QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest Frankish
u might wanna uninstall it from ur phone, reboot, then install it again....if still not working, then do a hard reset......care to share ur new color icons? :)

It's part of the ROm so i can't uninstall it :D

Is there any way to have this exact ROM but just with no Flash Lite 3 on it? It would be nice to just install it as a separate CAB so we could choose to use the Samsung Widgets if we wanted.

Edited by Frankish

have you tried installing flashlite 2 cab, when i had passoa rom with 3 cooked in, i just installed 2 and it replaced 3 and i got widget and today1&2 working

Hi qbus and all,

I think I have a stupid question but I cannot solve it. So want to seek some advice.

I find there is no way to change the ringtone. What I see is only "default ringtone", I have copied some wma file to my device\windows but got no way to be chosen. Can anyone please advise?

Thanks.

The ringtones should be put in one of the following places:

- \Windows\Rings

- \My Documents\My Ringtones

- \My Storage (main folder)

It's part of the ROm so i can't uninstall it :D

Is there any way to have this exact ROM but just with no Flash Lite 3 on it? It would be nice to just install it as a separate CAB so we could choose to use the Samsung Widgets if we wanted.

In this case I suggest you to use Lufeig's clean ROM.

It is impossible to make everyone happy and unfortunately I don't have so much time to manage more then 2 versions of it :).

Guest Frankish
In this case I suggest you to use Lufeig's clean ROM.

It is impossible to make everyone happy and unfortunately I don't have so much time to manage more then 2 versions of it :D .

I'll never use another ROM i like this one too much. The Samsung Widget works by just installing the Flash Lite 2.1 CAB. So i'm happy :)

I'll never use another ROM i like this one too much. The Samsung Widget works by just installing the Flash Lite 2.1 CAB. So i'm happy :)

Cool :). I didn't know that it works :D)).

Guest Frankish

Only thing i haven't tested is if Youtube Vids still work natively in Opera...but i'm not too bothered about them.

Now i have a fantastic clean ROM and can choose between the new or old Samsung Widgets and M2D :)

Guest lutharigno

First, thanx for the rom! I will install and play around with it in the morning. Secondly, these chefs, these roms, and the great info make this site are TOO ADDICTIVE! My fiance is about to limit me to 3hrs a wk on the computer. :)

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Guest natzakaria
First, thanx for the rom! I will install and play around with it in the morning. Secondly, these chefs, these roms, and the great info make this site are TOO ADDICTIVE! My fiance is about to limit me to 3hrs a wk on the computer. :)

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Marry her NOW

Then she will leave you alone

Guest lutharigno
Marry her NOW

It would work for awhile but not very long. I could only get my Omnia after I proposed! :D

Manilla rom installed... will provide thoughts soon.... i hope :)

Edited by lutharigno

Marry her NOW

I used yr rom qb02A for 2 days, I found it's excellent to give me more flexibility! But I'd found that when I use it for a while, programs in the background will be closed in silence. It's not a matter but I enjoying mp3. It's make me uncomfortable. In fact, I've married for a month unfortunately. I don't mind you can solve it in speed. Because, I got lots of times to find the answer.

Dear Qubus,like before you made GREAT roms and first cook rom with DXIA2:)Thank you verry much and God bless you:)

Edited by sardor

Guest sys_error

Hi QBUS,

2 days ago, i flashed to Lufeig's latest clean ROM and installed Spb Mobile Shell... almost immediately i started to regret it but allow myself to play with it for a couple of days... hoping i will grew to like it more.

Last night i flashed back to your QB02a with M2D 19b + M2DC. Thank you very much.

Edited by sys_error

Guest twentyone

Hi qbus,

Downloading 03M as we speak :)

I hope there are no major bugs with this one cause tomorrow I am going skiing in Austria for a week and won't be able to deal with the phone, and I will need the GPS a lot :D

Will report once I have some feedback!

Thanks once again for all your hard work.

Cheers

I have i900-IA1_QB02a-HL3 clean ROM now,

Does any need to upgrade? DXIA2-QB03

What is different?

Please read the first post.

The main thing is I used DXIA2 as base for QB03.

It has some bugfixes (especially big Volume Control is working correctly now) and gives you more free space after installation.