the lite ROM and SPB mobile shell 3 but HTC task manager doesn't work with SPB mobile shell 3. How can i fix it?

Ty <_<

Guest tingchung_chin

Qbus, do you think possible to release a ROM QB07M with minimal text input, like letter regconizer and keyboard only?

feel like there is too much input method in your rom... <_< :) B)

Guest stradigm

Dear qbus,

I have been using your ROM for three days and it seems one of the best ROMS I have been using for a while. Everything seems stable.

But I have one problem. The Windows Mobile Screen Lock (I am not talking about the Samsung Dialer screen lock feature that locks the screen while in a call) is enabled by itself randomly. I am using S2U2 and do not want to use standart windows mobile screen lock anyway and anytime.

Is there anyway to fix this ? I have searched this forum and google. I could only get this :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514719

Guest cd78
Dear qbus,

I have been using your ROM for three days and it seems one of the best ROMS I have been using for a while. Everything seems stable.

But I have one problem. The Windows Mobile Screen Lock (I am not talking about the Samsung Dialer screen lock feature that locks the screen while in a call) is enabled by itself randomly. I am using S2U2 and do not want to use standart windows mobile screen lock anyway and anytime.

Is there anyway to fix this ? I have searched this forum and google. I could only get this :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514719

Hey

I had this problem too. Look into your lock settings and disable the standard lock.

If thats no good try using CHobit Smart lock, you can completely disable the default lock with this

Guest PKOneTwo
Hi,

Nope, still in service. I'm using old Nokia N70 now <_< .

As soon as you get your phone back, could you mae a new ROM with the BHIC2 ROm version, which is officially out NOW??