ROM: Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20765 aku 1.4.4 Full and Lite version (1 Feb 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest EagleTalon1
Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20765 aku 1.4.4 Full and Lite versions (1 Feb 2009)

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. Again, my intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications

1. Ported from Official HTC Iolite ROM build 20765 aku 1.4.4 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA2 ROM with icons modification.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. Replace with Adobe Flash player 7 oem

5. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

6. No online-Widget

7. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

8. More than 140 MB free storage memory

9. No Phone part

Full version: Add Audiomanager, HTC album, Opera, Googlemaps, and YoutubePlay.

Sreenshots:

B3CCE_os.JPGAD7AF_home.JPGDA733_memory.JPG

Download links:

Lite version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/191603175/M2D_IA2_20765_Lite.zip

Full version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/192270382/M2D_IA2_20765_Full.zip

CAB For original Samsung keyboard:

http://rapidshare.com/files/191937285/OmniaKeyboard.zip

This is for testing only.

Thanks to:

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Please donate to modaco.com if you find this ROM useful.

Hi, i have a question , is any way to buck-up my original Vodafone rom ? ( just in case , the Omnia still in guarantee from them .. ) another question is , if I flas to your rom , do I still use internet truh Vodafone? ( my abbonement is inculding allways online ) , please let me know, Thx in advantage.

Greetings

Joey :(

First of all Thank you Khuanchai for this superb rom we are really amazed...!!!!

By the way i have a slight problem when i try to change the skin in manilla ,the digital clock does not appear at all it only shows ( : )

has anyone found any solution to that? I even tried an updated version of manilla customizer and it still didnt work

i can only have analogue clock....

Please someone help!!!

Guest Masta92
Hi, i have a question , is any way to buck-up my original Vodafone rom ? ( just in case , the Omnia still in guarantee from them .. ) another question is , if I flas to your rom , do I still use internet truh Vodafone? ( my abbonement is inculding allways online ) , please let me know, Thx in advantage.

Greetings

Joey :(

What do you mean by surfing wit vodafone

Flashing a rom has no influence on your connections and your favorites anyway....

just let your SIM create the good connection for wap mms or make it it yourself

Have fun

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Thanks for testing this ROM. I realize that there are some bugs. Some of them are from the ROM itself and cannot be corrected for examples the unability to multiple select files with file explorer and the finger mouse behavior.

For Samsung dialpad, just change the registry: HKLM\security\phone\skin\enabled from 0 to 1 and soft reset your phone.

For clock, it's my intention to use only analog clock. Try M2DC to change to other skins that have digital clock.

I have no plan to release a new version until there is a new ROM from Samsung or a new HTC ROM. Sorry about that.

thank to all ..

i installed this rom to omnia .. there is some thing that we have to solve .

1- samsung diall pad is missed . i know that is not nice than w6.1 but in wm6.1 dial pad you dont have video call button.

2- icons on top are colored and this is not professional and artistic .i prefer to have white color

3-in home screen date is coming to middle of the watch and unvisible.

4-still some programs for htc tilt dosnt recognize tilt sensor like diamond hologram.

5-games are not in this rom ..sweet sollitair.

6-samsung keyboard also is missing ,because it's big and very usefull.

7-original torch button still not working .its very usefull in dark areas.

8-original samsung ringtones are missing ..

9-in contact i cant see the number ids mobile or tel or fax.... only see arrows.

still i could nt check gps and wireless..

something good :

1-speed is very good .

2-very usefull programs.

3- rom size is very good

4-fast response from touch.

could you please cab files of original dialpad ,solitair,keyboard and ringtones

thanks a lot.

anthoer one pro is this rom can't support Chinese font in the message Tab when Chinese Font was upload....it can't open the massege Tab........

Guest EagleTalon1
What do you mean by surfing wit vodafone

Flashing a rom has no influence on your connections and your favorites anyway....

just let your SIM create the good connection for wap mms or make it it yourself

Have fun

Hi and thanks for the fast reply, I understand that, but , is it possible to back-up my original rom? if Yes , how do I do that? and doe I need to flash with a particulary proggy or? ( sorry I never done it before :( ). Thank you for your time and patience B)

Ps. On the Samsung website They say about theyr new rom " Not flashble if you have a Vodafone or T-Mobile rom inside your Omnia " but I can flash it with your rom?

Greetings

Joey :P

Edited by EagleTalon1

Guest afropoet
Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20765 aku 1.4.4 Full and Lite versions (1 Feb 2009)

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. Again, my intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications

1. Ported from Official HTC Iolite ROM build 20765 aku 1.4.4 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA2 ROM with icons modification.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. Replace with Adobe Flash player 7 oem

5. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

6. No online-Widget

7. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

8. More than 140 MB free storage memory

9. No Phone part

Full version: Add Audiomanager, HTC album, Opera, Googlemaps, and YoutubePlay.

Sreenshots:

B3CCE_os.JPGAD7AF_home.JPGDA733_memory.JPG

Download links:

Lite version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/191603175/M2D_IA2_20765_Lite.zip

Full version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/192270382/M2D_IA2_20765_Full.zip

CAB For original Samsung keyboard:

http://rapidshare.com/files/191937285/OmniaKeyboard.zip

This is for testing only.

Thanks to:

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Please donate to modaco.com if you find this ROM useful.

Hello,

I installed your Rom working OK except that I can't turn the sensor motion to automatic....

Any Suggestion?

Guest stylus1828
Friends,

Thanks for testing this ROM. I realize that there are some bugs. Some of them are from the ROM itself and cannot be corrected for examples the unability to multiple select files with file explorer and the finger mouse behavior.

For Samsung dialpad, just change the registry: HKLM\security\phone\skin\enabled from 0 to 1 and soft reset your phone.

For clock, it's my intention to use only analog clock. Try M2DC to change to other skins that have digital clock.

I have no plan to release a new version until there is a new ROM from Samsung or a new HTC ROM. Sorry about that.

thank you Khuanchai for your reply! :(

Guest sid0101

Khuanchai,

great rom. I know you've been asked this question every other post or so about digital clock. I know you said that you don't care much about it. But, for those that do care about it; what do you propose? I have tried to put the other skins with digital clocks on it, but it doesn't work. I know that others have asked about this as well, but it really is just annoying. Have you done anything in the rom making to make digital clocks not appear?

Any registry tweak that would help?

Anyone?

Anything?

Hello guys ,thanks for this amazing ROM it is fast,stable and looks beautiful.....best ROM till now (i tried all the custom ROMs).

added Samsung keyboard later and Spam alert extension as phone app replacement and S2U2 lock,got fantastic combination of Iphone,HTC

and Omnia......simple amazing.......keep up the good work and thanks again.......for the guy with taskbar color problem the solution is

very simple:settings,personal,theme,choose the color and that will be your task bar color..... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest herctrap
Thank you Kuanchai B)

great rom except for one issue... I can't highlight multiple files in file explorer, a fix is very much appreciated.

any chance we get a full version of this build soon?

press the center button

and select what you want

Guest Huwbutts

Agreed - the new roms aren't up to scratch yet. This would be an perfect rom for me if there was just a way to get the flippin digital clock working.

Please! Hasn't anyone figured out how to do that yet?!

Guest MrJoneswii
Agreed - the new roms aren't up to scratch yet. This would be an perfect rom for me if there was just a way to get the flippin digital clock working.

Please! Hasn't anyone figured out how to do that yet?!

I tried but failed... I went back to the previous roms Kuanchai made.

I'm trying out his new roms in a few days.

Kuanchai, you rock !!! Tried roms from different chefs, but your the headchef for me!

• 3 months later...
Guest chinozieT

Hi Mr Khuan Chai,

Thank u for all these rom-mie thingy ;)

My bro upgraded this ROM for me and It is really good and I have been using it for the past 2 months when i got my phone! :D

I am a happy user of this - and fell inlove with that Touchflo interface..

But then, yesterday night or rather this morning, I realize the TouchFlo (the HTC-like interface?) is not working...I remember my alarm (on the phone) rang and then the screen was black as in the background is black anyway .. and the onli two buttons showed on the my phone screen was: ON TOP, there was start button and the other normal icons like the signal sign, speaker volume sign etc. AND at THE BOTTOM, there was 'All messages' (on the left) and 'Menu' (on the right) - this screen is actually the message screen, if you are using touchflo and if you scroll it towards the 3rd or 4th icon - for message icon. Usually you can view/see the short SMSes and you can click on the envelope like icon to view your SMS, but the screen (in the middle part was blank) ...except the icons I told you above.

I cant see any other inie-minie icons like HTC touchflo at the bottom.. it just hangs there. I can only change the theme/the item: 'windows default' OR 'samsung online widget' to be appeared in Today screen - coz 'Touch Flo' is not working suddenly.

:) can you help me on this please?

I wont be seeing my bro soon...I'm so not use to with other interface. Any idea What happen to the TouchFlo interface actually?