Custom i900 ROM DXID1/Vie12. exROM update only (24-May-2009)

Guest t2008

Guest Sasimikun

This is gonna sound really stupid, but how do I flash this rom? It doesn't come with an updater? Just copy the file to my storage? Exrom?

Can somebody help...please.

Guest i me

Can you upload a M2D cab. I have screwed up M2D trying to install another theme. I do not want to reflash it because that would mean installing all the other programs once more.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest serj.t.s

I have an annoying problem but i don't know if its specific to this ROM. Whenever I write text and hit space a underline appears with a short delay, if i type in anything within this delay it sticks to the previous word and swaps letters. It it totally slowing me down. I've tried changing the keyboard settings and even installed resco keyboard but i think the problem is wm6 dependent. Any ideas? I really don't feel like changing ROM again.

Thank you

Edited by serj.t.s

Guest bmwe30

hi, im kinda new so i got a question.  i have vie12 installed for quite some time now and i decided to go back to original rom but when i install the rom my omnia keeps restarting after the screen set up and reboots then it asks from me toset up screen again and then reboots again the same thing over and over. any help?

;)

Guest Edwin501

Hi t2008,

Is it OK to go from ZHHH2 over to your ROM ?

My Omnia is a i908 ..

From Others I have heard it is possible to update to any i900 ROM if i only update with the oficial ROM first.

Was ready to do that, but I have read on and noticed that the WM 6.5 ROMs still have few bugs, so decided to wait a bit.

Somehow i came across a post where they where praising your ROM and I guess it is really stable, coz not many are talking about bugs etc.

So can I get some advice ?

Thank !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pspnewcomer

Hi, I have the problem with launching ALL PROGRAM (IN M2D) also, i copy the file folderview.cfg and replace in /Windows on the phone. But i still cant launching ALL PROGRAM. Can SomeOne please help. Is it the ZIP file corrupted?.. Pls help me ... thanks a lot.

Guest shingers5

hi guys

wanna flash this rom but haven't got the updater. can anyone post it for me or point to where i can get it plz? is it in one of the earlier downloads? wanna try vie12 but got no updater. in .ini it says clean = 0 so i guess i don't edit that as i want full rom. thanks ever so much for any replies.

edit: my bad for not reading as was trying to install update instead of actual rom. doh! installing full rom and i must say this whole flashing process is a joy. you run updater, choose which rom you want, it copies files to your phone and starts updating auto.......... very nice work mate. very nice. shows the time and passion you share for what you do! i am impressed! the reason i want this rom is due to the various amount of home screens you can have. i get bored very easily so being able to use diff home screens keeps things fresh.......... thanks agaion! will try doing update soon. bet i badword up!

edit: unrar update files and put in exrom folder on storage card as couldn't find them anywhere else. hard reset and it done its thing. how do i know it hasn't put back the same stuff as previous? mobishell saying 15 days trial but days left it says 0. anyone have a key? like the cube effect. this is goos stuff

Edited by shingers5

Guest selcuk666

thank you for this nice rom

but I can not read my uptodate data( great medical software) and scrolling does not function correctly( for example wikipock) also cross links in wikipock do not work( it was working in previous roms)

these programs are important for me and these were working in other roms

sorry not yet perfect

Guest exculibert

Hi.. for the videocall...

someone asked this before and the following is the reply from our Master T2008:

"yeh.... make sure that the HLM>>Security>>Phone>>Skin in regedit is (0), then install samsung video call from link attached here

DON'T WORK VIDEO CALL. How to resolve this problem. Anyone help about this or idea...............................

Edited by exculibert

Guest piratao2

Anybody knows if this rom includes or not the phone part? I must not replace my phone rom since my phone company uses a different frequency for 3G band.

This is my current version:

phoneversion.th.jpg

Guest piratao2
Anybody knows if this rom includes or not the phone part? I must not replace my phone rom since my phone company uses a different frequency for 3G band.

This is my current version:

phoneversion.th.jpg

Nobody knows if Vie12 Rom comes or not with the phone part? So many people using it, I supposed someone would kindly respond to my question preety fast...

Guest mikijn
That's my big question... But nobody responds...

also vince question:

In the instruction for the upgrade, it indicate we can "Edit Vie12.ini as what's you want". Does that means all the sw in the *.ini is already stored dl Vie12.exROM file and setting to '0' will not install into the device/storage card ?

ok guys

1-this great Rom includes both PDA+Phone.

2- the .ini files can be edited so the value "0" means NOT to install the propriet SW , and "1" value means to install the propr. SW on your Storage. So you can choose which software to install .

Regarding making New 6.5 Rom , the developer t2008 , said before he is not going to go on in making any new roms , which is for me big loss , because i beleive he is the best & Genious Rom developer between all . so hope he ll change his mind.

Also from my expirience the WM 6.5 is not good as 6.1 and had some bugs!!!!.

best

Guest piratao2
also vince question:

In the instruction for the upgrade, it indicate we can "Edit Vie12.ini as what's you want". Does that means all the sw in the *.ini is already stored dl Vie12.exROM file and setting to '0' will not install into the device/storage card ?

ok guys

1-this great Rom includes both PDA+Phone.

2- the .ini files can be edited so the value "0" means NOT to install the propriet SW , and "1" value means to install the propr. SW on your Storage. So you can choose which software to install .

Regarding making New 6.5 Rom , the developer t2008 , said before he is not going to go on in making any new roms , which is for me big loss , because i beleive he is the best & Genious Rom developer between all . so hope he ll change his mind.

Also from my expirience the WM 6.5 is not good as 6.1 and had some bugs!!!!.

best

Thanks so much...

I want to flash this rom on my Omnia i900 but I don't want to flash the phone part since I could have problems with 3G band in Brazil. I've heard something related to using Grand Prix to flash just the PDA part of any rom, do you know if this is possible?

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here...after installing some programs and restarting. It's possible to dismiss the message and continue but i'm thinking maybe it's causing the slowness I've noticed recently...

Anyway to resolve this without a hard reset?

Thanks.

What is this message (after softreset)???

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=32936

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mekhet
Same issue here...after installing some programs and restarting. It's possible to dismiss the message and continue but i'm thinking maybe it's causing the slowness I've noticed recently...

Anyway to resolve this without a hard reset?

Thanks.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=32936

I was having the same problem after installing spb skins... But I noticed that after installing this awesome ROM, mortscrip keeps runing on ur mobile... So, I just didnt run it before installing the skin pack, and it worked... didnt get this message again and got 2 MB of my RAM back...

Hope ur problem is like mine and this work for u too...

• 4 weeks later...