***UPDATE 30.03.09 MobileTurk Rom V4.2 / V6.2

Guest Artemis Entreri

Guest Artemis Entreri

Thanx horon :)

Added new screenshot and rapidshare link please check to first post...

Artemis

Thanx for all comments...

Yes when the device is lock dont work volume control...Why u need this? Couse when the phone ringing it works :D

Artemis

Edited by Artemis Entreri

Not so great unfortunately. Finger mouse goes AWOL after first use, it only works as 4 way navigation. Can't get any data connection for internet. Connection setup runs everytime after restarting the phone.

Now have internet working thanks to qbus. Also found the mouse appears again if I press the mouse pad first

Edited by Cobos

Guest Artemis Entreri

The problem came 20765 1.4.4 version...Couse u know its for HTC :) ...But its fixeble...

Artemis

Not so great unfortunately. Finger mouse goes AWOL after first use, it only works as 4 way navigation. Can't get any data connection for internet. Connection setup runs everytime after restarting the phone.

Now have internet working thanks to qbus. Also found the mouse appears again if I press the mouse pad first

Guest drewsta_j

If you listen to music through your Omnia, like I do, than you will know that if you don't lock the screen, and put the Omnia in your pocket you can accidentally skip or activate functions on the phone that you don't mean to. It's not a huge hassle, however being able to change the volume without unlocking the screen like you used to be able to do was a good function..

Thanx for all comments...

Yes when the device is lock dont work volume control...Why u need this? Couse when the phone ringing it works :)

Artemis

Guest Artemis Entreri

Mmm you right, sory about this...I hope we ll change next version...

Artemis

If you listen to music through your Omnia, like I do, than you will know that if you don't lock the screen, and put the Omnia in your pocket you can accidentally skip or activate functions on the phone that you don't mean to. It's not a huge hassle, however being able to change the volume without unlocking the screen like you used to be able to do was a good function..

Guest Artemis Entreri

We work on it...But the 1.4.4 os version is very problem for us...We ll wait new samsung os...

Regards

Artemis

When you upload Lite Manila&Widgets versions?

Regards

Guest omnia_girl
Its good quastion...Actualy i dont like the people tab and i dont use it...But i m gona look for it...The problem is contacts same outlook contacts also...But i ll check...

Bluetooth works fine for me...

Artemis

hi,,im new here,,i have bluetooth problem..when i tried to add new devices in setting there appear "no bluetooth hardware installed on this device"..help me please...thank u...

Guest omnia_girl
Yes this is so stable and fast...

Also have a new version...

Please check the first post...

hi im new here,,can somebody help me?? i have abluetooth problem when i tri to turn it on from comm manager it doesnt work then i go to setting, connection on bluetooth tab it appear no bluetooth hardware installed on this device,,please i really need help,,thank u very much :)

Guest Erdem Dengel
hi im new here,,can somebody help me?? i have abluetooth problem when i tri to turn it on from comm manager it doesnt work then i go to setting, connection on bluetooth tab it appear no bluetooth hardware installed on this device,,please i really need help,,thank u very much :)

I think there is a problem with OS.

MobileTurk Team have to make a fix for this.

I suggest MobileTurk Team V1 Fix ROM

Guest omnia_girl
I think there is a problem with OS.

MobileTurk Team have to make a fix for this.

I suggest MobileTurk Team V1 Fix ROM

where could i find the mobileTurk V1 fix ROM???thanks

Guest ediarnold

I think this is one very good rom but if you guys could fix that bluetooth problem and make it possible to drag and select several files like to cut or copy and paste would be perfect not every custom rom has that feature dont know why. :)

Guest Artemis Entreri

Work on it :D

V1fix and V2 is the same model type actualy ...We want to use 1.4.4 but its HTC os and dirver have a problem...

Artemis

thank u very much sardor..im going to download it now...hope the mobileturk team could fix this problem cause i love this rom very much,,, :) ;) :)
Edited by Artemis Entreri

Guest Artemis Entreri

Not yet...Couse a lot of rom here...We want to build difrent method and i hope soon we do it...

Artemis any news about Lite Manila rom?

Regards

Guest fmorcego

The Rom is for this weekend? :( i´m using your last one and is amazing lol.

Try it for this weekend to all people test it whith more free time. B)

tks alote and nice work.

Well, a great rom but several things aren't working (even after several hard resets and another flashing):

- Bluetooth not working (it says no hardware available)

- cannot sync with activesync

Please fix this stuff.