***UPDATE 30.03.09 MobileTurk Rom V4.2 / V6.2

Guest Artemis Entreri

Guest Artemis Entreri

@tercupee ,refugeez86; bluetooth fix and some fix in it...Please check to link it have a video B)

http://www.mobileturk.org/coerta/forum/vie...f=51&t=1398

hey i need the answer too for tercupee question..

im currently using v4..but cant transfer file using bluetooth..

hope v4.2 will fix the problem..

=weh cupee..aku saje nak nyebok gak haha..

Guest Artemis Entreri

I used V6 also but i dont have any problem for gprs...Also if u want to use orginal widget please check V4.2...

Hi,

I flashed this the other day as i'm in the process of trying to settle on one particular ROM that will cater for my needs - simple as they are. I've tried Tarils & Sectors already.

The only issue I am experiencing is my GPRS hanging when trying to receive data.. as in trying to get map or weather info and I can't establish an email account when I input my hotmail addy into outlook.

Am I missing something obvious here as I am a noob when it comes to windows mobile etc..

To be honest, all I want is this..

dual times to be displayed

email

internet

maps

weather.

all wrapped up in M2D

Is it best to just go back to scratch and install the official Sumsung ROM and install M2D and leave it at that?

Guest lordPerla

Hi, very nice ROM V6, I like it a lot.

And the first Manila ROM where I don't have problems with longer messeges.

But...

i have problem with synchronizing with exchange and I flashed and hard reseted several times.

any advice?

THX

Guest tercupee

artemis,

very sad thing,

bluetooth is not working still, B)

there was an error whenever people try to send me any files...

and about the htc task manager, why does it not appear on my top right hand side of the screen like it is supposed to be?

and also, i cant change the operator settings,

in my country, i can either choose my network with 3g or without 3g, but i cant choose 3g and that makes me unable to browse the internet,

i cant even click on the operator settings icon under settings->connections->operator settings

i'd really appreciate it if u could solve this out for me...

really need your help urgently mate, :(

Guest sametakti

tercupee;

all turkish omnia user test this rom and we cant find any bug. especially, bluetooth and htc taskmanager work fine for us , pls watch video.

you must use m2dc for internet browser and you can use admin tools omnia to select yours operator.

the code of admin tools is that= *#1546792*# and password =*#81230*# god luck

Edited by sametakti

Guest kp77kp
All pda or windows mobile device are English lang for factory def....Then install language cab the device is Turkish for us...Same as you...You need language cab for windows mobile...Then install it...

Can you explain step by step how to do it

Where can I find this language cab?

must extract a Org ROM and find it ther

Guest forelli
Thanx Forelli,

Everythings works fine B) A lot of friends in Turkey use this rom...And no bad comment yet :(

Hey guys at the MobileTürk Team: You know how to cook! The new version V6 is just amazing! Can I say absolutely no problem? I mean, finger mouse, wifi, bluetooth, M2D (nice theme by the way, may i request it please?) everything works fine. Battery life? almost 3 days (instead of 2). The apps? Just what you need: advanced config, resco explorer, psshutxp, regedit, custom theme for file explorer (blue is my favorite color, thanks!), games, and so on... Let's make it short: until now, it's the best rom i've tried because I don't have to re-install all my favorite apps, they already there. I even installed Samsung online widget without any problem...

The only thing is that i kinda miss favorite settings. can you post the cab or a link to it please?

Once again, it's not necessary because the rom is awesome, but if you're used to it, you would like to have it!

I've tested the rom over the weekend, with the wifi at home, outside, bluetooth (with both computers, some others phones winmo and not winmo), the gprs: everything is running smooth. I definately recommand this rom to people who like custom Roms, and even to those who like clean roms, because they won't have to install a lot of apps, and they will still enjoy some good memory left!

Bravo, and thanks a lot. Keep doing the good food! :(

Guest rarelyamson

Hi there I've just flashed to v5 (can't get v6 is only available through rapidshare, could someone post elsewhere please)?

v5 Doesn't seem to contain Opera! I've skimmed this thread and no one else has mentioned it! (could be wrong)

Has Opera been removed? How can I get it back and working with m2d?

Ta in advance!

Guest forelli
Hi there I've just flashed to v5 (can't get v6 is only available through rapidshare, could someone post elsewhere please)?

v5 Doesn't seem to contain Opera! I've skimmed this thread and no one else has mentioned it! (could be wrong)

Has Opera been removed? How can I get it back and working with m2d?

Ta in advance!

If you need stuff, the Chef Master Cook Shokka9 has a well equiped kitchen where you can get most of the stuff you need AND all links are on mediafire. Happy?

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...moved-programs/

Guest previa

This is a really good ROM ,and the overall performance are very stable ,Many thanks to MobileTurk Team B)

post-454755-1238216800_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1238216811_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1238216975_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest forelli

This is a really good ROM ,and the overall performance are very stable ,Many thanks to MobileTurk Team B)

Hi previa, can you share this M2D theme please?

Guest previa
Hi previa, can you share this M2D theme please?

OK No problem, the original Theme's is Omega download from this forum.but I have to changed the background png picture ,(Omeag1) B)

Omega1.zip

Guest forelli
OK No problem, the original Theme's is Omega download from this forum.but I have to changed the background png picture ,(Omeag1) :(

thanks bro, very nice from you B)

Guest o0butoy0o

I really like this rom but i am not able to download this in rapidshare nor sendspace. can someone put a mirror for this rom.

thanks in advance

Guest nixxss

anyone have any bad feedback on this rom? I'm moving from sectors 6.5 rom which i luv however am having phone issues so i wanna try going back to 6.1 to see if this solves it.. anyone having speaker phone issues?

Guest sid0101
anyone have any bad feedback on this rom? I'm moving from sectors 6.5 rom which i luv however am having phone issues so i wanna try going back to 6.1 to see if this solves it.. anyone having speaker phone issues?

I have tried out most of the roms on here and I can tell you that the Mobile Turk roms are one of the best... its deff my preference.