QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest tingchung_chin
As soon as you get your phone back, could you mae a new ROM with the BHIC2 ROm version, which is officially out NOW??

dont think he'll, his current ROM version is based DXID1. (ID1>IC2) <_< :) B)

Guest doodlensm

i like this one... but somehow in the netherlands it gives me problems with sending and recieving text messages... <_< it wont receive any and when sending myself i have to resend it like 4 times before its send while the connection is full... and its a phone related problem, cuz changing the sim to another phone solves the problem

Guest lagoskon

New Model in Town .

I made the QB07M Twin Turbo with Pagepool 18MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks to Pako77 for his Executor v2.0!!!)

You all know the Speed of Stock QB07M Model . Imagine the Twin Turbo Model !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link for QB07M_TT : http://rapidshare.de/files/47439956/QB07M_...ol_zip.zip.html

The rom contains also the DXID1 radio as QB07M stock rom

You will loose 8-11MB of free ram but the OMNIA will fly now.

Enjoy and post comments....

Edited by lagoskon

Guest abu123

any one tried this?

would a backup from the original pagepool and restore to the tweaked 18Mb pagepool rom likely to give any problems. i use spb-backup

Guest FerdiBorbon

Any one tried this twin turbo?? its sounds great...just at work atm will flash when i get home if its worth it.

And when you say amazing speed..i what way just browsing through windows? or overall performance for game movies music etc?

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest FerdiBorbon

Just installed the TT version...damd thats fast...but why with Touch Flo?? Qbus rom is lite with nothing on it...can you release the Lite version please as i use many different UI's

thanks

Guest Jackson_X
Just installed the TT version...damd thats fast...but why with Touch Flo??

New Model in Town .

So, it is regular QBUS content (Manilla and so on) with TT ?

Guest lagoskon

I changed the pagepool and uploaded the QB07M version with 18MB pagepool.

Now I have tested for 4 days the LITE version QB07 with 20MB pagepool. I will uploaded tonight , I hope . REALLY REALLY fast

QBUS , do you want to update first post with the TT versions of your perfect roms???? (when I upload the lite also)

In both ROMS I only changed pagepool (pako777 tool,thanks) , NOTHING else, they are the qbus roms

Edited by lagoskon

Guest Jackson_X
I changed the pagepool and uploaded the QB07M version with 18MB pagepool.

Could you tell me what pagepool size was in original QB07M ROM ?

Guest Jackson_X
Default Pagepool in all roms until now was 8MB from Samsung

Could you post screenshot of Settings / Version , About & Memory pages.

like on the first page in QBUS attach.

Thanx in advance!

Do you mean 8-11MB of Storage or Program memory?

Program Memory.

Guest jclarkk

I seem to have a very annoying bug, I've searched through the thread to see if anyone posted regarding this issue before me but I couldn't find any info regarding this.

Anyways whatever I do my timezone (Jerusalem GMT +2) shows the the time minus one hour, even if I change every time I connect via ActiveSync or do reset it returns to one hour before the actual time is.

I also tried making windows update the time manually only and not auto yet no results still does this.

I've even tried using Memmaid to delete the notifications that are used to update the clocks time and still no success.

If anyone could help this would be great as I love this ROM and wouldn't want to re-flash or flash to something else after I've put so much effort into making it comfortable for me.

Guest Jackson_X
Why you guys worried to try it?? no harm its just good stuff

Yes, I wanna try )

But, maybe you could post screenshot of Settings / Version , About & Memory pages!?

Thanx!

Guest FerdiBorbon

To be honest with you i have not lost much program ram in use maybe like 1 or 2 mb, as i compared the original Q07 rom vs the TT version and when i look at my task manager it shows pretty much the same mb used... now it makes me feel like is the pagepool really setup....but the speed shows it thats for sure.

Guest lagoskon

Working with the device for 1 or 2 days without soft reset and you will see the program memory decreasing faster vs normal QB07.

I use MS3 and now I have 32-34 MB left vs 41-44 of normal , BUT the speed is HERE , EVERYWHERE...!!!!

Guest Jackson_X
Working with the device for 1 or 2 days without soft reset and you will see the program memory decreasing faster vs normal QB07.

Need to reset every 2 days ?

I use MS3 and now I have 32-34 MB left vs 41-44 of normal , BUT the speed is HERE , EVERYWHERE...!!!!

Sounds very good! I will try! :D

Guest FerdiBorbon

Actually you have a point there where the MB is decreasing without soft reset...i noticed that too, but i soft so often :D...still fast

Guest Jackson_X
the MB is decreasing without soft reset...i noticed that too

Actually memory decreased in all roms.. But in case of TT this could be a bit earlier (not sure)..

Guest Nicklashidegard

a soft reset only taked 1-2 mins MAX (normally less than 1 min)... no harm in soft resetting every day, is it?? ;)

and i find that my cpu needs restarting every day to run at normal speed anyway, thats just microsoft.. :D

And the page pool size is built into the ROM, so a flash is necessary..

But the speed increase is worth it