SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest Jumba
Jumba can you post a dwn link with your theme? thankx

Seriously, too many customisations to post. It's not a single theme but a bunch of tweaks and stuff. Please look for the plugins CAnalogclock, CMulticlock and JMLToday - and start skinning. ;)

I recommend installing JMLToday and checking out the skins in this thread. You can find the two clock skins I posted here and here. This will give you the main panel but not the centered panel labels or the taskbar.

JML is a fairly new plugin but it's looking very impressive so far. Have fun, and remember, half the fun is knowing how to edit the .cpr and .plg files yourself. :)

Edited by Jumba

Guest eclsnowman

Today Screen - Iphonetoday

Taskbar - Taskbar Elite

Background - my Own (clownfish iphone copy)

Icons - iReflect

Rom - Adryn 2.0 Base

Nothing Special but Iphonetoday is unbelievably light weight and customizable. I like winmo better than an Iphone... but you can't say Apple doesn't know how to make a slick interface. I was on M2D, tried SPB3, WAD, Titanium, but Iphone today just gets me to my programs faster, notifies me of calls emails, and does it in the smaller memory footprint. Mixed with S2P, S2V, S2U2, Thumbcal, SPB weather, and Opera 9.7 this is one full featured touch friendly phone. Now if Outlook was only more touch friendly. Outlook mobile is not bad but needs some work to keep up with iphone/pre when it comes to interface/preview/navigation of alot of messages.

screenshot3pie.png

Edited by eclsnowman

Guest Eugene Chan
full view

99336250bv8.jpg

Where u get tat taskbar? Can u post the link? :) Btw, how u customize the touchwiz?

Edited by Eugene Chan

Guest Eugene Chan
Tidied things up a bit...

cool6.jpgcool3.jpg

How u install 4 ROW start menu in ur omnia? plz give some tutorial here... will appreciate it :)

Guest jonson
200920022005_2120162023_0005_111a1.jpg

Kinda looks plain and vanilla compared to some of the others.

Could you tell me where to get the taskbar icons ? any cab? and where is the start icon? thanks

Guest steff195

I'm currently using Windows Seven theme for WAD2, modified by me for all the features to work.I like it very much 'cause it greatly reproduces the desktop version. I feel like a have a "mini" version of Seven in my pocket.Here it is: :)090729175603.png090729181754.png090729175622.png090729175749.png090801171818.png

Edited by steff195

Guest cevnibi
I'm currently using Windows Seven theme for WAD2, modified by me for all the features to work. I like it very much 'cause it greatly reproduces the desktop version. I feel like a have a "mini" version of Seven in my pocket. Here it is: :) 090729175603.png090729181754.png090729175622.png090729175749.png090801171818.png

Ä°t is very good..where I can get this..thank you