Custom i900 ROM DXID1/Vie12. exROM update only (24-May-2009)

Guest t2008

Guest kronos1

I dont know is it a Samsung issue or perhaps DXID1/Vie12 Firmware issue but is there any way to change the size of mms picture, every pic i try to send my phone resize to some small thumbnail pic size, 90x120px or not, l have tired to change to moderate rich video in settings and still the same,is it a bug or what??

Is there any whay to increese the size on maybee 800x600 or 640x480 size for mms???

Guest yassine95

I Love your rom , it's the best , i think .

I flashed many times before , but i don't no How we flash when we have 2 parts ...

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE ?

thanx

Guest xagios
If you have used your "greek in keyboard" in previous i900 ROM, answer is Yes.
Hi i have used greek in keyboard in previous i900 rom but now after update i can't .... <_< Edited by xagios

Guest flap4five

Thanx for building this. I & I give you bum bum respect. Wicked!!!

I have one problem: I'm unable to pair my Samsung Wep 350 bluetooth headset.

Am I doing something wrong here? I need this fixed so I don't have to stop when I'm driving and collecting a call.

Can you help me out?

Update: I edited the view.ini to not install some options like the A2DP and now my headset is working fine!!

Edited by flap4five

Guest kaene

Hi, I must be missing something ...... I downloaded Vie12_exROM_ud1.rar, copy the content of the rar to an exROM folder in my memory card, and then do a hard reset, and ..... I get again the ROM I had.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Guest NN6NOXI

Bonjour,

Comment fonctionne cette ROM ?!

Je comprends pas comment on la met sur le téléphone, avec ce format "exROM".

Google translate :

Hello,

How does this ROM!

I understand how we met on the phone with this format "exROM.

Guest NN6NOXI

Il n'y a pas de fichiers EXE. Il y y a 3 fichier avec un fichier exROM mais aucun type de fichier n'y est associé donc je ne peux pas flasher.

Google translate :

There is no EXE files. It yya 3 file with a file exROM but no file type is associated there so I can not flash.

Guest tibor22

t2008,

It's one of the screenshots of your ROM. I'd like to have that Calendar widget I indicated on the picture.

post-318817-1243785641_thumb.jpg

It's not the usual Calendar widget of the Omnia but it's not the one you can download with More OnlineWidgets either. I like it, because it's smaller than the factory one. Could you post it for me to download?

One more question: does it also trigger Calendar.exe if you click on it?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Tibor

Guest xagios
Il n'y a pas de fichiers EXE. Il y y a 3 fichier avec un fichier exROM mais aucun type de fichier n'y est associé donc je ne peux pas flasher.

Google translate :

There is no EXE files. It yya 3 file with a file exROM but no file type is associated there so I can not flash.

First you must install the Custom i900 ROM - DXID1/DXID1-Vie12 and after make this 1. Extract RAR file, copy and overwrite Vie12* files to exROM folder on phone

2- Hard reset

Edited by xagios

Guest NN6NOXI
First you must install the Custom i900 ROM - DXID1/DXID1-Vie12 and after make this 1. Extract RAR file, copy and overwrite Vie12* files to exROM folder on phone

2- Hard reset

Where is I900 custom ROM ?

Guest NN6NOXI

Okay, I flashed. Now, I replaced all the files in the update that I copy in the phone memory. Then I do a hard reset and it's good?

Guest xagios
Okay, I flashed. Now, I replaced all the files in the update that I copy in the phone memory. Then I do a hard reset and it's good?
no in the phone memory the exROM is in the Storage Card

Edited by xagios

Guest NN6NOXI

I replaced the files in \ storagecard \ exROM but I have an error message that says:

"Not exROM file found in \ storagecard \ exROM folder. Re I900 ROM upgrade again."

Guest tim1979
I replaced the files in \ storagecard \ exROM but I have an error message that says:

"Not exROM file found in \ storagecard \ exROM folder. Re I900 ROM upgrade again."

I dont know if i am able to help u, for what i will do now is.

Since u have the rom (vie12), and u have also the updated exrom vie12

1) Edit the vie12.ini to your like.

2) Activesync or somehow copy everything from the updated vie12 into \storage card\exrom folder include the ini u have edited.

3) Do a hard reset

It should be installing after the second reboot on hardreset.

Hope this help.

Master T2008 has created a prefect rom that we need, i hope everyone can use his rom. He is the man.

Guest NN6NOXI
I dont know if i am able to help u, for what i will do now is.

Since u have the rom (vie12), and u have also the updated exrom vie12

1) Edit the vie12.ini to your like.

2) Activesync or somehow copy everything from the updated vie12 into \storage card\exrom folder include the ini u have edited.

3) Do a hard reset

It should be installing after the second reboot on hardreset.

Hope this help.

Master T2008 has created a prefect rom that we need, i hope everyone can use his rom. He is the man.

C'est bon j'ai enfin réussi mais j'ai un peu galéré !

Voila le tuto que j'ai fais sur mon forum en français !

A+ >> ICI <<

Guest tim1979
C'est bon j'ai enfin réussi mais j'ai un peu galéré !

Voila le tuto que j'ai fais sur mon forum en français !

A+ >> ICI <<

I am sorry, i dont understand your lang, using google translate

"It's good I finally got a little but I have trouble!

Here is the tutorial that I do on my forum in french!"

is this what u mean?

I happy for u also, u are able to get something this round.

Guest NN6NOXI

his means that I made a tutorial on the site where I am every day on this great ROM! Moi non plus je ne suis pas English using Google Translate! sorry xD

The site is "samsungplayeraddict.com" <_<