WM6.5 Clean optimized ROM based DXIA5 -> SPB Mobile Shell 3 v6411

Guest sector

Hi great rom by the way. Is anybody else having problems viewing bbc iplayer? get the 'remote server or file not found' error.

Also from some of your screenshots you have the youtube video playing within opera, which I cant seem to do.

bbc iplayer is not rom issue :(. Though try this:

1. Start up Opera

2. In url type in opera:config

3. Scroll down to user prefs

4.scroll down to Custom User-Agent

4. In the Custom User-Agent edit so that it only says sgh-i900 in the box.

5. Scroll down to bottom and click save and then OK when box pops up

6 Now scroll back up and click on User prefs to close sub menu

7.Now go to www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/iplayer

Click on a program and it will open up steaming Player program.

Flashlite3.1 in Opera works fine... Maybe try to reinstall FL3.1 on \My Device\ but i dont guarantee that it will work.

Tried user prefs and reinstalling flashlite 3.1 but still not working. Think theres a poblem viewing flash from opera. It was fine before the rom so I might try reflashing. Thanks for your help

Guest saiyoke

guys.... i neeeeeed help.. im getting really upset... touch player, WMP, or even the manilla 2d player on my omnia are not displaying chinese words properly.. I have already installed some chinese word cabs on my omnia, and have no problem viewing it in the file explorer, but whenever i clicked on the song's and when it started to play it on a player, the words became unreadable.. help!

please email me if u know the solution [email protected]

thanks thanks thanks thanks...................................

Guest lefteris

έχω βάλει του "ταριλ" την rom μπορώ να περάσω την δικη σου ?μπράβο φιλε πολύ καλή δουλειά συχαρητήρια!!!!ελπίζω η νέα rom να είναι έτοιμη σύντομα..

χαιρετίσματα από λακωνία

έχω βάλει του "ταριλ" την rom μπορώ να περάσω την δικη σου ?μπράβο φιλε πολύ καλή δουλειά συχαρητήρια!!!!ελπίζω η νέα rom να είναι έτοιμη σύντομα..

χαιρετίσματα από λακωνία

Ναι φιλε μου B) δεν υπαρχει προβλημα. Συντομα οταν βγει καινουργιο ρομ θα μαγειρεψω νεοτερη.

Νασε καλα

Sorry for my Greek guys :(

Guest lefteris

HomeScreen PlusPlus δουλεύει σε αυτή τι rom σου?για να ξέρω ποσο έχω μιλήσει "γιαφτο" μονο το λόγο ρωτάω :( :

Δεν νομιζω να εχει προβλημα. Δεν έκανα κατι αποκλειστικα για το SPB. Απλώς πρέπει να απενεργοποιεισεις το SPB. Καλυτερα να μιλαμε αγγλικα μπορει καπιος αλλος να εχει την ιδια απορια. :(

Just wondering, does anyone else have the problem of having no ring tones in the Sounds and Notification settings? It just shows a blank, yet when i call to the phone, it clearly rings with a ringtone.

Just wondering, does anyone else have the problem of having no ring tones in the Sounds and Notification settings? It just shows a blank, yet when i call to the phone, it clearly rings with a ringtone.

Try hard resetting the phone. The ringtones are removed though to free some space, but still you see your ringtones.

You can create a directory such as \My Storage\My Documents\My Ringtones\ and it will work.

Try hard resetting the phone. The ringtones are removed though to free some space, but still you see your ringtones.

You can create a directory such as \My Storage\My Documents\My Ringtones\ and it will work.

Will hard resetting cause me to loose any of my settings?

And creating a directory such as above does not work even after a soft reset.

Although there is already a directory as My Device\My Documents\My Ringtones

Also when you go into Sounds & Notifications and try and change the ringtone, it will not allow you to quit that setting screen as there's no ringtones selected.

Edited by Bismar

I think i'll give it a miss till you do your next update :(

Will you be implementing the trial version of SPB Mobile Shell 3 when it is available?

Also how would i go about setting a shortcut from the 'Browse Files' menu in tools to the special shortcuts menu in the home page?

Yes i will :(. Im also waiting and waiting for the newest version of SPB.

Although there are some fixes i would like to add i might release a new version 2c for it.

Which Browse Files? Oo inside the spb program you mean?

Edited by sector

Guest Hacolala

First of all, thanks for your sharing.

I like the clean type rom and I just frashed my Omnia with your latest vision. one question is that I found the icons in the"spbmenu-setting-*" are invalid, is it a problem or something? What can I do with it?

First of all, thanks for your sharing.

I like the clean type rom and I just frashed my Omnia with your latest vision. one question is that I found the icons in the"spbmenu-setting-*" are invalid, is it a problem or something? What can I do with it?

I will see what i can do my friend.

i am trying to flash your rom and i am stuck at step 3. customer image downloding, downloading csc..., getsize: 159744

help please

Have you read the instructions how to flash your rom? Please disconnect your phone and remove battery. Install Samsung driver, install activesync then reboot. Try again.

Guest nicoscy

about my post before this one.

i disconnected the phone and it start up normaly with your rom. i had the same problem with the settings icons with hacolala and i restore from a backup i had with spb backup and it corrected the problem.

thanks.

i downloaded samsung dialer and istalled it but i can not get it to work.

any help on that please?

I havent removed the Samsung Dialer, just disabled it to release memory (~ 10mb). You can re-enable it again you sztupy's favorite hackings or with the registry hack trick.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:0, you should change to 1 and reboot your Omnia

Guest Hacolala
i am trying to flash your rom and i am stuck at step 3. customer image downloding, downloading csc..., getsize: 159744

help please

I installed SPB MOBLIE SHELL.cab ,than the icons return to normal.