ROM: Omnia - Throttle Custom Rom :: Dark Edition Beta 2 (DXIA2)

Guest yodrak

Guest Masta92
Opera is loaded in My Device. Cannot connect internet even with explorer. The music tab is there but appear with black or blank screen.

Thanks.

you have to choose the default connections in opera

did you check the settings???

AND did ya create your connections after flashing (or your simcard created it for you?)

Have fun

Edited by Masta92

Guest Masta92
Hi all, I'm new to WM devices, I bought an Omnia last week, I upgrade the firmware through original samsung download, and now my f/w version is XCHJ2,

my question is if I can flash this rom without problems, by the way i'm Portuguese, but the english language is fine, but will it affect my service provider?

Sorry for the newbies questions...

Thanks in Advance

Pedro Porto

no affect on your provider

ya can flash wit all rom (the good ones :()

Opera is loaded in My Device. Cannot connect internet even with explorer. The music tab is there but appear with black or blank screen.

Thanks.

How about Internet issue? Masta (#52) comment is very nice.

For S2P, please replace music.xml with attached and reload.

Thanks.

:(

music.xml

Hi with this throttle launcher ROM, can we add a tab with our custom plugins? which we won't be able to in Touch FLO ROMs.

regards

Krishna

I think you can add custom tab with custom XML file. For more details, please check at www.throttlelauncher.com as this is not in scope of this ROM.

This could be excellent ROM(Dark Edition Beta 2 (DXIA2)) if you just put back Omnia keyboards.......very nice job guys

Hi Komsa, you will get it on next International Release.

Thanks for comment.

Edited by yodrak

Guest saiyoke

guys.... i neeeeeed help.. im getting really upset... touch player, WMP, or even the manilla 2d player on my omnia are not displaying chinese words properly.. I have already installed some chinese word cabs on my omnia, and have no problem viewing it in the file explorer, but whenever i clicked on the song's and when it started to play it on a player, the words became unreadable.. help!

please email me if u know the solution [email protected]

thanks thanks thanks thanks...................................

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SHAHIN-DASH

Hi Dear yodrak

your rom is speedy but i have some problems :

1) when I disable the Throttle Luncher and I will try to loud it up it hang on loding bar

2) after 2 - 3 days of install or hard reset the rom the vibrate mode don't work

3) my throttle skin didn't have any tab like setting , music , weather but I saw the weather file (*.swf) in the windows directory

please help me guy

thanks with best regards

Guest yodrak
Hi Dear yodrak

your rom is speedy but i have some problems :

1) when I disable the Throttle Luncher and I will try to loud it up it hang on loding bar

2) after 2 - 3 days of install or hard reset the rom the vibrate mode don't work

3) my throttle skin didn't have any tab like setting , music , weather but I saw the weather file (*.swf) in the windows directory

please help me guy

thanks with best regards

1) and 2) I have no clue for that. If you need to restart the Throttle, please go to "Settings" tab and "Reload Today". For vibration, could you please clarify more.

3) you need to navigate the tab by drag from bottom left to upper right OR bottom right to upper left. (See the first post)

Thanks.