QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest ronzo77
New Model in Town .

I made the QB07M Twin Turbo with Pagepool 18MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks to Pako77 for his Executor v2.0!!!)

You all know the Speed of Stock QB07M Model . Imagine the Twin Turbo Model !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link for QB07M_TT : http://rapidshare.de/files/47439956/QB07M_...ol_zip.zip.html

The rom contains also the DXID1 radio as QB07M stock rom

You will loose 8-11MB of free ram but the OMNIA will fly now.

Enjoy and post comments....

I would like to try this ROM, but could you please explain how does speed increase?

Does it mean apps load up faster? Faster boot time? Less lag in UI? Higher framerates when playing certain games? Curious...

Guest Peew971
New Model in Town .

I made the QB07M Twin Turbo with Pagepool 18MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks to Pako77 for his Executor v2.0!!!)

You all know the Speed of Stock QB07M Model . Imagine the Twin Turbo Model !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link for QB07M_TT : http://rapidshare.de/files/47439956/QB07M_...ol_zip.zip.html

Doesnt' work for me, I get a cfile open failed error. Firewall IS turned off, any suggestion? :D

Guest allbest
New Model in Town .

Upload plz to rapidshare.com

Very slow download (

Guest pc-fixer

i just flashed de tt version and I really like the speed :D

it's much faster then any winmo 6.5 rom i had ;) thanx qbus for making this great rom and thanx lagoskon for improving this rom :D

Guest iksunny

QB07/QB07M Manila Lite ROM w/"Manila Full Upgrade Part 1 - Audio and Album Tabs" package & "Manila Full Upgrade Part 2 - Location Tab" package

The best rom I used on WM6.1.

Thanks QBUS ~ :D ;) :D

Guest plguzman

Well, I'm being sincere here, but I don't see the difference in speed. Maybe in M2D, but in my setup (lite version w/o manila, SPB 3.01) the difference is not noticed for me.

Guest yoluca
QB07/QB07M Manila Lite ROM w/"Manila Full Upgrade Part 1 - Audio and Album Tabs" package & "Manila Full Upgrade Part 2 - Location Tab" package

The best rom I used on WM6.1.

Thanks QBUS ~ :D ;) :D

why is this better then the QB06 ?

Guest johansson
Default Pagepool in all roms until now was 8MB from Samsung

LITE ROM 20MB Pagepool, QB07-TT: http://rapidshare.de/files/47477258/i900-I...07-ID1.zip.html

ENJOY

I've been using this version since yesterday... I have to say thanks to the two of you, sector and ya...

I had a little issue due to Korean Localisation (i found a way to do it :D), but it's workin like hell!

Thanks a lot

Edited by johansson

yup Qbus already back just give him some time

I have my phone back but I'm still resolving some other small issues...

I plan to release 6.5 WITHOUT Titanium - in fact everything like in my previous ROMs (Manila2D, software etc etc) but with new honeycomb start menu, new layout of system menus but WITHOUT Titanium. This will be for ones who like my ROMs and would like to use 6.5 :D.

I changed the pagepool and uploaded the QB07M version with 18MB pagepool.

Now I have tested for 4 days the LITE version QB07 with 20MB pagepool. I will uploaded tonight , I hope . REALLY REALLY fast

QBUS , do you want to update first post with the TT versions of your perfect roms???? (when I upload the lite also)

In both ROMS I only changed pagepool (pako777 tool,thanks) , NOTHING else, they are the qbus roms

I've checked different pool sizes yesterday (8, 12, 14, and 16 MB) but I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY SPEED INCREASE. Only less memory then with default pagepool (8 MB). Maybe there is a difference in 6.5 but in 6.1 there's no need to do that.

Guest o0joe0o

I plan to release 6.5 WITHOUT Titanium - in fact everything like in my previous ROMs (Manila2D, software etc etc) but with new honeycomb start menu, new layout of system menus but WITHOUT Titanium. This will be for ones who like my ROMs and would like to use 6.5 :D.

i'll wait for this.thanks in advance qbus!for now i'm using your QB07.

Guest gianton

I plan to release 6.5 WITHOUT Titanium - in fact everything like in my previous ROMs (Manila2D, software etc etc) but with new honeycomb start menu, new layout of system menus but WITHOUT Titanium. This will be for ones who like my ROMs and would like to use 6.5 :D .

That would be great mate! Waiting your new ROM. Any chance you can make one with BT Fix as well?

Guest LuckyTan
I've checked different pool sizes yesterday (8, 12, 14, and 16 MB) but I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY SPEED INCREASE. Only less memory then with default pagepool (8 MB). Maybe there is a difference in 6.5 but in 6.1 there's no need to do that.

Thanks for the clarification, qbus. :D

Guest tingchung_chin

I plan to release 6.5 WITHOUT Titanium - in fact everything like in my previous ROMs (Manila2D, software etc etc) but with new honeycomb start menu, new layout of system menus but WITHOUT Titanium. This will be for ones who like my ROMs and would like to use 6.5 :D .

Qbus, i m back to ur rom after playing with WM6.5, but i found that ur rom really stable. in ur next release, can u remove samsung input method like samsung phone pad, samsung keyboard and Transcriber? thank!

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest stylus1828

Waiting for your new wm 6.5 rom qbus! Thankx for your hard work and for your great roms!

Guest maximp
<br />Qbus, i m back to ur rom after playing with WM6.5, but i found that ur rom really stable. in ur next release, can u remove samsung input method like samsung phone pad, samsung keyboard and Transcriber? thank!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

first of all, not everyone had the same taste as you, keeping those input makes our life easier so stop being so demanding over some small stuff

Guest tingchung_chin
<br /><br /><br />

first of all, not everyone had the same taste as you, keeping those input makes our life easier so stop being so demanding over some small stuff

it's just a proposal for clean ROM, not demanding, i'm still in his ROM even with s/s input!

Guest Nicklashidegard

Just to add to the discussion/suggestions.. I'd LOVE to have a 6.5 rom WITHOUT Titanium, def be intrested..

Waiting patiently.. ;)

it's just a proposal for clean ROM, not demanding, i'm still in his ROM even with s/s input!

I don't think that removing standard Samsung inputs is good idea.

You'll end with standard input methods (not very finger friendly) and most of people are using Samsung ones.

If you don't like them just install other input method (like FingerKeyb?) and set it to default one.