SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest The_Guchi
This is the link you need for the imarche skin..the instructions are on the site..Here

Learn how th change s2u2 slider Here

Change the slide to unlock ... text using This

anything i forgot let me know!

i cant get this to install! help please!

Guest steff195

For those who were interested in the Windows 7 theme for WAD2, here it is.

Click on the Windows7.wadesktop and it will ask you where you want to install it. I suggest in the theme folder of WAD2.

Some items might not work because the path to certain installed programs might be different... so you have to modify each item manually.

Good luck! :)

Guest ricflairandy
Tidied things up a bit...

cool6.jpgcool3.jpg

how have you created this? Would i be able to get to this stage from shokkas latest rom, because it looks sweet!

Guest Xikitu

Click on the Windows7.wadesktop and it will ask you where you want to install it. I suggest in the theme folder of WAD2.

Some items might not work because the path to certain installed programs might be different... so you have to modify each item manually.

Good luck! ;)

Hello!

I'm very insteresting in this Windows 7 theme, but i need to know how stable and fast the system became after installing it. Need to be a WM6.1 or 6.5? With or Without M2D? Thx :)

My theme is the lastest Shokka's ROM. Amasing!

Guest fclifton

Good luck! :)

Downloaded, installed in theme folder, or at least, it said it did, but the folder has no files in it???

Guest Jokes On You
I have install WAD and vista lite but i see nothing ??:S

What do you mean you see nothing? after you install them both on the WAD screen long tap on the screen and go to settings. Then press change theme and hit Menu ->Scan For Themes. It should then come up and then select the theme and hit menu again and Set as Portrait Theme. It should work then.