Custom i900 ROM DXID1/Vie12. exROM update only (24-May-2009)

Guest t2008

Guest dzoby

Hello.

I have a problem. During instalation the power loss ocured. Now whene I turn omnia on it only writes samsung omnia and nothing else happens. What should I do? please let someone tells me what to do.

Thanks

Guest t2008
Hello.

I have a problem. During instalation the power loss ocured. Now whene I turn omnia on it only writes samsung omnia and nothing else happens. What should I do? please let someone tells me what to do.

Thanks

Full charge and upgrade again.

Guest t2008
yeh.... make sure that the HLM>>Security>>Phone>>Skin in regedit is (0), then install samsung video call from link attached here

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tzzyhmeztwz

reset phone and revalue skin to (1) reset again sure will work ...that is it!!!

if not try to revalue skin again to (0) reset then to 91) reset <_< .......

Thanks.

No need to re-install samsung video call. It is the same. I think that only edit registry as you say.

Guest anochampions
You can change with new Vie12 exROM.

How can i do this? I have try but i can change only the softkeys, not the background. Can u help me.

By the way the rom is PERFECT.

Guest t2008
How can i do this? I have try but i can change only the softkeys, not the background. Can u help me.

By the way the rom is PERFECT.

- Close Manila2D by Start Menu\Programs\TouchFlo\TFD Close M2D (also a second icon in first row in Launcher tab of M2D)

- Change M2D's theme with M2DC (Start Menu\Programs\TouchFlo\M2DC). Answer Yes to reload Manila2D.

Hello....i am looking for good taskbar icons for wm 6.5....can you make a cab with your icons for installing in my omnia?¿?....

A my Vie12Taskbar cab in page 13 is works? Do you have to try it?

Edited by t2008

Guest anochampions
- Close Manila2D by Start Menu\Programs\TouchFlo\TFD Close M2D (also a second icon in first row in Launcher tab of M2D)

- Change M2D's theme with M2DC (Start Menu\Programs\TouchFlo\M2DC). Answer Yes to reload Manila2D.

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <_< :) B)

can i install, with someway, greek in keyboard (for sms)???

Guest dzoby

Thanks t2008 but it does not work becouse the device does not connect to the computer at all. I connect the cable but there is no response from device. Do you have any idea what should I do?

Guest narokam

it's the best rom i've ever used!thank u very much.

just one question - is there a way to disable fullscreen volume control in ur rom?

and if that's possible, please use in your next rom, Pako777 s camera mod.

thank u again!

Guest minhgi

Found an error in M2D module. When you press the Youtube player button, it will launch Opera. Int the browser, it show the path of youtube.exe, but that is are it does.

Will this be corrected in the version.

Thanks

Guest mikijn

Hi t2008

I have omnia i900 with israeli Rom JIHL2

i made rom update upon a freinds advice to the rom Vie12(DXID1) ,the update passed ok , the rom was quick , very nice and everything worked except the phone (when i try to call nothing happend after dial , also doesnt accept calls) however the signal of the operator is very strong , i tried to check operator settings and its ok .

i formated and made the unlock process (singapore rom ZIA5) ,But still have the same problem , and i previously had the resco bakup (data) , but i dont have the rom backup , so i tried to find the original rom but nothing and seems where can find it , so please i am without a phone and need urgent help !!!!!!!

thanks in advance

note: currently i have the rom DXHH3 on my omnia , but the same

Edited by mikijn

Guest danilm

First of all, thanks for your work, its awesome!!!

I'm trying to change spb skin to luna or kyro but I can't

Is there anyway to change them?

thanks

Guest t2008
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <_< :) B)

can i install, with someway, greek in keyboard (for sms)???

If you have used your "greek in keyboard" in previous i900 ROM, answer is Yes.

Thanks t2008 but it does not work becouse the device does not connect to the computer at all. I connect the cable but there is no response from device. Do you have any idea what should I do?

Make sure USB Connection Mode in your phone is ActiveSync (Settings\Connections\USB Connection Mode)

I have omnia i900 with israeli Rom JIHL2...

I think your phone is i900L. Just flash other i900L compatible ROMs.

...I'm trying to change spb skin to luna or kyro but I can't

Is there anyway to change them?

You can change spb skin to luna or kyro. The MortScript in www.imarche.net-SPB3 packs is older version and incompatible with Vie12 ROM. Just delete MortScript.exe in SpbMobileShellSkins folder before run .mscr file to change spb3 skin.

Guest anochampions

HELP <_< :)

I have change the softkey settings (manila) and set the defaults settings.

How can i set again today and spb softkey???

P.S If i change backround in today screen automaticly change the background of manila theme. Can i change only the background picture in today screen?

Guest danilm
You can change spb skin to luna or kyro. The MortScript in www.imarche.net-SPB3 packs is older version and incompatible with Vie12 ROM. Just delete MortScript.exe in SpbMobileShellSkins folder before run .mscr file to change spb3 skin.

I'm sorry I've tried with no results <_<

now I cannot lauch spbhome anymore

and I don't now how to restore older settings. do I have to reinstall rom's firmware?

thanks

Guest mikijn
I think your phone is i900L. Just flash other i900L compatible ROMs.

Please tell me where can i find such rom and how to flash.......

Guest mikijn
Please tell me where can i find such rom and how to flash.......

Guyyyyyyyyyyyys I am the king today , i ve solve it my self , my Damn sweety omnia is alive , healthy and doing well with the new VIE12 Rom , I am the first who made it i900L rom updated to i900 ..... hahaha

,just i need the hebrew cab file , can anyone send it to me .... thanx guysssss

Guest glimpsofreality

does any one know how to make video call work on DXID1, i have tried install samsung video calling, it didnt work, help please, thanks

Guest komsa

t2008 thanks for the best ROM till now....Qbus is very good,Kuanchai,Sector,Shokka are ok......but your ROM is almost perfect because.....first time in my life with omnia flashing i had choice to decide what to include or not in my phone......big THANKSSSSS again <_< ......

Guest t2008
HELP <_< :)

I have change the softkey settings (manila) and set the defaults settings.

How can i set again today and spb softkey???

P.S If i change backround in today screen automaticly change the background of manila theme. Can i change only the background picture in today screen?

Use M2DC

- for Left softkey : choose \Program Files\MortScript\M2D2Today.exe , and edit Left Softkey Name as you want

- for Right softkey : choose \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\MenuLauncher.exe, and edit Right Softkey Name as you wan

Make WM theme with your picture for today screen.

does any one know how to make video call work on DXID1, i have tried install samsung video calling, it didnt work, help please, thanks

Read post no 275 and 280 in page 14

Guest anochampions
Use M2DC

- for Left softkey : choose \Program Files\MortScript\M2D2Today.exe , and edit Left Softkey Name as you want

- for Right softkey : choose \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\MenuLauncher.exe, and edit Right Softkey Name as you wan

Make WM theme with your picture for today screen

Thanks for the informations about softkeys.

i have allready try to make wm theme but still change the picture in manila theme also. Any other idea?

Guest kronos1

What resolution are pics in Background (spb mobile shell) when l try to change it with some of my own pics(240x400)it displays zoomed part of pic and not all pic like it does on today screen bacground??